Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

14 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Well you see dere is a hat.  And inside de hat dere is a pot.

Inside a-nuthere hat is de nems and a-ddress on piec-ehs of pa-perr.

We select theh nem from de pot, den allocate deh monies.

Edited by acute
Mk.II
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, acute said:

Inside de pot is de nems and a-ddress on piec-ehs of pa-perr.

We select theh nem from de pot, then allocate theh monies.

De CPM.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Setton said:

What a wonderfully unbiased source you've gone for.

And something like this needs to be unbiased?  The whole election was biased against the President by cheating.  What, he can’t fight back (the corruption of the Deep State)?

• Haha 1

Let's give it up for President Trump and his Operation Warpspeed initiative for delivering a vaccine before the end of the year. Everyone said it could never happen, even Fauci not very long ago. Many said he was full of it and all bluster I'm not gonna lie I have had an eyebrow raised going hmm... but he did it, the impossible, and Phizer is making it free for all (thanks to government money someone was yelling about them not taking a few pages back) and credit is due to Trump for standing in the face of adversity and insisting we can do what everyone says we can't.

Here's your American Miracle thirdeye, wherever you are, that you so mockingly said would never materialize. Yet here we are. The first 20 million doses ready for the most vulnerable in December. It's a historic feat. Tonight he just really proved to me that he's not full of shlt. Makes me wonder what else he's telling the truth about. Mass election fraud? Guess we'll see.

This vaccine will likely render any credit to Biden for "fixing covid" null and void and will undoubtedly frustrate the draconian democrats plans to keep us held down in fear and lockdowns. I see a lot of middle fingers going their way if they try this crap with a working vaccine on the shelf. Unless, no they wouldn't... withhold it from the people now would they?

Huge win, historic effort and what a show of hands in this game of poker his detractors have been playing with him. That's four Aces.  Next up? A Royal Flush (proof of election fraud).

Edited by F3SS
Massive problems with autocorrect!
  • Like 5

Just now, RavenHawk said:

And something like this needs to be unbiased?  The whole election was biased against the President by cheating.  What, he can’t fight back (the corruption of the Deep State)?

DSDS

8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

By his cheating.  He told everyone what he was doing by accusing the other side.  That's what liars do, they accuse everyone else of doing what they are doing.

:lol: The Deep state. :lol:

Edited by Desertrat56

15 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

By his cheating.  He told everyone what he was doing by accusing the other side.  That's what liars do, they accuse everyone else of doing what they are doing.

:lol: The Deep state. :lol:

The well known “I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?” principle.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Of course he can fight back.  truth not opinion would be a better weapon to use.

What mystifies me is how people who respect manliness, self-reliance, and personal responsibility could pick as a hero  a whining leader who splits his time between fighting and  crying poor me.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Yeah, but he gained in the last, and gained bigly (heck, I like that word 'bigly'). Main point is, Trump gained ~10 million popular votes despite all the garbage that was thrown at him.

Biden also got more votes then Hillary got in 2016.

It was record turn-out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

2016 popular votes for Trump 62,984,828

2020 popular votes for Trump 72,462,126 (estimated)

What you were sayin'?

yes trump got himself more votes in 2020

unfortunately for him, he got Biden even more. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/12/23/best-stories-of-the-decade-how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/

If you consider a link a proof, there it is. Note the source is not a blog of some coked up activist. 

But the proof of what Trump is, is in the consistency of his behaviour. 

You are, of course, aware that you don't need links to "prove" it to you that Trump does what he does - you need links to object they're too cold or too hot, so you can avoid the glaring fact that you voted for a serial bankrupter wishing he was super-human business genius or whichever label that stale celebrity was sold under. 

But links are not important. The only important thing is that Trump has proven his disability daily, it was visible even in his regime media, so the only question that remains is what on Earth made you people vote for that, twice? (We all know the answer, but I'll be polite and act puzzled.) 

So a link, and then more unevidenced opinions. Seems the opinions are pretty thick around here and the facts... Not so much.

Bad orange man bad...

Thanks for the link though. Looks like Bush Jr did some naughty accounting.

Edited by DieChecker

16 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Of course he can fight back.  truth not opinion would be a better weapon to use.

What mystifies me is how people who respect manliness, self-reliance, and personal responsibility could pick as a hero  a whining leader who splits his time between fighting and  crying poor me.

Probably because they've been told the other side is worse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevewinn said:

yes, its indeed true he does. I've just checked. I'd encourage you to use google and pick your own acceptable source.

the president makes i think 200,000 a year , trump is a multi millionaire or maybe billionare , i don't know , so 200,000 is a drop in the bucket.

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Biden also got more votes then Hillary got in 2016.

It was record turn-out.

Yeap, no one can deny that, but in some way its Trumps win, even if he'll lose presitency.

Just imagine MSM and big tech banging Biden 24/7 for 5 years with KKK, sexual harassment, and many more skeletons from the closet... Biden would sink as a brick.

Yeah, I know, "what if" doesn't  have weight, nevertheless 2020 election is a big win for Trump (and GOP).

Its just my honest opinion.

10 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

yea i just read that trump's legal team pulled out of the Pennsylvania lawsuit.

1 minute ago, bmk1245 said:

nevertheless 2020 election is a big win for Trump

perhaps you would be kind enough to tell Trump that - maybe he'll stop huffing. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

yes trump got himself more votes in 2020

unfortunately for him, he got Biden even more. 

Yes, but the fact that Trump got more votes than in 2016 tells a lot, not to mention he got more support from POCs.

3 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

perhaps you would be kind enough to tell Trump that - maybe he'll stop huffing. 

Done :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Let's give it up for President Trump and his Operation Warpspeed initiative for delivering a vaccine before the end of the year. Everyone said it could never happen, even Fauci not very long ago. Many said he was full of it and all bluster I'm not gonna lie I have had an eyebrow raised going hmm... but he did it, the impossible, and Phizer is making it free for all (thanks to government money someone was yelling about them not taking a few pages back) and credit is due to Trump for standing in the face of adversity and insisting we can do what everyone says we can't.

Here's your American Miracle thirdeye, wherever you are, that you so mockingly said would never materialize. Yet here we are. The first 20 million doses ready for the most vulnerable in December. It's a historic feat. Tonight he just really proved to me that he's not full of shlt. Makes me wonder what else he's telling the truth about. Mass election fraud? Guess we'll see.

This vaccine will likely render any credit to Biden for "fixing covid" null and void and will undoubtedly frustrate the draconian democrats plans to keep us held down in fear and lockdowns. I see a lot of middle fingers going their way if they try this crap with a working vaccine on the shelf. Unless, no they wouldn't... withhold it from the people now would they?

Huge win, historic effort and what a show of hands in this game of poker his detractors have been playing with him. That's four Aces.  Next up? A Royal Flush (proof of election fraud).

i think the urgency to get it done and the rush by the labs caused this , not trump. All trump said was it would be gone by april.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You misunderstood reality again. 

If the ****ing machines were rigged in 2020, then they were rigged in 2016 too, because they're the same. 

Did you see the article about a report with the wrong numbers on it? That was due to the machine not having the correct upgrade software. 

Like was said, the software is different then 2016.

9 minutes ago, razman said:

i think the urgency to get it done and the rush by the labs caused this , not trump. All trump said was it would be gone by april.

And here's April.  Is she waving so long to COVID?

6063341.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

when I saw DarkHunter's reply I wondered if pressure could have been put on the law firm that withdrew from the case... and I expect that there is pressure being brought to bear behind the scenes.... maybe threatening firms with blacklisting and whatnot...?

the game is getting dirtier by the minute and we most likely have no idea of the half of what's going on...

this is all one helluva drama....

Or it could simply be that there is nothing there to find instead of a mass election fraud conspiracy.

Edited by razman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, razman said:

Or it could simply be that there is nothing there to find.

It was threats of blacklisting by the creeps at Lincoln Project.

Fear and loathing among the seditious Left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked