Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Twitter permanently suspends David Icke

Eldorado

Twitter has permanently suspended David Icke’s account after he shared misinformation about coronavirus.

The move comes after Facebook and YouTube decided to suspend the 68-year-old for similar reasons earlier this year.

Some of the claims Icke made on Twitter included blaming COVID on 5G mobile networks – a theory proven to be false. Prior to being suspended, the ex-footballer had more than 380,000 followers.

Full monty at UniLad UK: Link

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

I think Icke is an escapee from some mental institution but I'd rather see him spewing nonsense than having some thug like Dorsey deciding whose speech is "acceptable".  It's time for a serious alternative to these Leftist Globalist platforms.  Maybe 230 reform is still possible.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, and then said:

I think Icke is an escapee from some mental institution but I'd rather see him spewing nonsense than having some thug like Dorsey deciding whose speech is "acceptable".  It's time for a serious alternative to these Leftist Globalist platforms.  Maybe 230 reform is still possible.

I'm sure Parler will have him. If its right wing "bastions of free speech" you want, why don't you just go there?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

FWIW, I'm happy with the suspension. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

• Like 4

On 11/5/2020 at 7:20 AM, and then said:

;)

Untitled.jpg

• Haha 7

Sleepy , creepy Biden certainly doesn’t need any David Icke  books for bedtime reading as the narrative will be played out with the help of the CCP on the American populous and beyond . Those crazy yanks who voted the Dems in deserve all that’s coming to them !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

Sleepy , creepy Biden certainly doesn’t need any David Icke  books for bedtime reading as the narrative will be played out with the help of the CCP on the American populous and beyond . Those crazy yanks who voted the Dems in deserve all that’s coming to them !

Strange - I think they are just waking up from the nightmare that the last four years have been. Biden may not be the greatest pick but he is Presidential and most importantly, he is NOT Donald (Wah! Wah!) Trump.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/4/2020 at 8:56 AM, Eldorado said:

Twitter has permanently suspended David Icke’s account after he shared misinformation about coronavirus.

The move comes after Facebook and YouTube decided to suspend the 68-year-old for similar reasons earlier this year.

Some of the claims Icke made on Twitter included blaming COVID on 5G mobile networks – a theory proven to be false. Prior to being suspended, the ex-footballer had more than 380,000 followers.

Yeah when he starting making the claim Covid-19 was caused by 5G people in the UK started to set fires to the towers, this caused a problem for emergency workers to respond to calls of those that needed help.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/4/2020 at 2:56 PM, Eldorado said:

Isn't 5G radio waves?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8951273/Man-48-allergic-ELECTRICITY.html

Man, 48, is allergic to ELECTRICITY: Father-of-three says he is a prisoner in his own home and has had to paint his bungalow in special paint to block out 5G and radio waves

So is he mental? 

https://www.rt.com/news/weapon-us-microwave-cannon-363/

Microwave-goodbye weapon: 'Heat ray' crowd dispersal cannon unveiled (VIDEO)

I guess we live in a world where 2+2=5 now?

On 11/16/2020 at 4:17 AM, Scholar4Truth said:

Yeah when he starting making the claim Covid-19 was caused by 5G people in the UK started to set fires to the towers, this caused a problem for emergency workers to respond to calls of those that needed help.

How did the human race ever survive without technology for so long? How did we ever get to this point in human history when we couldn't phone for and ambulance and we simply lose our poop.    We had telephones scattered all about the place called 'land lines'.   Simply replacing these land lines for radio waves makes it very easy to control more and more people.  Just look at how children today, they have their heads in phones communicating to their friends just down the road and sometimes next to them.  Radio waves has made it real easy for the human race to become absorbed into technology.    Let's think further on. If apple phones can control the minds of children then what about robots?   They no longer need a wire for communication; but can now just have an antenna while someone sits on a computer and control a robot to do the bidding of the highest bidder. Meaning; whoever controls the robots, controls the world.     Is this the world David icke is warning about because it doesn't take a genius to see how just a few can put the world into a lock down and everyone comply without question. 

If radio waves can cause you to move, what if you can't move? What happens when you can't move and are caught in the radio weapon?  What if 5G which is so compacted into small roads where you are walking down the street and it's a gradual frying, not an immediate zap?  

On 11/5/2020 at 10:41 AM, Emma_Acid said:

I'm sure Parler will have him. If its right wing "bastions of free speech" you want, why don't you just go there?

Well the left are so accomodating aren't they. NOT!!  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

Isn't 5G radio waves?

I guess we live in a world where 2+2=5 now?

I think you live in a world where 2+2=crazy.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

Isn't 5G radio waves?

So is he mental? 

Yes, they are radio waves and there is no evidence to suggest they are in any way harmful (unless of course, you strapped a transmitter to your head, boosted the output by a few thousand percent, and did that 24 hours a day for a few years)

Is he mental? Yes. He should go out and buy a tin foil hat (though I suspect they already have one). His delusions do not affect reality.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

Yes, they are radio waves and there is no evidence to suggest they are in any way harmful (unless of course, you strapped a transmitter to your head, boosted the output by a few thousand percent, and did that 24 hours a day for a few years)

Is he mental? Yes. He should go out and buy a tin foil hat (though I suspect they already have one). His delusions do not affect reality.

He has never worn a nappy, so what makes you think he would wear a metal tin foil hat?   Mind you the tin foil hat would be needed more than a nappy for a fake virus.  5G is a radio wave and is condensed in areas where people before this virus were reporting that people were turning blue from lack of oxygen which is what radio waves do, they seperate oxygen from te blood cells. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dreamer screamer said:

He has never worn a nappy, so what makes you think he would wear a metal tin foil hat?   Mind you the tin foil hat would be needed more than a nappy for a fake virus.  5G is a radio wave and is condensed in areas where people before this virus were reporting that people were turning blue from lack of oxygen which is what radio waves do, they seperate oxygen from te blood cells. 

