Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I wonder too. Virginia is reporting 1% with Trump in the lead and it's called for Biden already. I think it's just a massive assumption based on historic stats of those yet to report.

Virginia was pink in that map, so the EC votes weren't counted.

But now they've called it for Biden at 13% with less votes?

image.png.eabb3aa1f0f61c87fe8ae9791e4c3630.png

WTF!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Virginia was pink in that map, so the EC votes weren't counted.

But now they've called it for Biden at 13% with less votes?

image.png.eabb3aa1f0f61c87fe8ae9791e4c3630.png

WTF!

Yea beats me.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

What exactly did you think it was? I even said its a 2016 map for reference/comparison. 

Like I said I did even catch that, I saw your post of the map the second time, somehow I missed your first post of that Map.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So now you know what they were talking about when accusing you of being a leftist yesterday.  

All of this for an independent voter, oh wait I also voted on the independent ticket this year!:w00t::D

26 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Good Luck my friend, the sight of that flag flying free is a beautiful sight to behold.:tu:

Same.

Soon Trump after he wins will use Space Force to turn the moon into a Deathstar and rule the whole planet. :clap::tu::clap:

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Bugs bunny cuts florida off America.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Mail in votes in Florida I believe are being counted at the end.

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Mail in votes in Florida I believe are being counted at the end.

Florida counted the mail in ballots first and in person voting second.  Ultimately Biden just had extremely poor showing in critical democratic counties so far and it will probably cost him Florida.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

Florida counted the mail in ballots first and in person voting second.  Ultimately Biden just had extremely poor showing in critical democratic counties so far and it will probably cost him Florida.

If that's right then it looks like it.

1 minute ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Same.

Soon Trump after he wins will use Space Force to turn the moon into a Deathstar and rule the whole planet. :clap::tu::clap:

giphy.gif

I have to disagree, when Bidens wins he will move the White House to the moon, because Joe is a space cadet. So keep those deathstar plans hidden, you don't want Joe to find them he may accidently target America!:tsu:

But there is one thing for certain, if Trump does win and he gets his hands on the deathstar this will be the last election ever held on Earth. Because he would immediately promote himself to Emperor, and release all of his criminal colleagues from prison, and  then have a statue of Jeffery Epstein erected where the Statue of Liberty is currently located!!:w00t::no::P

take Care my friend.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have to disagree, when Bidens wins he will move the White House to the moon, because Joe is a space cadet. So keep those deathstar plans hidden, you don't want Joe to find them he may accidently target America!:tsu:

They will just move him in to the Whitehouse basement, and use him reminiscent of ST TOS  Patterns of Force episode.

drugged_gill.jpg

But there is one thing for certain, if Trump does win and he gets his hands on the deathstar this will be the last election ever held on Earth.

Hail Trump!

Because he would immediately promote himself to Emperor, and release all of his criminal colleagues from prison, and  then have a statue of Jeffery Epstein erected where the Statue of Liberty is currently located!!:w00t::no::P

Child island man is Bill Clinton's buddy.

take Care my friend.

You too. :P

1 minute ago, Davros of Skaro said:

They will just move him in to the Whitehouse basement, and use him reminiscent of ST TOS  Patterns of Force episode.

drugged_gill.jpg

Hail Trump!

Child island man is Bill Clinton's buddy.

You too. :P

No actually Trump was much closer to Child Island man than is obvious, and he still loves Brian's Madam! :yes:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I bet your town will be safe though, have you cleaned and loaded your gun yet!!:rolleyes:

Can you show him how, he like trump didnt serve.

• Like 1

Trump is still up approximately 500,000 votes nationally from what I'm using and it seems near certain Trump will win Florida.  Now if Trump wins Pennsylvania while not a killing blow to Biden it would drastically reduce his odds of winning.

13 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Trump just won Florida!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I won't consider this a wave unless states are flipped and the popular vote gains steam. So far, results are identical to last time.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Can you show him how, he like trump didnt serve.

No I dont think so, I would not want to be near him with a broken weapon!!:D

Trump is way ahead right now in Michigan and surprisingly in Rhode Island. Maine too.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, susieice said:

Trump is way ahead right now in Michigan and surprisingly in Rhode Island. 

I'm surprised Trump is doing as well in Michigan as he is, I'm starting to wonder if Michigan is counting in person votes first and mail in votes second which is opposite of what every other state is doing.  Also surprised Trump is up about a million in popular vote but once New York and California is fully counter I'm assuming that will go away.

• Like 3

I'm also confused by Michigan atm.

• Like 2

Whats more humiliating losing pop to hilly or Jurassic joe?

• Like 1

• The topic was locked