Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

WOW, do people have short memories. Now that the Democrats have ‘won’ the 2020 election, ‘it is time for unity’. Funny that, because I remember after the 2016 election when the Republicans won, it was a time for Resistance.

Immediately after Trump was elected in 2016 (by real voters, not dead ones) there was The Resistance. From memory, we had the highly organised women’s march and ‘not my president’ campaigns. Many actually called for the electors of the Electoral College not to vote in line with the electorate of their states and vote against Trump. In this piece in the Atlantic the writer stated that ‘for the first time in modern American history, there’s a plausible case for urging the electors to vote with their consciences’.

There was a grassroots petition to ‘persuade members of the Electoral College to do something that has never been done in American history — deny the presidency to the clear Election Day winner’.I’m not feeling much acceptance so far.

For an entire weekend CNN, MCNBC, and the rest of them pushed a dodgy video about a Catholic kid who was wearing a MAGA hat at a pro-life march, with the result that the school had to close owing to death threats. Eventually, CNN had to settle a lawsuit brought by said kid. But to question mail-in ballots in an election is ‘Right-wing misinformation.’ Nothing to see here, move along.

They told you there were white supremacists everywhere, but not a single dodgy vote anywhere.

Lots of celebrities swore to leave the country (sadly, that never happened). Once the marching and the protests and all the celebrity nonsense was over, the Democrats got serious and ran the Russian collusion narrative. Then they got very serious and impeached President Trump. All of this and more was done to delegitimise the 2016 election. And after four year of endless media hysteria and the incredibly well-funded Resistance, Trump is supposed to quit and go quietly? I don’t think so.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/its-the-stories-the-leftie-media-dont-cover-that-are-the-real-news/

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

They are, and there, they are subject to cross examination.

What?  You mean they get scrutinized by both sides like ALL other forms of evidence?

Amazing.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

With such damning evidence Trump has its a shame we can't even see the data, link, or even where this alleged quote is coming from :innocent:.

Would not be hard to add to the bottom of the tweet I imagine.

It'll all come out in the wash, as they say..... :) 

As part of the evidence presented in a court case I expect... 

I doubt they (Trump legal team) will lay their actual detailed evidence out to the public before they present it to court...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

WOW, do people have short memories. Now that the Democrats have ‘won’ the 2020 election, ‘it is time for unity’. Funny that, because I remember after the 2016 election when the Republicans won, it was a time for Resistance.

I watched that repulsive Whoopie Goldberg jab her finger at the American people and tell us we have to "suck it up", just like they did in 2016.

At first, I was offended.  But after thinking about it, I agree.

Folks like her deserve exactly that...and more.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Immediately after Trump was elected in 2016 (by real voters, not dead ones) there was The Resistance. From memory, we had the highly organised women’s march and ‘not my president’ campaigns. Many actually called for the electors of the Electoral College not to vote in line with the electorate of their states and vote against Trump. In this piece in the Atlantic the writer stated that ‘for the first time in modern American history, there’s a plausible case for urging the electors to vote with their consciences’.

re the bit about Dead Voters..... I saw this Tucker Carlson show on YouTube where he goes into detail about it - but now it's gone...
they must have got rid of it... :angry:

But here it is on b****ute -

https://www.b****ute.com/video/IVPNYmiHdDXz/

apparently there are millions of dead people on voter rolls.... and that's just the way the Democrat Party like it... 

because it comes in handy at times like this...

edit.... asterisks come up because the letters  i   t   s   h are part of the title but they are not in the order that spells a censored word... :unsure2:

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

I just hope that republican supporters dish out the same s*** to Biden/Harris that the dems have dished out over the last four years to Trump. They won't though, they're too civilized.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, bee said:

re the bit about Dead Voters.....

This is a very basic and instantly uncovered issue when an audit or recount is done.

Apparently you are one of those who just believes anything if it's on your media feed.  What a hypocrite.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/11/12/debunked-dead-voters-ballots-not-evidence-of-widespread-us-election-fraud

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410

Do NOT look at those links, Bee - they are not from the US and they actually look at the claims.  You wouldn't want to do that and soil that 'pure' mindset of yours.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChrLzs said:

This is a very basic and instantly uncovered issue when an audit or recount is done.

Apparently you are one of those who just believes anything if it's on your media feed.  What a hypocrite.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/11/12/debunked-dead-voters-ballots-not-evidence-of-widespread-us-election-fraud

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410

Do NOT look at those links, Bee - they are not from the US and they actually look at the claims.  You wouldn't want to do that and soil that 'pure' mindset of yours.

can't you make a single post without turning it into a personal attack...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, bee said:

can't you make a single post without turning it into a personal attack...?

He is Australian.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

He is Australian.

some are fair dinkum.... ;)

It appears voter fraud has been ‘quite extensive’ in the US election

• Like 1

and another straight shooting Australian.... Alan Jones.... using some amusing Tucker Carlson quotes ...

'Barely literate' Joe Biden should never have accepted nomination

Sky News host Alan Jones says Joe Biden is in "cognitive decline" and is barely literate and if he had "any modesty about him" he should never have accepted the nomination.

• Like 1

Oh, my, what a mystery.

Trump is bawling even more than usual and the reality remains not alternative.

For someone who keeps projecting own faults on others all the time, he sure blathers about vote fraud a lot. It makes sane people conclude he was expecting a mass fraud in his favour and now can't believe it wasn't successful or simply wasn't enough. 

The funniest part is that it's him who got more votes than the polls were showing, for the second time. If that anomaly happened in any remotely civilized country in the world, it would cast serious doubt in the fairness of the process, but in the sense of him having it rigged in his favour, not the other way around. 

But, it's something only not completely stupid people can see. From space. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

But, it's something only not completely stupid people can see. From space. 

What does your space colony of mostly stupid people see here?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

What?  You mean they get scrutinized by both sides like ALL other forms of evidence?

Amazing.

Yes ian, that is why I still have some faith in the court system and not the media. I believe you are half right but have not gone far enough.

News is just the simple facts.  Most of the media is opinion and editorial infotainment.    You are right not to trust what you call MSM.  You swallow the bait when you blindly trust the opinions and editorials of your alternative sources.

You are right not to trust the Democrats, the power structure is there for itself.  You don't question the motives of the Republicans though do you?  They are in it for the same reason.

You know Hillary is a crook and Nancy Pelosi is washed up, and you think Biden is senile, but you don't see that the same is true of  Trump.  Give him money for election defense.  It will go to pay off his loans to Deutsche Bank.

We are on our own, nobody is truly looking out for our interests but ourselves.  Every one of them wants to con us out of time and money, including Trump.  

What surprises me most is how much respect you have for a whining, elite, cry baby when America  achieved its greatness through  its character  that is personal responsibility, stand-up bravery, and a touch of Christian charity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sky News is a dying arm of Fox....

IF THERE IS EVIDENCE of 'dead voters' influencing the election, why hasn't Trump put it before the courts?  Is it incompetence, or is it just that they have absolutely nothing? Hint - it's both.

And a defence for saying it like it is, is that if you lie and cheat and misinform, you should be 'attacked' with FACTS - frankly, I'm sick to death of seeing this false bull**** being posted time and time and time again.  It's been debunked time and time and time again.

And you didn't even address what I said, so don't try to take the high road..  In doing that, you perfectly demonstrated AGAIN that you are a hypocrite.  And yes, us Aussies tell it like it is, to your face.  You are riding a dead horse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

It'll all come out in the wash, as they say..... :) 

As part of the evidence presented in a court case I expect... 

I doubt they (Trump legal team) will lay their actual detailed evidence out to the public before they present it to court...

Lots of people saying "no evidence"... And so far little public knowledge of fraud. 

And, you know, I assume these people are very close to Trump and know everything that he, as the President, and head of FBI, NSA, etc..., knows. Because they're special like that and would know, sitting in a small dark room typing on the internet, everything that Trump would know. Its very clear.

They say, "Trump shouldn't file lawsuits". But.... If there's NO EVIDENCE, then, uh, what are they scared of.

Let Trump have his lawsuits. Let the judges determine if there was fraud. Let the wheels of the election turn.

OH, and by the way, to all the people saying Biden won the election. That is the assumption, not the fact. We will not know more till Dec 15, I think, when the states actually set their delegates. 

The AP... CNN... FOC... MSNBC... ABC... CBS... They dont actually have any authority to declare the winner. They are PROJECTING who the winner is.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, bee said:

and another straight shooting Australian.... Alan Jones

This one?

Despite his success, he remains a controversial figure.[4] His on-air conduct has received adverse findings from Australia's media regulators, and he has frequently been sued for defamation. In May 2020, Jones announced his retirement from his role at 2GB.

...In May 2020 Jones announced he would retire from his role at 2GB at the end of that month.[45] He cited ill health, however some news outlets have stated that it was a forced resignation after making controversial comments about New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern last year cost his breakfast program large sums of money from advertisers. Some of that revenue has never returned.[46]

...Jones is a supporter of the Galileo Movement, a climate change denial group

...In August 2019, Jones was criticized for his remark that Prime Minister Scott Morrison should "shove a sock down [the] throat" of his New Zealand counterpart Jacinda Ardern

He's a mysogynist and racist, and is a laughing stock here - a radio shock jock.  He just says stuff to rile people - so yes, you'd love him.  Oh, and let's not talk about his "London Incident".  Look it up.

18 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Lots of people saying "no evidence"... And so far little public knowledge of fraud. 

Because that is the current situation - how long will this take, and what are they waiting for - more folks to respond to the $1m challenge and write up more 'affidavits' in the hope they might score some cash?  (The US legal system is almost as bad as it's electoral system...)

And, you know, I assume these people are very close to Trump and know everything that he, as the President, and head of FBI, NSA, etc..., knows. Because they're special like that and would know, sitting in a small dark room typing on the internet, everything that Trump would know. Its very clear.

I'm sure that mental picture you have makes you feel superior, but why not just post the evidence?  It seems you might be just another in the dark room.

They say, "Trump shouldn't file lawsuits".

DON'T misrepresent what is being said.  I love the way Trumpers make up a statement and then argue with it.  YES, Trump is welcome to try to get lawsuits up, but if he hasn't got evidence they should be quickly rejected.  Thankfully that's what is happening, to date.  It would be better if he just conceded - that's what a NORMAL person would do in the face of such a huge defeat.

But.... If there's NO EVIDENCE, then, uh, what are they scared of.

Are you serious - the problem is that this should be a transition time.  NOTHING is happening, no money is getting to those who desperately need it, people are dying needlessly becasue of Trump's mishandling of the pandemic - those are just a couple of the reasons why he was DUMPED.

Let Trump have his lawsuits. Let the judges determine if there was fraud. Let the wheels of the election turn.

Until when, Diechecker?  What will stop him from appealing or adding new lawsuits and refusing to leave office.  It's Trump who's in his little darkroom, too.

OH, and by the way, to all the people saying Biden won the election. That is the assumption, not the fact.

You have an interesting definition of 'winning'...  Which numbers do you dispute, and why?  Oh, that's right, only trump knows, and it's a secwut.

Patience is running out.  And while the clock ticks, the damage to your democracy is HUGE.  Also, Republicans are now going to be associated with this sort of behavior for many decades.  Enjoy.

Edited by ChrLzs

15 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes ian, that is why I still have some faith in the court system and not the media. I believe you are half right but have not gone far enough.

News is just the simple facts.  Most of the media is opinion and editorial infotainment.    You are right not to trust what you call MSM.  You swallow the bait when you blindly trust the opinions and editorials of your alternative sources.

You are right not to trust the Democrats, the power structure is there for itself.  You don't question the motives of the Republicans though do you?  They are in it for the same reason.

You know Hillary is a crook and Nancy Pelosi is washed up, and you think Biden is senile, but you don't see that the same is true of  Trump.  Give him money for election defense.  It will go to pay off his loans to Deutsche Bank.

We are on our own, nobody is truly looking out for our interests but ourselves.  Every one of them wants to con us out of time and money, including Trump.  

What surprises me most is how much respect you have for a whining, elite, cry baby when America  achieved its greatness through  its character  that is personal responsibility, stand-up bravery, and a touch of Christian charity.

I appreciate what you've written, but you are missing two big realities:

1.  Joe Biden has much, much bigger problems than just being senile.  His son Hunter didn't turn out the way he did because his daddy was Father-of-the-Year material.  Joe is a truly despicable person, the proof of which I expect will be featured over the next couple of weeks.  He's not "bumbling", or "slow", or even "bad".  Joe Biden is a straight-up traitorous fck who is outright owned by the communist Chinese and globalist thugs.

2..  Donald Trump, while having stopped the war-machine, is a war-time president.  He has always planned for it, is now in the middle of it, and fully intends to crush the enemy.  Dead.  That the Left fails to grasp this fact only helps Trump's efforts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

At least one victory for Trump

A 'victory'? :D  One that in no way affects the result in Penn.  But enjoy it anyway.

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

To be fair, it's pretty hard to call for unity after the 2016 election when the winner tells me I'm a bad person every single day because of how I vote...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

A 'victory'? :D  One that in no way affects the result in Penn.  But enjoy it anyway.

You do understand that there are some serious issues in the PA election that mainstream media is not talking about right.  

Currently Biden leads Trump by about 40,000 votes.  About 2.5 million ballots were mail in ballots.  Of those mail in ballots only a little over 900 were rejected or approximately 0.03%.  The national average for rejected mail in ballots is between 1% and 2% with 3% being common for first time mail in ballot users.  A week before the election it was predicted around 100,000 mail in ballots in PA would be rejected and a day or two before the election the PA attorny general tweets that when all ballots are counted Biden will win PA.

The state legislature is talking about doing a full audit of the votes before they are verified.  

There are serious questions and legitimate concerns that ballots that did not meet the required criteria were counted and this is the first court case in that general area to be decided in a way that benefits Trump with more lawsuits being heard.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

You do understand that there are some serious issues in the PA election that mainstream media is not talking about right

So, Trump doesn't have any media on his side?  There is nowhere credible (in your opinion) to check these "serious" issues without just taking your word?  And Trump just needs more time?  He should maybe hire a couple of decent lawyers - all of these sort of issues are easily checked.

Why do you even bother posting your handwaves?  This stuff is laughable.

SHOW the evidence.  It's that simple.  Don't talk about it - SHOW IT.

Just now, ChrLzs said:

So, Trump doesn't have any media on his side?  There is nowhere credible (in your opinion) to check these "serious" issues without just taking your word?  And Trump just needs more time?  He should maybe hire a couple of decent lawyers - all of these sort of issues are easily checked.

Why do you even bother posting your handwaves?  This stuff is laughable.

SHOW the evidence.  It's that simple.  Don't talk about it - SHOW IT.

I posted links to local news sources a few pages back already.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/pa-26000-mail-ballots-should-have-been-rejected-year-less-1000-ultimately%3Famp

As for the PA legislature considering a vote audit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/local21news.com/amp/news/local/more-pennsylvania-lawmakers-join-bipartisan-call-for-audit-of-2020-general-election

Not my fault you are unable to keep up with the information

• The topic was locked