Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

30 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Obviously, you've not delved too deeply into the history of our midterms. The Dems will be in charge, now. They've got two years to get a handle on the civil unrest they tacitly fomented. Those are their Federal Buildings being attacked, now. It's mostly their own constituencies who lives are disrupted by the violence. They are in charge of implementing a cure and vaccine for C-19. They are in charge of the economy and responsible for it's recovery. Their political opponents will be dogging their steps, all the way to 2022. Yeah, we will, indeed, see who's right. 

again.. lets come back at the mid terms.. and see who was right.. its only a couple of years :D

• Haha 1

Was the Arizona sharpie issue brought up yet?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-ag-investigating-complaints-from-maricopa-county-voters-over-usage-of-sharpies-on-ballots

The Republican Attorney General's Office in Arizona is investigating complaints from some Maricopa County voters that their ballots may have been discarded because they were filled out with a Sharpie, a brand of permanent marker that President Trump is famous for using.

"We have received hundreds of voter complaints regarding the use of Sharpie brand markers ('Sharpies') to fill out ballots on Election Day at voting centers in Maricopa County," Catlett wrote. "Voters are concerned that the use of Sharpies may have caused ballots to be rejected, spoiled, or canceled."

9 minutes ago, Free99 said:

I never believed that fraud was involved in voting for a president. So far I’ve had one relative that when they went to vote yesterday were told they had already voted by mail. They complained that they had not voted and were allowed to vote. And then after telling people I work with about this today they had heard the same thing from other people. The mail in votes were hacked and used. If you didn’t vote you might think you didn’t but I’m betting someone voted for you. By mail!!!

I didn't vote but you could be right. They sure did hound me.

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Doesnt matter Trump will be gone, and hopefully the Pandemic will finally be taken seriously!!;)

That only time will tell for sure. This election didn't change the climate of the country. If anything, it showcases how divided we are.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Indeed.

Can you lot hurry up and get it over with. This is taking longer than I expected. 

I heard Trump has blown out to $6.50 - $7.00.  It might still be worth a lazy $20 punt.

image.png.cd59f1505fcab8987f71166d826fa061.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Doesnt matter Trump will be gone, and hopefully the Pandemic will finally be taken seriously!!;)

If it was not taken seriously by New York or California... What makes you think Biden will?

I read Bidens website. It basically says "Throw money at it till it goes away ". Genius level planning there.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Did the President tell his base to stand down? No because he encourages that behavior, just like he has done many times before!!:( Not to mention some of the idiots are ARMED, hopefully the National Guard will get there soon!!:yes:

Huh... I thought it was because we are adults, and apparently unlike Democrats, don't need to be TOLD to not riot.

National Guard? Get where? Detroit? Have the police been completely Defunded?

12 minutes ago, susieice said:

That only time will tell for sure. This election didn't change the climate of the country. If anything, it showcases how divided we are.

Thank trump for that division.

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

An election can't change 4 years of the kind of division Trump has put the country through. That division is Trumps biggest legacy and long with the state the country is in because of the Pandemic.:(

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Thank trump for that division.

It started before that. He'll still be taking the blame in 2032.

• Like 1

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/11/michigan-gop-thugs-riot-outside-vote

Pryzbyla asked if the collective GOP tantrum had any impact on their ability to count the ballots, and the short answer was, thankfully, no, thanks to the professionalism of the people inside, the police on the outside, and officials from both parties who continued on with their task.

So... No fires. No shields or weapons. No one hurt. Police orders obeyed... 

You are right.... that's a GOP riot all right.

10 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

If it was not taken seriously by New York or California... What makes you think Biden will?

I read Bidens website. It basically says "Throw money at it till it goes away ". Genius level planning there.

Stop it, your an intelligent person, don't belittle yourself by bending the truth for Trump, it makes you real bad!!:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

An election can't change 4 years of the kind of division Trump has put the country through. That division is Trumps biggest legacy and long with the state the country is in because of the Pandemic.:(

Trump didn't do this all by his onesy. Like I told bats, he'll still be taking the blame in 2032.

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Like when Obamas economy continued to be weak a eight years and they continued to blame Bush, though it was Billy who's laws allowed the crash to happen.

• Like 1

Just now, Kismit said:

FB_IMG_1604553900614.jpg

I saw that before. I love it.

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Stop it, your an intelligent person, don't belittle yourself by bending the truth for Trump, it makes you real bad!!:rolleyes:

Maybe you can tell us how Biden is going to fix the coronavirus?

Just now, DieChecker said:

Like when Obamas economy continued to be weak a eight years and they continued to blame Bush, though it was Billy who's laws allowed the crash to happen.

I'm not expecting any miracles.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

I saw that before. I love it.

Me too. It makes as much sense to me as anything else

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

You know i agree that the seeds were planted long before don was a glimer in his dads eye but don has fertilized those seeds every chance he has gotten,

2032? Well, trump will be remember like hitler or Nixon perhaps more like we remember tom arnold. Gop will say "trump who?"

4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

FB_IMG_1604553900614.jpg

Is that crayon or sharpie?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Huh... I thought it was because we are adults, and apparently unlike Democrats, don't need to be TOLD to not riot.

National Guard? Get where? Detroit? Have the police been completely Defunded?

Obviously your unaware that there were contingency plans for situations like this before the election even started. When you interfere with a voting site your committing a Federal Crime, not a state crime. All election related assets fall under a Federal Blanket, but yes the police are there to maintain control. However, at some of the sites they are carrying guns, which is against the law because of the sites Federal Status, so the intimidation factor is going to escalate the situation since Federal laws are being broken.

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

Trump didn't do this all by his onesy. Like I told bats, he'll still be taking the blame in 2032.

No he didn't honestly, but he did take a large crack and turn it into the Grand Canyon!:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Is that crayon or sharpie?

Looks like it could be a bit of both. Everyone has had a go at it.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked