Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Now Helen the issue i have is you keep demanding proof of people, but offering none if your own. What you posted here deserves a half dozen links. 

I see this from. The left a lot, where they repeat something they heard, or read, but never link anything. Then if a Trump supporter says, "Trump donates to charity ", people are all over him demanding proof... how much? To whom? When? Otherwise, it didn't happen.

Its a double standard.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/12/23/best-stories-of-the-decade-how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/

If you consider a link a proof, there it is. Note the source is not a blog of some coked up activist. 

But the proof of what Trump is, is in the consistency of his behaviour. 

You are, of course, aware that you don't need links to "prove" it to you that Trump does what he does - you need links to object they're too cold or too hot, so you can avoid the glaring fact that you voted for a serial bankrupter wishing he was super-human business genius or whichever label that stale celebrity was sold under. 

But links are not important. The only important thing is that Trump has proven his disability daily, it was visible even in his regime media, so the only question that remains is what on Earth made you people vote for that, twice? (We all know the answer, but I'll be polite and act puzzled.) 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Do you have a verifiable list of where he has donated that money he "didn't take" as a salary?

yes, its indeed true he does. I've just checked. I'd encourage you to use google and pick your own acceptable source.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Do you have a verifiable list of where he has donated that money he "didn't take" as a salary?

It's true (I'm too lazy to look it up but if I count as a credible enough source for you :D lol)

Credit where credit is due.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

yes, its indeed true he does. I've just checked. I'd encourage you to use google and pick your own acceptable source.

Blasphemer, how dare you to sugest google...

• Haha 1

So, what is all of this talk about "Dominion" election software?

I'm hearing this is the vote tabulation system used to flip votes from Trump to Biden in some 30 US states.  It may also have fraudulently affected local elections as well.

It's being said this software is accessible via the internet by elite Democrat pols, including Nancy Pelosi, through her husband.

Even worse, access to live "Dominion" tabulation activity was made available to certain parties outside of the USA.  That's bad, because it's more potential treason by the Democrats.

Does anyone have more information about "Dominion"?

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 1

just been on the NEWS now, Electoral college wont confirm President elect till 6th January. im being told on here that very likely Biden will be the new President, but if everyone posting from that stand point was confident and it was so clear cut then there wouldn't be all the hysterics.

Joe and his ragtag band of pretenders are mad because the US government refuses to share US security briefings with him.

Why should they?  Joe is an obvious and dangerous threat to national security.

Maybe he can get a copy from his friends, the Communist Chinese...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

I'm hearing this is the vote tabulation system used to flip votes from Trump to Biden in some 30 US states.  It may also have fraudulently affected local elections as well.

It's being said this software is accessible via the internet by elite Democrat pols, including Nancy Pelosi, through her husband.

Even worse, access to live "Dominion" tabulation activity made made available to certain parties outside of the USA.  That's bad, because it's more potential treason by the Democrats.

Your pathetic conspiracy is even more pathetic than you think. 

Since it's the same Dominion like it was 4 years ago, you just said Trump was made president in his first and only term by them :lol: 

1 minute ago, ian hacktorp said:

Joe and his ragtag band of pretenders are mad because the US government refuses to share US security briefings with him.

Why should they?  Joe is an obvious and dangerous threat to national security.

Maybe he can get a copy from his friends, the Communist Chinese...

Trump has bank account in China. Biden doesn't. 

Trump is currently working on his final favour for Putin, making Europe vulnerable to air strikes from Russia. 

But it is funny that every slander against Biden is something Trump really did.

Keep twitching.  

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Your pathetic conspiracy is even more pathetic than you think. 

Since it's the same Dominion like it was 4 years ago, you just said Trump was made president in his first and only term by them :lol: 

I'm hearing the "Dominion" muckers were caught off-guard in 2016, and were unable to pull off the scale of fraud they would have needed to beat Trump that year.

They were much more prepared this time.  Still pretty sloppy, though.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump has bank account in China. Biden doesn't. 

Trump is currently working on his final favour for Putin, making Europe vulnerable to air strikes from Russia. 

But it is funny that every slander against Biden is something Trump really did.

Keep twitching.  

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is on the outside, in the cold, looking in.

2 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

I'm hearing the "Dominion" muckers were caught off-guard in 2016 , and were unable to pull off the scale of fraud they would have need to beat Trump that year.

They were much more prepared this time.  Still pretty sloppy, though.

But why didn't Trump stop them? Is he working secretly for Democrats or is he just incompetent? He had 4 years to improve voting security. Either he couldn't improve it - which means he's incompetent and too weak to deal with the enemy - either he did improve it so the people can fire his wobbly ass. 

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

But why didn't Trump stop them? Is he working secretly for Democrats or is he just incompetent? He had 4 years to improve voting security. Either he couldn't improve it - which means he's incompetent and too weak to deal with the enemy - either he did improve it so the people can fire his wobbly ass. 

