Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Trump's taxes have been under audit for the last 10 years by the IRS. To release his tax returns while under audit wouldn't be a sound business decision as the returns would not reflect the true nature of his returns because the audit is not final and furthermore a president or presidential candidate is under no obligation under the law to make their tax records public.

Now to claim Biden is a proven American politician you are most welcome to list his accomplishments for the last 47 years.

C'mon man, Trump stole everything (don't ask me why or when, but he stole it, I know it)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Peter B said:

Do you mean complicit?

I mean, a complacent judge isn't much good either, but it's slightly amusing if you've made the same sort of mistake (using incorrect words) that a couple of these suits have made (ballet for ballot, for example)...

Just sayin' :)

Good catch.  I wasn’t paying attention because I just found out about something else, and my mind was on it.  Was it a Freudian slip or just not paying my usual attention to grammar and spelling?  I’ve seen worse here from others.

4 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

C'mon man, Trump stole everything (don't ask me why or when, but he stole it, I know it)

Is this the same President Donald J Trump who doesn't take a Presidential salary for doing the Job? (well has to legally but donates it) he's not all bad.

• Like 2

I wasn’t out looking for this.  A friend had texted me the link (I’ve never looked at it before).  It lists examples of how cheating was being carried out in PA, GA, and MI.  With the margins of victory so narrow, these would indicate widespread cheating.  The Republican down ballot out preformed.  How often does the top of the ticket lose and the coattail down ballot wins?

The disclaimer is, will it be enough to turn it around?  Again, because of the very narrow margins, it is very possible.  It is also possible that when cheating is finally established, other states may join in.  Because if this proves cheating such that the MSM can’t twist it any more, then as a nation we need to fix it.  Because if we don’t then the Left will just be emboldened the next time. 

We need to start now, developing a method of voting (and working out the hiccups) which will include how to request a mail in ballot (with absolute deadlines prior to election day) or showing a picture ID if voting in person, rules in custodianship of ballots, all the way to purging and maintaining tight voter rolls.  And completed long before the next election.  Chaos is the Left’s friend and when you change the rules in mid-stream, you’re asking for trouble.  We now have proof of that.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media

28 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

[..]

Helen, with all due respect, try to listen what Karlyn Borysenko, Ben Shapiro, Michael Knowles, Tim Pool and other bright thinkers have to say, don't drown in MSM cesspool, I beg you.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Is this the same President Donald J Trump who doesn't take a Presidential salary for doing the Job? (well has to legally but donates it) he's not all bad.

Hes bad bad bad man from a bad bad bad planet... Epic line from Lexx)))

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Trump's taxes have been under audit for the last 10 years by the IRS

he must have been a really naughty boy, 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

he donates about a quarter - I think he is saving the rest to donate to the IRS. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I wasn’t out looking for this.  A friend had texted me the link (I’ve never looked at it before).  It lists examples of how cheating was being carried out in PA, GA, and MI.  With the margins of victory so narrow, these would indicate widespread cheating.  The Republican down ballot out preformed.  How often does the top of the ticket lose and the coattail down ballot wins?

The disclaimer is, will it be enough to turn it around?  Again, because of the very narrow margins, it is very possible.  It is also possible that when cheating is finally established, other states may join in.  Because if this proves cheating such that the MSM can’t twist it any more, then as a nation we need to fix it.  Because if we don’t then the Left will just be emboldened the next time. 

We need to start now, developing a method of voting (and working out the hiccups) which will include how to request a mail in ballot (with absolute deadlines prior to election day) or showing a picture ID if voting in person, rules in custodianship of ballots, all the way to purging and maintaining tight voter rolls.  And completed long before the next election.  Chaos is the Left’s friend and when you change the rules in mid-stream, you’re asking for trouble.  We now have proof of that.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media

trumps legal team just pulled out of the Pensylvania lawsuit

38 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Helen, with all due respect, try to listen what Karlyn Borysenko, Ben Shapiro, Michael Knowles, Tim Pool and other bright thinkers have to say, don't drown in MSM cesspool, I beg you.

You and the Ben Shapiro and other bright blinkers you rode in on. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

he donates about a quarter - I think he is saving the rest to donate to the IRS. 

Donates $100k to HHS and cuts their funding by $9.5B.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You and the Ben Shapiro and other bright blinkers you rode in on. 

Well, kinda sad you think that.. Damn that "kike Shapiro" isn't it?...

BTW, what about Biden supporters? Bloomebrg - oh yeah, that guy has clean sheet, right... Others? Oh boy... Freakin' skeletons in drawers stuffed up to the gills.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Well, kinda sad you think that.. Damn that "kike Shapiro" isn't it?...

:lol: Now you're into flashing Jewish card? 

That desperate, huh? 

I'll never stop ridiculing you for this. :lol: 

27 minutes ago, razman said:

trumps legal team just pulled out of the Pensylvania lawsuit

That's not entirely accurate, a law firm has withdrawn from the court case.  From what it seems the lawsuit is still going ahead just without this one Ohio law firm.  Even then it's only one of a few lawsuits in PA.

• Thanks 2

The bookies are now taking bets on when Trump will concede and even his marriage.

btstrump.png

Edited by TigerBright19

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol: Now you're into flashing Jewish card? 

That desperate, huh? 

I'll never stop ridiculing you for this. :lol: 

Why do you hate jews?

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

Do you have a verifiable list of where he has donated that money he "didn't take" as a salary?

Haven't paid attention the last couple days. Anything noteworthy happen yet? :sleepy:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its a fact more legit votes were for biden and that makes what you added contradicting and moot, this is where i will ruffle trump supporter feathers because while i would imagine there are invalid votes and even a few bogus votes, and of course not just left but right too there isnt even to give trump a win

To the bolded... Yeah, thats obvious AFTER the election. Even you were calling PA for Trump on election night.

People are fearful, anxious, creatures and those with power will often use it to insure what they want, even if it isn't needed.

Whether there's enough to win hasn't been established IMHO. 

hence back to my pondering if trump in deed figure out a way to legally steal the election and if he does will there be fallout or is it just where America is now and it will all be cool.

Oh, if Trump wins there will be fallout. Nearly everywhere. Economic fallout. Political fallout (impeachment 2.0?). Social fallout (riots). I dont see much untouched if Trump wins.

On the other hand, with a Biden win, I foresee very little fallout, other then little getting done with Republican Senate. And having to get the local Sheriff to evict Trump. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

And having to get the local Sheriff to evict Trump.

It'll be easy to get Trump out of the White House.

Just throw a burger over the fence, and wait.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, acute said:

A Bigly Mac?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

The reality is exactly the opposite of the lies you just posted. As you certainly know. 

Trump is in debt, yuuuge debt (400 million at least), all his businesses ended up in bankruptcies, which is how he paid no taxes in years. Or, if his financial situation is not such a complete disaster, then he has some unexplainable things to explain to the IRS. 

He's notorious for not paying his contractors, while we can only guess if he was paying illegals fairly. (Not in the mood to search for links, but it was made public that some of Trump's businesses were caught employing illegals.)

Now Helen the issue i have is you keep demanding proof of people, but offering none if your own. What you posted here deserves a half dozen links. 

I see this from. The left a lot, where they repeat something they heard, or read, but never link anything. Then if a Trump supporter says, "Trump donates to charity ", people are all over him demanding proof... how much? To whom? When? Otherwise, it didn't happen.

Its a double standard.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, acute said:

and bunch of lefties will go ahead... Trump has no chances...

• The topic was locked