Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

Edited by Will do

16 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Your on drugs again. 

Mine which doesnt have the Asian anime adverts doesnt reflect any changes,

Screenshot_20201109-220252.thumb.png.244875f2aa1acd6fcbe9f898f68bea3a.png

Im guessing if something changed it would be headlines on a reliable source like Fox

Edited by the13bats

:whistle:

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

The FB rumor mill

Which of course is far more reliable than fox ;)

• Haha 1

According to AP... House Race is 215 (Dems) to 198 (Reps) now. If Nancy had male genitals, it would be like a football kick to them.

NBC says 225 to 210...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/house-results?icid=election_nav

Though they also say that's +/- 6.

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

^^ This comment will age like a fine Lincoln Reservoir KoolAid.

Hot off the press:

AG William Barr Authorizes Justice Department Probe Into Voter Fraud

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ag-william-barr-authorizes-justice-department-probe-voter-fraud

Isn't this like the fourth Barr investigation you have championed?  Why don't you tell us about the other ones?  Barr was the fella that investigated the investigators, right?  Bro, I mean, seriously, go through your post history, start like 20 days back, and just keep going backwards.  Can you tell us one thing that you have been right about?  Just one little prediction out of your dozens?  When have you EVER been right?  Your predictions honestly bring me more solace than they do yourself, because you are literally never right.  BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT!  Derp.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Haha 1

Too funny!  The NYT is reporting that top DOJ election fraud Investigator, Richard Pilger, a man who was implicated in the Obama-era IRS Tea Party-targeting scandal, has, upon being informed of the DOJ's intent to investigate...wait for it...election fraud, has abruptly tendered his resignation.

Watching Demo-frauds in sheer panic is my new favorite past-time!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Too funny!  The NYT is reporting that top DOJ election fraud Investigator, Richard Pilger, a man who was implicated in the Obama-era IRS Tea Party-targeting scandal, has, upon being informed of the DOJ's intent to investigate...wait for it...election fraud, has abruptly tendered his resignation.

Are you talking about this?

He resigned because the DOJ just blew up one of our nations safeguards and he doesn't want any part of that.

It's disgusting at this point what Trump is trying to do.

Mr. Pilger, a career prosecutor in the department’s Public Integrity Section who oversaw voting-fraud-related investigations, told colleagues he would move to a nonsupervisory role working on corruption prosecutions.

“Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications,” he wrote, “I must regretfully resign from my role as director of the Election Crimes Branch.” A Justice Department spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Mr. Pilger’s message.

Justice Department policies prohibit federal prosecutors from taking overt steps, like questioning witnesses or securing subpoenas for documents, to open a criminal investigation into any election-related matter until after voting results have been certified to keep their existence from spilling into public view and influencing either voters or local election officials who ensure the integrity of the results.

“Public knowledge of a criminal investigation could impact the adjudication of election litigation and contests in state courts,” the Justice Department’s longstanding election guidelines for prosecutors say. “Accordingly, it is the general policy of the department not to conduct overt investigations.”

More covert investigative steps, like an investigator going undercover, are allowed but require the permission of a career prosecutor in the department’s Criminal Division.

Mr. Barr’s memo allows U.S. attorneys to bypass that career prosecutor and take their requests to his office for approval, effectively weakening a key safeguard that prevents political interference in an election by the party in power.

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/11/09/us/politics/barr-elections.amp.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16049800977217&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2020%2F11%2F09%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Fbarr-elections.html

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was just looking at the voting for some of the swing states... Jorgensen (Libertarian) actually captured enough votes in PA, GA, AZ, and WI, that if those went to Trump instead, he'd have won all of them. 

Who says voting Third Party has no affect?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Supplanting chasing flying pigs and milking steers, no doubt

15 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

He resigned because the DOJ just blew up one of our nations safeguards and he doesn't want any part of that.

It's disgusting at this point what Trump is trying to do

Wrong.  Pilger resigned because he is no longer in position to run interference for the Democrat vote-fraud machine.  He ran off like a petty criminal.

What Trump is doing isn't disgusting...it's delicious.

71 million Americans who voted for Trump CHOSE not to riot after being told by the FAKE News media he'd lost.

No violence.

No LOOTING!!!!

This is the most important part to remember from this election.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, acidhead said:

71 million Americans who voted for Trump CHOSE not to riot after being told by the FAKE News media he'd lost.

No violence.

No LOOTING!!!!

No rioting under Biden.

:tu:

Got it.

donald-trump-losing-election-people-reac

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No rioting under Biden.

:tu:

Got it.

Thought your thing here was "no bullsht"? When someone lights a building on fire you don't hold them accountable? I mean, you hold extremely strong condemning opinions of people who light of firecrackers in their own back yard. You argued for ages about that. Fck a whole city up though? Burn it down and rob it's stores blind? Nah, one couldn't possibly hold any personal responsibility for something like that bEcuZ of dA prEzIdenT. Pathetic of you to excuse it.

Always thought you were supposed to be one of the grownups on this board. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, F3SS said:

Thought your thing here was "no bullsht"? When someone lights a building on fire you don't hold them accountable? I mean, you hold extremely strong condemning opinions of people who light of firecrackers in their own back yard. You argued for ages about that. Fck a whole city up though? Burn it down and rob it's stores blind? Nah, one couldn't possibly hold any personal responsibility for something like that bEcuZ of dA prEzIdenT. Pathetic of you to excuse it.

Always thought you were supposed to be one of the grownups on this board. 

WTF has that got to do with my post? 

7 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Never EVER count the chickens until ALL the eggs have hatched

:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBK2DZKDfQroSjv2vcmYs

• Haha 3

I was looking at the Georgia races and because neither of the Senate races had a winner with 50%, by state law, there must be a run off election for both. 

Does this apply to Presidential election also? I think the state law says any Federal race with more then three candidates and no one got 50%. I'll double check....

But right now neither Biden, or Trump, has 50% in Georgia. Jorgensen took almost 2%. If there's a run off, would that 2% go more to Trump, or Biden?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/georgia-president-results

I dont see an exemption for president in this law...

https://codes.findlaw.com/ga/title-21-elections/ga-code-sect-21-2-501.html

Edit: maybe this...

(f) Except for presidential electors, to be elected to public office in a general election, a candidate must receive a majority of the votes cast in an election to fill such public office. To be elected to the office of presidential electors, no slate of candidates shall be required to receive a majority of the votes cast, but that slate of candidates shall be elected to such office which receives the highest number of votes cast.

Edited by DieChecker

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I was looking at the Georgia races and because neither of the Senate races had a winner with 50%, by state law, there must be a run off election for both. 

Does this apply to Presidential election also? I think the state law says any Federal race with more then three candidates and no one got 50%. I'll double check....

But right now neither Biden, or Trump, has 50% in Georgia. Jorgensen took almost 2%. If there's a run off, would that 2% go more to Trump, or Biden?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-elections/georgia-president-results

I dont see an exemption for president in this law...

https://codes.findlaw.com/ga/title-21-elections/ga-code-sect-21-2-501.html

Edit: maybe this...

How young is the president?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

No violence.

No LOOTING!!!!

Excellent point I must admit.  Lets hope it stays so grown up.

45 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Never EVER count the chickens until ALL the eggs have hatched

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'You wouldn't like me when I'm angry... Because I always back up d my rage with facts and documented sources. -The Credible Hulk'

Just waiting for the facts and documented sources.  

Give it time.

1 minute ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Give it time.

Good enough.  If we can't get to the bottom of this election and find fraud or no fraud, we will not trust the next one.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked