Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

Not sure if we've had this info on the thread yet.....

TRUMP TEAM WIN: MAJOR Legal Win For President Trump IN PENNSYLVANIA

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Sure. You'd rather vote for Clinton the first go round?

:whistle:

Im pragmatic. Will take the devil i know, rather then the one I dont.

Plus Bidens just a puppet...

Lol sorry, I thought you meant twice in 2020.

• Like 1

But it hasn't. There are still a number of things up in the air. Where a state election official gave instructions that countered the state constitution.

These votes may be legal, or might not. That's why there's lawsuits filed. Because if they weren't filed, the state might just shrug and move on, because the Democrats want Biden to win.

Its easy to tolerate illegal activities if it benefits yourself, or your politician.

I disagree entirely.

Trump has made the claim and is now seeking evidence to support it. This is just at another episode in the reality show that Trump has turned America into. All I'm seeing is a bad loser undermining the already fragile relationship between the American people and government.

Except in Georgia, thier laws require them to recount. And their constitution would allow another recount... Automatically. Since the difference between candidates is less then 0.5% at 0.3%.

That's fair enough. Would not change the outcome though would it.

Pay for it? OK. Sure. If Trumps lawsuits fail, his campaign should pay for it.

I doubt it will matter. Politicians hardly ever pay for anything themselves. It will be supporters who end up paying for it, and most will do so happily.

He made the accusations. I think he should be personally liable, and fined if proven to have made false claims. Just like people who send SES or police on wild goose chases. It strikes me as treason to be honest if that does eventuate.

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Lol sorry, I thought you meant twice in 2020.

You missed your big chance there..... you could have told the MSM that a Trump supporter had confessed to voting twice....^_^

they could have splashed it everywhere... 'TRUMP SUPPORTER ON FORUM OPENLY ADMITS TO VOTING TWICE IN 2020 ELECTION !!! '

that's the way a lot of anti Trump drivel is generated - twisting the truth... applying negative spin...

I know your mistake was genuine - but that's how fake stories are created by unscrupulous media outlets..

Just now, bee said:

You missed your big chance there..... you could have told the MSM that a Trump supporter had confessed to voting twice....^_^

they could have splashed it everywhere... 'TRUMP SUPPORTER ON FORUM OPENLY ADMITS TO VOTING TWICE IN 2020 ELECTION !!! '

that's the way a lot of anti Trump drivel is generated - twisting the truth... applying negative spin...

I know your mistake was genuine - but that's how fake stories are created by unscrupulous media outlets..

You don't read anything I post do you? 

You just wave a Trump flag and put on your best CT sycophant persona, like Roger from American Dad and log on don't you?

You can't seriously be that thick.

Unless your name is Bee Trump I suppose.

Just now, psyche101 said:

You don't read anything I post do you? 

You just wave a Trump flag and put on your best CT sycophant persona, like Roger from American Dad and log on don't you?

You can't seriously be that thick.

Unless your name is Bee Trump I suppose.

I saw you had made a mistake with your 'twice?' comment but I left it for DieChecker to correct you...

16 minutes ago, bee said:

Trump so far winning his court cases, but apparently were told by the Philadelphia lawyers on here there was no wrong doing or evidence. it seems the courts have information that they the Unexplained Mystery legal team don't, who'd have thought.

trouble is the Trump victories are small scale at this point. He needs a BIG win.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bee said:

I saw you had made a mistake with your 'twice?' comment but I left it for DieChecker to correct you...

That's why I asked. He's not going to be committing to fraud online obviously, do there simply had to be another explanation.

That's a bit of a no brainer Bee.

Still, I do feel for the poor lost fellow. He seems such a lovely Chak to be corrupted by that poor loser.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, quillius said:

Hey Mr C, have you a link to these transcripts? wouldn't mind looking at these further as they are interesting, cheers

Yes, several... :D   However, if I start citing them, there will be the inevitable accusations about biased sources....  So may I just teach you to fish?

Just Google "a nonzero number of people in the room" (include the quotes) and you'll get a pile of results - just pick the source you prefer.  At the time I quoted them, the transcripts were not yet officially up on the courts websites, but that should happen quite quickly, and there does not seem to be anyone doubting their validity - I would suggest there were a lot of reporters either in the room or listening, and it's being widely reported by both sides of the media - there would be no point faking them.

Edited by ChrLzs

Hannity commenting on the Dominion Voting System thing.... 

Hannity on the horrible, inaccurate and anything but secure Dominion Voting System

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Michigan lawmakers request full audit.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-michigan-gop-state-senators-request-full-audit-2020-election-results-certified/

Abuses claimed:

• Counted ineligible ballots
    • Counted the same batches of ballots multiple times
    • Instructed poll workers to backdate absentee ballots
    • Counted late ballots after illicitly pre-dating them
    • Used false information to process ballots, such as using false or incorrect birthdays
    • Duplicated ballots illegally
    • Counted ballots even though the voter’s name did not appear in the official voter rolls
    • Ordered election workers to not verify voters’ signatures on absentee ballots
    • Barred poll challengers from observing the transposition and certification of absentee ballots that need to be transposed, including military ballots
    • Coached voters to vote for a particular candidate and party

The Michigan state lawmakers said that each of the allegations are backed up by sworn affidavits of over 100 Michigan citizens.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

That has been done. 

Taking the loss very badly and wanting to try again isn't democracy as far as I understand. 

Should Trump's claims be proven to be the only fraud here, do you feel he should pay for the entire investigation and be fined for the disruption caused? 

I can tell you one thing for absolute certain if he isn't gone or will not appear and transfer the keys to the White House, President Biden will envoke the provisions of the insurrection act and what you see below will happen.;) While I doubt it will come to that, and I hope it doesn't there is no telling what is going through Trumps mind.:td: He has lost, he is bitter, he angry, he is still delusional thinking anything he is doing will help, and the saddest thing is he has completely deserted the American People during crisis where Presidential action are required.:w00t:

The Coronavirus over the last 10 days now has hit epic proportions, 10 days ago we had around 100,000 infections in a single day, now as of today we are at 144,000 plus and tomnarow will be worst.:w00t:The hospitals are over Full and in some places people are outside in Red Cross Tents,:w00t: and refrigeration units are being brought in for the dead:w00t: but the worst is yet to come. Next we are going to have death tolls starting Near 1000, going up to possible 2 or 3 thousand per day.

President Trump has completely deserted the American People, VP Pence went on leave, the entire COVID19 task force is shut down,:w00t: so States and Cities, are on their own while Trump hides out and tweets completely delusional information.:w00t: One thing is for certain, he had better leave the country because the average America people will make sure that he along with his family members who are also tweeting delusional information know they are not welcome in this country any longer!!:yes:

Even with all that said he followers still can't see the forest through the trees!:w00t:

71C2AACD-95E9-4F1B-8D45-B122BD181D0A-5287-000007455945C5B4.jpg

• Like 1

BTW, I'm now over this crap.  Those left supporting the orange moron/criminal, are all well beyond any meaningful discussion.

What will happen next, imo?  Trump will dig in, and fire more people and try to stack departments (eg defense) with sympathisers in the hope they might do something stupid, but it's all too late now.  Mainstream republicans with morals are already turning on trump, and that will increase.  Plus the departments he is trying to poison still have enough good people in them to refuse to allow him to destroy the US democratic systems any further than he already has.

From here in I'll just watch.  I'm certainly enjoying watching the last of the Trump supporters squirm.  No apologies...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Trump so far winning his court cases, but apparently were told by the Philadelphia lawyers on here there was no wrong doing or evidence. it seems the courts have information that they the Unexplained Mystery legal team don't, who'd have thought.

trouble is the Trump victories are small scale at this point. He needs a BIG win.

The cheating appears to be a 'death by a thousand cuts'.... kind of thing - so I suppose Trump has to give attention to each of the cuts - whether that be Dead Voters - corrupted and / or hacked election software, backdated votes, no checks on signatures, no observation allowed during counting..... etc etc etc....

his legal team have a huge job, eh... and it will take time to go through all the evidence and affidavits ....

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

BTW, I'm now over this crap.  Those left supporting the orange moron/criminal, are all well beyond any meaningful discussion.

What will happen next, imo?  Trump will dig in, and fire more people and try to stack departments (eg defense) with sympathisers in the hope they might do something stupid, but it's all too late now.  Mainstream republicans with morals are already turning on trump, and that will increase.  Plus the departments he is trying to poison still have enough good people in them to refuse to to allow him to destroy the US democratic systems any further than he already has.

From here in I'll just watch.  I'm certainly enjoying watching the last of the Trump supporters squirm.  No apologies...

BTW your clearly not over it. :D you'll be back or pop up somewhere else. make sure you come back for the Trump Victory around the 14th December.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

BTW your clearly not over it. :D you'll be back or pop up somewhere else. make sure you come back for the Trump Victory around the 14th December.

