Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

What you seem to miss is that they will be dealt with like any other terrorists - arrested if possible, killed of not.

What the hell is wrong with you? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Setton said:

Nobody is any doubt that a small number of Trump fanatics will resort to violence because this election didn't go their way.

What you seem to miss is that they will be dealt with like any other terrorists - arrested if possible, killed of not.

If a significant portion of people get violent over Trump losing then all that would accomplish is a democrat landslide senate flip in 2022.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I'm confused, how do you think terrorists should be dealt with?

Edited by Setton

8 minutes ago, F3SS said:

If people take up arms against the US govt, as you seemed to suggest, then by US definition they would be committing treason.

How else would you respond to terrorists trying to overthrow a government?

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Setton said:

Nobody is any doubt that a small number of Trump fanatics will resort to violence because this election didn't go their way.

I think you`ll find it will be more than a few.

33 minutes ago, F3SS said:

IMG_07112020_085056_(772_x_786_pixel).thumb.jpg.a6518a9bad7277cb16dccb26efcfdc25.jpg

Yep do you have the link to the stats?

I pointed this out earlier but cannot find a news site still showing them. The sudden surge of Biden votes when he is losing the Trump is highly suspicious and part of the evidence that needs to be used in the supreme court.

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think you`ll find it will be more than a few.

ISIS had 100,000 plus and the luxury of a remote permissive environment, state of the art kit, and a willingness to cross any line to inflict damage.

How are they looking these days?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

I pointed this out earlier but cannot find a news site still showing them. The sudden surge of Biden votes when he is losing the Trump is highly suspicious and part of the evidence that needs to be used in the supreme court.

The sudden surge in those states is because they insisted on not counting postal votes until after polls closed.

Trump insisted his supporters vote in person.

So why is it surprising that those mail in votes were overwhelmingly for Biden?

It's literally what everyone said would happen.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

According to the BBC Trump has no evidence of fraud, but equally the BBC has no evidence that Trump has no evidence, either.

Trumps, keeping quiet, keeping his powder dry. you can smell the fear in the Dem's, Its clear their trying to cover up the cover up.

100,000 of postal votes appearing overnight and nearly 100% for biden. did they forget to mix them. or simply over cooked them.

wouldnt be surprised if they didn't hold the election again in certain states were you have to turn up in person and with ID.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

If this is referring to the “jump” of votes for Biden in Pennsylvania it has been explained as mail ballots tabulations beginning. In person was leaning Trump, mail in lean Biden.

Nibs

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

According to the BBC Trump has no evidence of fraud, but equally the BBC has no evidence that Trump has no evidence, either.

I say you are a serial killer.

What's that? You've got no evidence to prove I've got no evidence?

Off to prison with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HerNibs said:

If this is referring to the “jump” of votes for Biden in Pennsylvania it has been explained as mail ballots tabulations beginning. In person was leaning Trump, mail in lean Biden.

Nibs

Plus alot of the counting that was left being from Philadelphia, which leans dark blue. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Setton said:

LOTS of people doubt that, me being one. 

OK.. out of a population of 350 Million people, there may well be one or two nutters who might do something drastic. As opposed to the many thousands upon thousands of Leftists who will riot if Trump where to win. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

LOTS of people doubt that, me being one. 

OK.. out of a population of 350 Million people, there may well be one or two nutters who might do something drastic. As opposed to the many thousands upon thousands of Leftists who will riot if Trump where to win. 

Say , don't you got a country to live in over there? Someone over there to vote for or something?

Edited by razman

Just now, razman said:

Say , don't you got a country to live in over there? Someone over there to vote for?

Meh, it's all boring over here in the UK. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

Trumps, keeping quiet, keeping his powder dry. you can smell the fear in the Dem's, Its clear their trying to cover up the cover up.

100,000 of postal votes appearing overnight and nearly 100% for biden. did they forget to mix them. or simply over cooked them.

wouldnt be surprised if they didn't hold the election again in certain states were you have to turn up in person and with ID.

Did the BBC also tell you that Trump got more votes, and a higher percentage of the votes in Philadelphia than he did four years ago?  Did they tell you that the Democrats lost a ton of house seats, and will most likely fail to take the Senate?  If there was some sort of fraud, whoever was in charge of it failed spectacularly.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Did the BBC also tell you that Trump got more votes, and a higher percentage of the votes in Philadelphia than he did four years ago?  Did they tell you that the Democrats lost a ton of house seats, and will most likely fail to take the Senate?  If there was some sort of fraud, whoever was in charge of it failed spectacularly.

Yes, some one did mess up big time. Big announcement at 11:30am. wonder what it can be? thousands of votes being wrongly allocated to the wrong candidate. who knows, we'll have to tune in live.

1 hour ago, Setton said:

I'm confused, how do you think terrorists should be dealt with?

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

If people take up arms against the US govt, as you seemed to suggest, then by US definition they would be committing treason.

How else would you respond to terrorists trying to overthrow a government?

You two are insane. I have no idea what either of you are talking about. You live in an imaginary world. We spent a whole summer watching Democrat voters burn our country down and for a decade you've been sounding the alarms of the armed right wing insurgency that never materializes. Whats worse is that you want to see people killed. The county office in Pittsburgh yesterday had a line wrapped around the block with people to apply for 1st time gun permits. I imagine the same around other cities. Gun stores have been sparsed like toilet paper shelves in March all year. You almost cannot find a gun of your choice atm. Beggars can't be choosers at this point and ammo is even more scarce. If the right was violent, you'd know it. Now calm down ladies. 

• Like 3

The American Conservative | Stop Saying This is a Coup  

https://flip.it/FIRMQS

Maybe it'll be a good thing that he's gone. Thank you Mr. Trump for stepping on the rat's nest that needed it badly. Eventhough disappointingly you wouldn't humble yourself which I understand, you will always be an American hero of epic proportions for what you did for us and for what they have done and are going to do to you and your family.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

I can't produce anything any more or less credible than the next guy. Was just a funny meme is all.

1 hour ago, HerNibs said:

Nibs

he knows this but it doesn't fit his narrative so ignores it. 

"State and local officials and poll workers throughout the country really stepped up. And there have been very few complaints about how this election was run," Weintraub told CNN Saturday morning. "Very few substantiated complaints, let me put it that way. There is no evidence of any kind of voter fraud. There is no evidence of illegal votes being cast. In fact, and you don't have to take my word for it, because people throughout the country, nonpartisan election experts, have come out and handled this election and how it was run."

Ellen Weintraub, with the Federal Election Commission, who wants Americans to know that "there really has been no evidence of fraud" in the election this year.

she didn't seem too concerned about convincing @Cookie Monster

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked