Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

12 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Can't you see what he's doing to that poor little girl?  She's a victim.

Sheeesh

What do you call everyone who has to read your posts!!!! 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

What do you guys think the chances are that some of the connections Joe Biden made internationally...in places like China, Ukraine, Russia, etc....include people involved with the trafficking of such things as humans, drugs, and illegal arms?

Is Sleepy Creepy Joe Biden too good of a guy to have been anywhere near that stuff?

Or is he up to his chicken-neck in it...along with Bonnie and Clinton, Obomber, and a few other long-time DC luminaries?

We may not have to wait long to find out...

100% .

Far better than Trump could hope to be.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

What do you guys think the chances are that some of the connections Joe Biden made internationally...in places like China, Ukraine, Russia, etc....include people involved with the trafficking of such things as humans, drugs, and illegal arms?

Is Sleepy Creepy Joe Biden too good of a guy to have been anywhere near that stuff?

Or is he up to his chicken-neck in it...along with Bonnie and Clinton, Obomber, and a few other long-time DC luminaries?

We may not have to wait long to find out...

Hacktorp 4 months ago..literally.  "Indictments are imminent!  Hillary and Obama will probably be charged by the end of the week!  You'll all see!  I'm right this time!  Forget my other 400 predictions!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Can't you see what he's doing to that poor little girl?  She's a victim.

Sheeesh

Let's take his fame, notoriety and position out of the equation. These are not his kids or his relatives. Imagine some other guy at the company party grabbing and touching every single child he sees like that. At the very least that guy is getting a new reputation. Its more than just touching. Its rubbing faces, caressing hair, sniffing hair, leaning in on toddlers for not just one inappropriate kiss but two or three where he's got his nose buried in their hair. Ever see those pictures of him kissing his granddaughter too? Its a big old smooch on the lips and she appears to be a teenager or close. Way over the line of proper etiquette.  I'm not saying he's a pedophile but I'd sure never leave my kids alone with him and the people here shooting these images down as an overreaction probably wouldn't either especially if you think of him as just some guy. Saying that's just Joe isn't a comfort. He's a serial personal space invader.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Enthralled?

Mmmm, we seem to have different dictionaries down under......

What's all this controversy about Joe Biden being a 'kiddy sniffer'?

Kids smell great!  Not teenagers, obviously, because they don't surface early enough to have any kind of wash before it's bedtime again.

But, younger kids smell of sugar, ice cream, and chocolate. What's not to like?

:whistle:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Hacktorp 4 months ago..literally.  "Indictments are imminent!  Hillary and Obama will probably be charged by the end of the week!  You'll all see!  I'm right this time!  Forget my other 400 predictions!"

I know...I can't stand the suspense either.

But nobody can deny that there is now a very small window of time left if Trump is going to make a dramatic move against these people who have been literally trying to kill him and destroy his family.

Some may think Trump is going to take all of their attacks and just ride quietly away.  I don't.

I know...I can't stand the suspense either.

But nobody can deny that there is now a very small window of time left if Trump is going to make a dramatic move against these people who have been literally trying to kill him and destroy his family.

Kill him now? 

I see Trump is still making friends and influencing people.

Some may think Trump is going to take all of their attacks and just ride quietly away.  I don't.

Is anything that drama queen ever does "quiet"? 

I don't think anyone thinks that. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-9e0UnrC8slk30EKtRYj

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, razman said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

What's the good of hope if you can't get it up?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, psyche101 said:

I hope I never have a problem getting it up, that's the worst nightmare any man could ever have!:w00t: oh!!!! You were talking about  something else:blush::P

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:
6 minutes ago, razman said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Are you referring to Don 'n' Mel having separate bedrooms?

:unsure2:

• Haha 1

Maybe Trump is taking Hillary's advice?  She predicted that Trump could win by a tiny majority, and that Biden should not concede.

"Joe Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstances." - August 2020

Edited by TigerBright19

1 minute ago, acute said:

Are you referring to Don 'n' Mel having separate bedrooms?

:unsure2:

I'm not sure. Hack seems to be the expert on this one.... :unsure2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

If you would've paid attention the youtube site stated that it was an archived copy and the icon is for that site. Here is the original

It's points out the irregularities that exist in the voting data.

https://techland.time.com/2011/11/15/the-man-who-invented-email/

So why don't you EXPANDYOURMIND. But you won't because it will challenge your narrative and narrowness of mind.

Also please ignore his credentials.  I'm sure they are substantially less then let's say Anderson Cooper.

Your personal attacks are a joke and totally hypocritical you should step back and take a breath before like Trump you pass out from all the hate rushing to that small little walnut you call a brain!!:w00t::rolleyes:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

I was just talking about his tiny majority!

Funny you should mention that....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyR4HeRObzLxgvJtJn48Q

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Funny you should mention that....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyR4HeRObzLxgvJtJn48Q

Hey my brother, here is where Trump learned about control, many on this forum have fallen under his spell because of this, and it is also why they continue to hold their views. But November third was like April of 1945, let's just hope seriously that they do not follow their Leader to the extent many Germans did as the war was ending!!:(:cry:

1D7B3CB4-A9B6-4E1F-8592-FA8F650C7C18-5287-00000729DC1424C0.png

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Your personal attacks are a joke and totally hypocritical you should step back and take a breath before like Trump you pass out from all the hate rushing to that small little walnut you call a brain!!:w00t::rolleyes:

Hypocrite!!! You do it all the time. Shall I dredge up the myriad of post that prove my point?

On the other hand most people already know that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Try turning it right-side up.

Oh ok

Hmm, nope, that didn't change anything.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSRLAaGx9BiX0t0lRUFHD

OK, so how are the court cases going?  I'm glad you asked...

From Philadelphia/Pennsylvania
(regarding Trump supporters allegedly not gaining access as observers)
Judge: Were they in the room or not?
Trump Lawyer: They are not being given equal access to the room.
Judge: Were they in the room?
Trump Lawyer: There is a non-zero number of people in the room. {????}
Judge: A non-zero number of people? I don't know what that is... As a member of the bar of this court, were people representing Donald Trump for president, representing the plaintiff, in that room?
Trump Lawyer: Yes.
Judge: I'm sorry, then what's your problem?

From Montgomery County, Maryland 
Judge: ..so you don't claim that any electors .. were guilty of fraud, correct?
Trump Lawyer: Your honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step.  {oh, the delicious irony...}
Judge: I understand.  I am asking you a specific question and looking for a specific answer.  Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with the 592 disputed ballots?
Trump Lawyer: To my knowledge at present, no.

From Michigan
(right at end of case)
Judge: It is mere speculation by plaintiffs that hundreds or thousands of ballots have in fact been changed and presumably falsified.  {The case failed because} plaintiffs have made only a claim but have offered NO EVIDENCE.

There's more to come and it gets worse.  These are lawyers selected by the President....  Words almost fail me..

qʎ ʇɥǝ ʍɐʎ' ʇɥᴉs ndsᴉpǝ poʍu qnsᴉuǝss ɐuuoʎs ɯǝ....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

OK, so how are the court cases going?  I'm glad you asked...

From Philadelphia/Pennsylvania
(regarding Trump supporters allegedly not gaining access as observers)
Judge: Were they in the room or not?
Trump Lawyer: They are not being given equal access to the room.
Judge: Were they in the room?
Trump Lawyer: There is a non-zero number of people in the room. {????}
Judge: A non-zero number of people? I don't know what that is... As a member of the bar of this court, were people representing Donald Trump for president, representing the plaintiff, in that room?
Trump Lawyer: Yes.
Judge: I'm sorry, then what's your problem?

From Montgomery County, Maryland 
Judge: ..so you don't claim that any electors .. were guilty of fraud, correct?
Trump Lawyer: Your honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step.  {oh, the delicious irony...}
Judge: I understand.  I am asking you a specific question and looking for a specific answer.  Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with the 592 disputed ballots?
Trump Lawyer: To my knowledge at present, no.

From Michigan
(right at end of case)
Judge: It is mere speculation by plaintiffs that hundreds or thousands of ballots have in fact been changed and presumably falsified.  {The case failed because} plaintiffs have made only a claim but have offered NO EVIDENCE.

There's more to come and it gets worse.  These are lawyers selected by the President....  Words almost fail me..

qʎ ʇɥǝ ʍɐʎ' ʇɥᴉs ndsᴉpǝ poʍu qnsᴉuǝss ɐuuoʎs ɯǝ....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Gcd7zH_8bCcUucdhpYJ

• Haha 1

• The topic was locked