Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

13 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

download.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

That was almost never going to happen. 

I'm not sure I ever thought it was. Its just what I was hoping for. For instance, I've had many visions of California turning red. That's the kind of referendum I wanted.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Don't doom too much. The Senate flipping is still in play.

The Reps are leading in the House. Right now Trump is leading in Wisconsin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Assuming arizona stays blue, and Dem win Nevada again, then it looks like the only path to victory will be if they flip Wisconsin. Does that math sound right?

As it stands now Democrats would need to flip more then just Wisconsin assuming they hold Arizona and Nevada.  Trump didnt win Nevada in 2016 and combined Arizona and Wisconsin is only 21 electoral college votes which would drop Trump down to 283.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Right now the only hope Democrats have is if the red mirage scenario they been talking about happens but it seems unlikely given the margins between Trump and Biden and any potential uncounted votes.  

California and New York can still take away the popular vote win though.

That's why the Electorial College.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I'm not sure I ever thought it was. Its just what I was hoping for. For instance, I've had many visions of California turning red. That's the kind of referendum I wanted.

If California would go red again the Democrats would lose their minds, which would be fun to watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

download.jpg

iwv2is1nr9a41.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

If California would go red again the Democrats would lose their minds, which would be fun to watch.

They're gonna regardless. By far, the best part of a trump win tonight will be the new memes of liberal meltdowns. The shemale in the green jacket screaming NOOOO from his inauguration in 2016 never stopped being funny. Then the compilations of the exploding heads when RBG died... Priceless!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump's still hanging on to MIchigan.

• Like 3

Georgia and Pennsylvania are both not getting called tonight, Georgia is stopping the vote in one county for the night soon if they havent stopped already and will continue it in the morning.  Pennsylvania has said mail in votes in Philadelphia wont be counted till tomorrow.  

Unlikely to get a winner tonight but it can still happen but its unlikely.

9 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

iwv2is1nr9a41.jpg

images.jpg

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

download.jpg

Don't know what Florida did to Dems and Putin, but they don't like Florida for sure...

(at 3:21)

Interesting coming out of Texas.

Results by county
We just received more votes from Caldwell, Angelina and three other counties. According to turnout estimates, around 990,000 votes remain in counties won by Hillary Clinton in 2016. Trump 2016 counties have around 600,000 votes left to report.

Trump is ahead by around half a million (4 points) with 82% of counties reporting.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

images.jpg

liberals-claim-to-want-to-give-a-hearing

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Interesting coming out of Texas.

Results by county
We just received more votes from Caldwell, Angelina and three other counties. According to turnout estimates, around 990,000 votes remain in counties won by Hillary Clinton in 2016. Trump 2016 counties have around 600,000 votes left to report.

Trump is ahead by around half a million with 82% of counties reporting.

Yeah, not really gonna be a landslide but trump nailed it, so i guess some will be happy some not happy, im just glad another hurdle of 2020 is pasted

• Like 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Yeah, not really gonna be a landslide but trump nailed it, so i guess some will be happy some not happy, im just glad another hurdle of 2020 is pasted

I mean it's not over yet. Far closer than I expected but miles away from calling it.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Breaking news, Democrats just conceded the 2016 election :whistle:

You posted some really stupid stuff but damn did you trump it with that

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I mean it's not over yet. Far closer than I expected but miles away from calling it.

Wishful thinking?

Its done, biden might as well drop out right now, he has no chance

According to the Associated Press numbers...

Trump = 118 Electoral Votes

And 47 million popular vote 

Biden = 209 Electoral Votes including NY and CA.

Popular vote = 45 million.

Also shows as Trump leading in Texas, Florida, N Carolina, Ohio, Wisconsin, Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania. 

The only battleground states Biden is currently leading are New Hampshire, Iowa and Arizona.

Could be the Silent Trumpers will win this again. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I wouldnt say silent but yeah, Jurassic joe just need to dial up deranged donny and submit or concede so things can get back to same old same old quicker.

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

According to the Associated Press numbers...

Trump = 118 Electoral Votes

And 47 million popular vote 

Biden = 209 Electoral Votes including NY and CA.

Popular vote = 45 million.

Also shows as Trump leading in Texas, Florida, N Carolina, Ohio, Wisconsin, Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania. 

The only battleground states Biden is currently leading are New Hampshire, Iowa and Arizona.

California hasn't been added to the popular vote, Texas won't go to Biden but could be a lot closer than it has any right to be and Pennsylvania has over a million absentee ballots to be counted not to mention in person votes. It's still really early but looking much better for Trump than it has any right to be outside of an episode of Dark Mirror.

• Confused 1

• The topic was locked