Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Who's whining?  Someone is whining about me.  Maybe you don't know the meaning of the initials BS?  What you call BS I got from the BBS linked at the top of this thread :rolleyes:

Reach down and yank your crank, you will feel much better when down!:P:tu:

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Republicans have been making it difficult for minorities :w00t:

200px-Villainc.svg.png

9375D367-0FC2-48C9-81A3-59A5184CDB50-19732-0000117786066321.png

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Republicans have been making it difficult for minorities

Yeah... how DARE they want these poor oppressed minorities to do anything as Draconian as show a photo ID to vote?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

St. Petersburg in Florida is looking good for Dems so far. That's never been a problem before :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Yeah... how DARE they want these poor oppressed minorities to do anything as Draconian as show a photo ID to vote?

Yes the Republicans are pretty Draconian, but at least they are consistent!:whistle:

2C68A7FA-0E4E-4ED9-9FB0-EE5E9554EFC2-19732-00001179363FA434.jpg

• Thanks 1

Lol the map looks like a big red neck through America eating away at the sides ........

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Trump/Pence 2020

SoggyFakeCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.g

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK,  How can they lock in:

• Kentucky at 22% reporting;
  • Vermont at 3% reporting; and,
  • West Virginia at 0% reporting?

But, Florida is undecided at 63% reporting.

image.png.5a472e5973ed6e1bcce0e07aea36fcc9.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, F3SS said:

IMG_03112020_191518_(1080_x_695_pixel).thumb.jpg.9f0626064ee724ba2501e54f411af797.jpg

Sorry that got cropped out before...

Pretty early, and factually that Map is already changing!:yes:

2 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Trump/Pence 2020

SoggyFakeCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.g

Good Luck my friend, the sight of that flag flying free is a beautiful sight to behold.:tu:

14 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Lol the map looks like a big red neck through America eating away at the sides ........

The thing about posting maps at this point, are worthless the results are currently changing so fast when a map is posted it's already out dated!:D

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The thing about posting maps at this point, are worthless the results are currently changing so fast when a map is posted it's already out dated!:D

I don't think the map he posted is going to change much tbh. It was from 2016. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So tonight's the night the rubber hits the road. As for the result I think its too close to call, probably closer than the democrats would like.

One or two things I have picked up on that might effect the vote. First was Obama's appearance on the campaign trail, he still comes across as a professional politician, whatever you think of his politics and track record.  Seeing him in action does invite comparisons with Biden and they are not good. Will this reminder put folks off voting for the new hopeful?  Should Obama have stayed away from the campaign ? 

Another point is tonight's exit poll regarding voters priorities, the biggest issue is the economy, this suggests that the efforts to make Trump's Covid handling an issue has not gained much if any traction. 

2 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Should Obama have stayed away from the campaign ? 

Possibly... I mean, it was pretty embarrassing when he couldn't get Sleepy Joe to come on stage without prompting him several times :w00t:

https://www.news.com.au/world/sleepy-biden-has-barack-obama-call-him-three-times-before-he-finally-emerges-at-michigan-rally/video/fa693144cd1f28e020e549891f30a438

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I don't think the map he posted is going to change much tbh. It was from 2016. :lol:

Wow, good catch I didnt even notice!:wacko::tu:

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

OK,  How can they lock in:

• Kentucky at 22% reporting;
  • Vermont at 3% reporting; and,
  • West Virginia at 0% reporting?

But, Florida is undecided at 63% reporting.

image.png.5a472e5973ed6e1bcce0e07aea36fcc9.png

I wonder too. Virginia is reporting 1% with Trump in the lead and it's called for Biden already. I think it's just a massive assumption based on historic stats of those yet to report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Yeah! :rolleyes:

Do you have to vote for him to worship or is it okay that I voted for not him?

I dont care who you voted for but your actions and posts on this forum make you appear as a total bent knee blind trump worshipper if it doesnt sit well with you then stop acting like one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Let's hope so :gun:

Seriously?  You get that you're hoping for the candidate and party that allowed all that chaos this summer, right?  How is that even rational?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Wow, good catch I didnt even notice!:wacko::tu:

What exactly did you think it was? I even said its a 2016 map for reference/comparison. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Seriously?  You get that you're hoping for the candidate and party that allowed all that chaos this summer, right?  How is that even rational?

But, what really makes no sense is you voted our President who started it all in the first place, those are some brilliant comments!:w00t:

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I dont care who you voted for but your actions and posts on this forum make you appear as a total bent knee blind trump worshipper if it doesnt sit well with you then stop acting like one.

So now you know what they were talking about when accusing you of being a leftist yesterday.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, and then said:

Facetious 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked