Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

Just now, the13bats said:

Is it something you can link, i cant find it

I`m on Sky News, dont know if you can watch it there.

• Like 1

52.1% Trump and 46.6% Biden in Pennsylvania!!!

And Florida is nearly counted and he is comfortably ahead there too. This is 4 more years!!!

• Like 2

Currently Trump is up by about 1.5 million votes nationally, while popular vote doesnt matter if he wins that then it will be a clear message about how the nation feels.

• Like 3

2016 should have taught people not to go by polls at all,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right now the only hope Democrats have is if the red mirage scenario they been talking about happens but it seems unlikely given the margins between Trump and Biden and any potential uncounted votes.  

California and New York can still take away the popular vote win though.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

yoda-trump-stupid-566a98943df78ce161537326.jpg.6dccd0d4823e3f834765ab5edf0c0c22.jpg

604.jpg

93ceaf5df23125eb2ca94b5d528b5146.jpg

• Like 2

I have to say if any part sucks it's that silly counting votes for days, then make election day the day you get done counting

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Don't doom too much. The Senate flipping is still in play.

Only 8 Senate seats projected to still be in play and Democrats will need to win 4 of them as they flipped the senate seat in Colorado but Republicans flipped the senate seat in Alabama.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Currently Trump is up by about 1.5 million votes nationally, while popular vote doesnt matter if he wins that then it will be a clear message about how the nation feels.

That will be nice but I was hoping for something even more convincing like flipping more states to red. I wanted a bigger referendum on the democrats. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Only 8 Senate seats projected to still be in play and Democrats will need to win 4 of them as they flipped the senate seat in Colorado but Republicans flipped the senate seat in Alabama.

It'll be close. Idk if it will flip but I think there is a fair chance the majority will shrink.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

That will be nice but I was hoping for something even more convincing like flipping more states to red. I wanted a bigger referendum on the democrats. 

That was almost never going to happen.  So many of the electoral college votes the Democrats get are from solidly blue states that had practically zero chance of flipping.  Realistically the best that could be done was limiting Biden to only winning 2 or 3 battleground states.

Then again while a minuscule chance there is the possibility of Virginia still flipping despite the predictions.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It'll be close. Idk if it will flip but I think there is a fair chance the majority will shrink.

It might shrink by 1 or 2 seats but even then that isnt certain with what is almost a rout of the Democrats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

So this is looking like Trump has gone from 52% to about 55%?

BouncyScientificDragonfly-small.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Assuming arizona stays blue, and Dem win Nevada again, then it looks like the only path to victory will be if they flip Wisconsin. Does that math sound right?

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I have to say if any part sucks it's that silly counting votes for days, then make election day the day you get done counting

• Like 2

• The topic was locked