Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2020 US election

ExpandMyMind

Trump wins Ohio!

donald-trump.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The way things are looking one could argue that the biggest form of attempted voter suppression we've witnessed is the polls trying to coherse public opinion. Either that or these polling firms really have no idea wtf they're doing anymore.

• Like 2

It seems that Local R.O.K citizens also are heavily interested in USA election.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

The way things are looking one could argue that the biggest form of attempted voter suppression we've witnessed is the polls trying to coherse public opinion. Either that or these polling firms really have no idea wtf they're doing anymore.

I could ask a series of very carefully worded questions of the Librarian Association that would make them sound like ISIS supporters. Polls means nothing if you don’t know what was asked, of whom and how answers were filtered into each category. 

• Like 2

When all the extra people voted this time that worried me i didnt want to see tantrums and riots and it dragged out for who knows how long im pleased that trump won not by a landslide but by enough that no one can tantrum over it, now we can get back to how much more horror 2020 is gonna dump on us.

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I could ask a series of very carefully worded questions of the Librarian Association that would make them sound like ISIS supporters. Polls means nothing if you don’t know what was asked, of whom and how answers were filtered into each category. 

All true but their objective is to reach a specific result. In this case, whom one votes for. They've had Biden at double digit leads for months. Its all we heard about 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

California hasn't been added to the popular vote, Texas won't go to Biden but could be a lot closer than it has any right to be and Pennsylvania has over a million absentee ballots to be counted not to mention in person votes. It's still really early but looking much better for Trump than it has any right to be outside of an episode of Dark Mirror.

Theres no way trump wont win at this point, votes are just scenery now

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Theres no way trump wont win at this point, votes are just scenery now

You have no clue what you're talking about. Frankly.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

California hasn't been added to the popular vote,

Check again. It was called an hour or more ago. Along with Washington and Oregon.  That 209 votes includes CA and NY.

Texas won't go to Biden but could be a lot closer than it has any right to be and Pennsylvania has over a million absentee ballots to be counted not to mention in person votes. It's still really early but looking much better for Trump than it has any right to be outside of an episode of Dark Mirror.

I have to admit I was skeptical of Trumps chances. But seems the polls have screwed over the Ds again. 

I thought it might be tight. But Trump winning in PA and NC is astounding.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

All true but their objective is to reach a specific result. In this case, whom one votes for. They've had Biden at double digit leads for months. Its all we heard about 

2016 should have told these guys that trying to Make their guy win with "Weighted" polls just doesn't work. People still vote based on the time tested variables... The economy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

I thought it might be tight. But Trump winning in PA and NC is astounding.

PA isn't even close to being called for Trump. There's almost 2 million votes to be counted and most in areas Clinton won.

Also, Biden is leading the popular vote by over a million so far.

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You have no clue what you're talking about. Frankly.

Okay, prove your jab at me was deserving  run down at this point how biden could win

2016 should have told these guys that trying to Make their guy win with "Weighted" polls just doesn't work. People still vote based on the time tested variables... The economy. 

Stupid

:D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Okay, prove your jab at me was deserving  run down at this point how biden could win

The three Blue Wall states that Trump won by 78,000 votes in 2016 haven't even been called yet.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Honestly, I think their objective is to promote a certain narrative.

• Like 2

이미지

If trump wins Swing State, then Trump will reelected.

• Like 2

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

PA isn't even close to being called for Trump. There's almost 2 million votes to be counted and most in areas Clinton won.

True. But if Trump wins all the states he's projected, and Biden wins PA. It will be a 269 tie.

Also, Biden is leading the popular vote by over a million so far.

Really? What site you using? AP and Politico had Trump ahead in popular vote by 3 million a half hour ago.

Ahhhh... That's California being added...

23 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I have to admit I was skeptical of Trumps chances. But seems the polls have screwed over the Ds again

In 2016 i wasnt goofing on a forum like this time i had my info from one poll, it said hillery would win, i didnt like hardcored believe it as i didnt much care and like this time i thought both were rotton choices for potus,

My take away was polls are crap, i saw all kinds of polls and all slanted to who that person wanted to win, and as you see only dolts and morons believe polls, polls are entertaining scenery.

Now i bet Lichtman is a bit crest fallen, see his keys failed him, predictions are about as valuable as polls.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

True. But if Trump wins all the states he's projected, and Biden wins PA. It will be a 269 tie.

He's not projected to win all the states where he's currently leading though. You're confusing the two terms.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Liberals never believe what they are doing isn't working. They only believe they haven't done enough of it yet.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

The three Blue Wall states that Trump won by 78,000 votes in 2016 haven't even been called yet.

Right, trump "won" those in 2016 he will will win them bigger this time more people voted so trump will grab them bigger this time.

• The topic was locked