No, ionising radiation strips electrons from molecules but 5G is NOT ionising radiation. Anyway - you are not going to let science and reality into your little fantasy, so I won't waste my time trying to point out why you are so wildly wrong.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

No, ionising radiation strips electrons from molecules but 5G is NOT ionising radiation. Anyway - you are not going to let science and reality into your little fantasy, so I won't waste my time trying to point out why you are so wildly wrong.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.idropnews.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F02%2F27164822%2FIonizing-Radiation.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

So If I get into a microwave I wouldn't be cooked?  

14 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

Are you reading your own chart? 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Are you reading your own chart? 

If I get into a microwave according to you I wouldn't get cooked.   If these radio waves are pointing at people and they can't stand these waves and have to move, are these the same non ionizing waves as 5G?

Edited by dreamer screamer

9 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

If I get into a microwave according to you I wouldn't get cooked.   If these radio waves are pointing at people and they can't stand these waves and have to move, are these the same ionizing waves as 5G?

Not really, they are both radiation, but that's not uncommon. We get bombarded with radiation constantly. 

Look at what is driving the radiation.

How much power does your microwave use and how much power does your phone use? Could you cook a tv dinner with a 5g phone?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

How did the human race ever survive without technology for so long? How did we ever get to this point in human history when we couldn't phone for and ambulance and we simply lose our poop.    We had telephones scattered all about the place called 'land lines'.   Simply replacing these land lines for radio waves makes it very easy to control more and more people.  Just look at how children today, they have their heads in phones communicating to their friends just down the road and sometimes next to them.  Radio waves has made it real easy for the human race to become absorbed into technology.    Let's think further on. If apple phones can control the minds of children then what about robots?   They no longer need a wire for communication; but can now just have an antenna while someone sits on a computer and control a robot to do the bidding of the highest bidder. Meaning; whoever controls the robots, controls the world.     Is this the world David icke is warning about because it doesn't take a genius to see how just a few can put the world into a lock down and everyone comply without question. 

If radio waves can cause you to move, what if you can't move? What happens when you can't move and are caught in the radio weapon?  What if 5G which is so compacted into small roads where you are walking down the street and it's a gradual frying, not an immediate zap?  

The problem is not technology itself, but how it is used by people. It can be used for both good and bad purposes. But it seem you want to focus on one side of the issue. You also never address the issue that some of the things Icke has said has caused negative consequences which is that it has led to burning of cell towers and even the harassment of workers. If technology is soo bad why are you on this website? why are you using a computer/phone? Also speaking of technology there are many countries that do not have access to information, and technology could help them obtain it. Given it seems your negative view of technology would you deprive them of that information?

Just now, psyche101 said:

Not really, they are both radiation, but that's not uncommon. We get bombarded with radiation constantly. 

Look at what is driving the radiation.

How much power does your microwave use and how much power does your phone use? Could you cook a tv dinner with a 5g phone?

The phone and the power it uses is not really the concern.  The power of 5G is the amount of information passed from mast to phone. You can't cook a tv dinner with 5g phone, but what has been suggested is that those waves can interfere with the bodies processes because we are an electrical field, not just flesh and bone.   We too recieve and transmit data whether we think we do or don't.   5G can do damage.  When phones came out with 2g, you stuck them to the head when talking and after you hung up your head was hurting so much it took a while for it to calm down.   What with each passing G we are just cooking ourselves and not noticing as the body gets use to the enviroment and adapts to it to the point it cant take anymore?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

The problem is not technology itself, but how it is used by people. It can be used for both good and bad purposes. But it seem you want to focus on one side of the issue. You also never address the issue that some of the things Icke has said has caused negative consequences which is that it has led to burning of cell towers and even the harassment of workers. If technology is soo bad why are you on this website? why are you using a computer/phone? Also speaking of technology there are many countries that do not have access to information, and technology could help them obtain it. Given it seems your negative view of technology would you deprive them of that information?

Most workers are becoming aware of the problems with what they are installing especially if they have children.   The whole idea is they are messing with life without a full independent study on the effects of 5G!  And in some cases the study has been researched to find how bad it is.    People are not burning down 5G towers for the sake of it, they have seen these documents and research papers and so fighting these corporations which are never going to back down no matter what, then these towers are going to burn.   I don't look at the negative, I take both sides on. 

Not that one please.......".If technology is soo bad why are you on this website? why are you using a computer/phone?"      So old it is out of date now I think. lol

"Also speaking of technology there are many countries that do not have access to information, and technology could help them obtain it. Given it seems your negative view of technology would you deprive them of that information?"

I would deprive any youngster from having a phone considering they're hooked to them 24/7 and that is more dangerous then heroin.  An addiction no matter what it is is dangerous and especially for children.   

Why were people allowed out today to go and buy PS5's if this virus was so terrible?

Are they programming the children to get them so used to virtual reality and another reality that they will one day be so absorbed by it that they won't know the difference between reality and non reality?  Can you see how technology could become so good where you can plug a virtual headset into phone with a remote and play and stream video games on the street?

Kinda reminds me of ready player one film.  corporations only care about product, not humans.  

"If technology is soo bad why are you on this website?"

Technology isn't going away anytime soon sadly.  They are monitoring the interent with so many people and firewalling off so many websites that doesn't meet their corporate new world order communist agenda.   

I remember being so hooked on PS3 that in the end I got rid of it and never looked back.   

young people being asked to isolate..png

• Confused 1

• The topic was locked