200.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bee said:

The cheating appears to be a 'death by a thousand cuts'.... kind of thing - so I suppose Trump has to give attention to each of the cuts - whether that be Dead Voters - corrupted and / or hacked election software, backdated votes, no checks on signatures, no observation allowed during counting..... etc etc etc....

his legal team have a huge job, eh... and it will take time to go through all the evidence and affidavits ....

Trump only needs there to be 2% of fraudulent votes,  -  in the Bush election it was 1% of votes. not to much of a stretch to 2% this time around. Trump and his team are playing for time. if they can make it to half time they'll come out second half and win it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Ha!! Ha!! Ha!!, thanks for making me laugh your media source is completely a fabricated hoax media site. You are not grasping at straws here, there are not straws, all that's there is a  conspiracy of a conspiracy that this is even news!!:w00t::w00t::no::td:

Your so called media source is call The Gateway Pundit, let me clue you in to something you have no clue about, if you see Pundit at the end of a title like above the information provided by any such site is completely fake news like you have just provided. I will give you the bennifit of doubt, I hope you posted this because you don't know any better, I mean I wish to believe you would not post something like this intentionally!!:(;)

Oh and by the way the site also sources their information from Brietbart news with is a known White Supremacist media source started by the head hunter Stevie Bannon who is also a White Supremacist and use to be on Trumps Staff!!:w00t: 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

Detailed Report on The Gateway Pundit

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

The Gateway Pundit is an extreme right news and opinion website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”  In review, The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right-wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this: President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone’. The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the promotion of Donald Trump. TGP always sources their information, but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as Breitbart and Mike Cernovich, who both a have terrible track records with fact-checkers.

Edited by Manwon Lender

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Ha!! Ha!! Ha!!, thanks for making me laugh your media source is completely a fabricated hoax media site. You are not grasping at straws here, there are not straws, all that's there is a  conspiracy of a conspiracy that this is even news!!:w00t::w00t::no::td:

Your so called media source is call The Gateway Pundit, let me clue you in to something you have no clue about, if you see Pundit at the end of a title like above the information provided by any such site is completely fake news like you have just provided. I will give you the bennifit of doubt, I hope you posted this because you don't know any better, I mean I wish to believe you would not post something like this intentionally!!:(;)

Oh and by the way the site also sources their information from Brietbart news with is a known White Supremacist media source started by the head hunter Stevie Bannon who is also a White Supremacist and use to be on Trumps Staff!!:w00t: 

Detailed Report on The Gateway Pundit

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

The Gateway Pundit is an extreme right news and opinion website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”  In review, The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right-wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this: President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone’. The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the promotion of Donald Trump. TGP always sources their information, but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as Breitbart and Mike Cernovich, who both a have terrible track records with fact-checkers.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=michigan+lawmakers+call+for+election+audit&ia=web

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure every one of those claims have already been linked to, or have a thread on them. Is he actually reading the forum or just waving a flag? 

Several of them are in one thread alone. Well explained and all corrected before the result announced. Bee even put up a dominion CT which is also transparent in its corrected errors. 

Those claims are already old news. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'm pretty sure every one of those claims have already been linked to, or have a thread on them. Is he actually reading the forum or just waving a flag? 

Several of them are in one thread alone. Well explained and all corrected before the result announced. Bee even put up a dominion CT which is also transparent in its corrected errors. 

Those claims are already old news. 

Psyche this is the kind of anal retentiveness that can cause permanent bowel damage and cause people's butts to hurt!!:w00t::P You know They have been grasping at straws, all day but now they will be trying to find the Preparation-H to stop the self inflected pain!!:w00t::P

• Haha 1

The Cheque is NOW in the post.

image.png.4c944a582260824d8aee9ed0b83a0b8e.png

I wonder how many American Jobs will be lost to China, After many companies reshoring back to the U.S under Trump.  (because Trump dared to not only challenge but change the Bad Deal the US had with China ) China gives you a virus you give them your Jobs well done. Vote Biden.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stevewinn said:

The Cheque is NOW in the post.

image.png.4c944a582260824d8aee9ed0b83a0b8e.png

I wonder how many American Jobs will be lost to China, After many companies reshoring back to the U.S under Trump.  (because Trump dared to not only challenge but change the Bad Deal the US had with China ) China gives you a virus you give them your Jobs well done. Vote Biden.

Does America have unions?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Does America have unions?

Yes certainly we have unions, that's what Trump calls it when sexually molests or rapes women, that's why he doesn't understand why he is being prosecuted!!:w00t::P

Here is a video that explains it all! 

Oh and by the way the US does have labor unions.:tu:

• The topic was locked