I love this..."If Trump knew we were cheating, why didn't he stop us?"

Why should he?  As it stands, the massive fraud perpetrated by these criminals is being laid bare for all of the people to see.  It's the citizens of the US that will demand their heads on pikes.

Trump won't have to lift a finger.

1 minute ago, ian hacktorp said:

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is on the outside, in the cold, looking in.

Yeah, looking in, estimating damage. 

Just now, ian hacktorp said:

I love this..."If Trump knew we were cheating, why didn't he stop us?"

Why should he?  As it stands, the massive fraud perpetrated by these criminals is being laid bare for all of the people to see.  It's the citizens of the US that will demand their heads on pikes.

Trump won't have to lift a finger.

What everyone not completely delusional can see is that Trump offered no proof of any illegal activities.

He keeps bawling he wants more votes, but he's simply not popular enough. So he lost. Came second. Didn't win. Failed. Time to move on. 

So when he attempts instigating civil war, he's trying to get his cultists - who are not the majority or the smarter side of the conflict - lose too. 

And as you probably heard, the military won't back up Trump's fantasies of coup. 

In other words, Trumptanic is almost done sinking and it's dragging the various populist turds down too. 

32 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

just been on the NEWS now, Electoral college wont confirm President elect till 6th January. im being told on here that very likely Biden will be the new President, but if everyone posting from that stand point was confident and it was so clear cut then there wouldn't be all the hysterics.

The legitimate result is clear cut.

The concern is that Trump will use his stacked supreme court to stage a coup.

BREAKING: President Trump Address To The Nation | 4pm Eastern

844 waiting

•Scheduled for Nov 13, 2020

Wonder if he will use the F word.... :innocent:

Just came across this - the live chat is enabled - not going too fast at the moment but will be going a million miles an hour soon and unreadable...  :) 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

I can't find anything online stating their will be a month delay?

2 hours ago, RAyMO said:

he must have been a really naughty boy, 

If he was, don’t you think it would have been leaked four years ago?  There’s nothing there and it is better to leave it be, then lies can be told about it for effect.

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

What everyone not completely delusional can see is that Trump offered no proof of any illegal activities

The proof is presented to US courts...not the good people of Croatia.  Sorry.

The captured media in the US is beginning it's final melt-down.

Soon, they will be naught but a wisp of vapor...and a painful memory.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

The legitimate result is clear cut.

The concern is that Trump will use his stacked supreme court to stage a coup.

I'm sure that's how the LOSERS will characterize Trump's landslide victory.

I'm ok with that.

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I can't find anything online stating their will be a month delay?

I found this which I guess it's all just part of the process. I think this is the same timeline for every year.

Dec. 8: "Safe Harbor" deadline for final results. It is mandated by Congress that results are considered conclusive six days before electors meet.

Dec. 14: Electoral College delegations meet and vote for president. The delegations meet separately in their respective states and Washington, D.C., at places designated by the state legislatures.

Dec. 23: Results delivered to designated officials

Jan. 3, 2021: New Congress seated

Jan. 5: Georgia Senate runoffs

Jan. 6: Joint Session of Congress to formally count electoral votes and declare official election results.

Jan. 20: Inauguration Day

https://abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/key-post-election-certification-deadlines-dates/story?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&id=74157237&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16053000900790&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FPolitics%2Fkey-post-election-certification-deadlines-dates%2Fstory%3Fid%3D74157237

Edited by spartan max2

9 hours ago, bee said:

Hannity commenting on the Dominion Voting System thing.... 

Hannity on the horrible, inaccurate and anything but secure Dominion Voting System

47 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Even worse, access to live "Dominion" tabulation activity was made available to certain parties outside of the USA.  That's bad, because it's more potential treason by the Democrats.

I posted the Hannity piece earlier today...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

The proof is presented to US courts...not the good people of Croatia.  Sorry.

The captured media in the US is beginning it's final melt-down.

Soon, they will be naught but a wisp of vapor...and a painful memory.

Yes, yes, do underestimate me based on my location. It's how you gullibles ended up with Russian asset for a führer :lol:  

Also, from what I was reading, the proof was not presented and Trump is getting laughed out of courts. 

Which is why he's having a meltdown, that you project on media. What objective media is doing is pointing out that he should start behaving like an adult, admit defeat and stop trying to start civil war. (Which war he would lose anyway, and blame sane people for not standing still while his cultists are trying to mow them down.) 

2 minutes ago, bee said:

I posted the Hannity piece earlier today...

The same Dominion that made Trump president. 

Are you people really capable of holding two opposing beliefs at once? 

Good, reliable, unquestionable Dominion in 2016 and that same Dominion today, rotten, Democrat-remote-controlled. 

Even if it was taken over by Democrats, then what was that stable genius thinking when he allowed that? 

Can't you guys notice that your crappy conspiracy theory comes down to Trump not being able to fight and win, whether it's that he lost against the system he couldn't unrig or lost in fair elections? 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked