Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Twitter permanently suspends David Icke

Eldorado

Okay.  So you dont believe in Trade? 

Trade?  I buy from you, you buy from me.   NO!!  What are you using to trade?

Trade
Trade involves the transfer of goods or services from one person or entity to another, often in exchange for money. Economists refer to a system or network that allows trade as a market. An early form of trade, barter, saw the direct exchange of goods and services for other goods and services.

Trade in what defintion????

Do you believe that if someone makes something, or provides a service they should not be provided with remuneration? 

What got us into this mess in the first place?   MONEY!! = Corporate credit!  Technology has taken alot of the strain out of making what we think we need to survive.

People who take out debt and cannot pay it back have plenty of options before debt collectors are called.

Debt collectors who use fraudulent war rants, plus they legally pay off the debts and by law a debt once paid off (by debt collectors) means the debt is cleared.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61

36 Negotiation of overdue or dishonoured bill.

(1)Where a bill is negotiable in its origin it continues to be negotiable until it has been (a) restrictively indorsed or (b) discharged by payment or otherwise.

The Bailiffs pay off the debt.

The advice is dont take out debt if you cannot or will not pay it back.

https://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Some advice.:unsure2: /\

Why should someone provide you with something for free, that is simply not how things work.  Trade has been the basis of civilisation for thousands of years. 

The banks provide something for free called money, but their little trick is you have to pay it back with interest.   It's called usury.

But if you think that people should be provided with goods and services for absolutely nothing, and those providers not be given the tools and recourse to pursue adequate payment then you are the biggest Commie on these boards.

Communism/ capitalism same 2 wings on a coin.

Further to this, debt collectors do not claim ownership of recovered items, they are employed to recover the items for the owner. 

No one can ever own anything.  The bailff is employed to get monies back by stealing property, legally (and legally means?)  However the agent is working for the principal for recovered debt and I covered this earlier how much power the bailiff has.. NONE!!

And yes when you die, if you have not stated legally who your worldly posessions go to, well they have to go somewhere, otherwise you would have a free for all with your estate. 

NO!!! the state takes it all.  1666 cest que vie.   They can legally salvage your person and possessions.  Unless you have claim and it is written down by the person that died, then there is no claim.

Why would you not create a will?

Because it goes through probate!    Best bet is to do a living will and this way the state keeps their dirty mits off of your property. 

There is a lot of old obsolete statute floating around.  You will note that this has been repealed or superceded by various other pieces of legislation.

ABSOLUTLEY NOT!!! 

WRONG.  the law (Children's Act 1989) specifically defines any child a person in their own right upon birth.  To be 'legally dead' you require a death certificate.  These are not issued at the birth of a child for obvious reasons.  

This means that any child is a person  and is already in the hands of the state.   

To be 'legally dead' you require a death certificate.  These are not issued at the birth of a child for obvious reasons.  

NO! to be legally dead you are issued a birth certifcate and on that is the DEAD all caps name that you are not allowed to use as it's fraud.   You got to understand Jurisdictions and corporations.    Remember your opinions mean nothing unless you understand their world, meanings and definitions in the legal world.

Do you OWN one, or have you rented it.  Is that where your experience of debt collectors comes from?

Every is getting shafted, might as well enjoy it.  lol

Perhaps I am.  Explain it to me, with a bit of detail.  People cannot read minds, you cant drop a quick sentance and expect someone to understand instantly what you are talking about.

It seems you can drop a quick sentance  and deny everything.  My experience in here.

I think my comments have made it clear that I do not believe there is any sort mystical afterlife

So this guy doesn't interest you then?

1 hour ago, dreamer screamer said:

Trade?  I buy from you, you buy from me.   NO!!  What are you using to trade?

It's hypothetical, you understand that a thing exists wherby we could agree to a mutual exchange.  Okay you bake a lovely chocolate cake.  I like that cake...Mmmm.  It would go well as pudding for the Delicious Rib-Eye Steak I am having.  Wait I have 2 Rib-Eyes spare, you give me the cake, I will provide you with the Rib-Eye.  If you dont agree, I could perhaps provide you with a written I.O.U.  Oh look now we are talking about money.  Gosh that was easy.  I am assuming that this is something you have partaken in at some point in your life, unless you stole the equipment necessary to post in these forums.

Trade in what defintion????

Sigh, you tell me Dreamer I am trying to drag out of you your point to better understand it.  It's like looking for frogs in stones.

What got us into this mess in the first place?   MONEY!! = Corporate credit!  Technology has taken alot of the strain out of making what we think we need to survive.

You are right, it is a bit messy, but you didnt answer my question:  Do you believe that if someone makes something, or provides a service they should not be provided with remuneration?  Why won't you answer that?

Debt collectors who use fraudulent war rants, plus they legally pay off the debts and by law a debt once paid off (by debt collectors) means the debt is cleared.

36 Negotiation of overdue or dishonoured bill.

(1)Where a bill is negotiable in its origin it continues to be negotiable until it has been (a) restrictively indorsed or (b) discharged by payment or otherwise.

The Bailiffs pay off the debt.

But we understand that if you make an agreement and then break it, there will be consequences.  If debt collectors are fraudulent they are committing a criminal act.  There are many choices people have today to avoid, or reduce their debt.  It is unfortunate that debt collection is necessary but understanding that not being able to pay a debt might inadvertantly affect someone elses ability to pay their debts is a real concern.

Best bet is to do a living will and this way the state keeps their dirty mits off of your property.

There you go then, make a will problem solved.  Jeez!

This means that any child is a person  and is already in the hands of the state.

No not really.  The law defines that the state has certain responsibities toward those living within it's borders.  You need to get past this whole ownership thing and stop applying it to people.  The state, or a person cannot own another person.  This is illegal and has been for centuries now.  Even your parents cannot claim ownership.  What parents do have or the state under certain circumstances is parental responsibility, that is the duty to protect and nurture all children under the age of 18.  The state cannot claim parental responsibility without a legal judgement, and the law is very tight on this.  The law in this respect defines what the state must do for a person, not what that person must do for the state. 

NO! to be legally dead you are issued a birth certifcate and on that is the DEAD all caps name that you are not allowed to use as it's fraud.   

This makes absolutely no sense, I have no idea what you are on about.  This is not a real thing.

You got to understand Jurisdictions and corporations.    Remember your opinions mean nothing unless you understand their world, meanings and definitions in the legal world.

What Jurisdictions and corporations?

It seems you can drop a quick sentance  and deny everything.  My experience in here.

You need to explain.  Anyone can understand anything.  My job primarily is to help children understand and have a voice in the care system, and I do pretty well considering the law is complicated.  It's about the approach you take.  You give people the Matrix reloaded and expect people to understand the whole trilogy.  It doesnt work that way.

So this guy doesn't interest you then?

It's very interesting yes, fascinated by that sort of thing, but one man's NDE does not provide proof of anything, in the situation he describes he is as human and vulnerable as the next person.  The first thing he says in that description of his experience is that he was in no state to recognise medically his condition, thus his professional credentials go completely out of the window.  In short, he has his own personal proof and that's great, good for him, but does it further the subject in a rational scientific sense, not so much.  Proof of the existence of Heaven would be as important, if not more important than the dicovery of Intelligent life on another planet.  And would almost instantly solve any issues of overcrowding on this planet.

It's hypothetical, you understand that a thing exists wherby we could agree to a mutual exchange. 

If it is a mutual exchange in the common law then that is ok for a fair exchange.  

Okay you bake a lovely chocolate cake.  I like that cake...Mmmm.  It would go well as pudding for the Delicious Rib-Eye Steak I am having.  Wait I have 2 Rib-Eyes spare, you give me the cake, I will provide you with the Rib-Eye.  If you dont agree, I could perhaps provide you with a written I.O.U.  Oh look now we are talking about money. 

An I.o.u is NOT MONEY!  it's an I.o.u.  I owe you means you owe me a promise (noun) and so that piece of paper is a negotiable instrument because you now have said you owe me something, it certainly isn't money because money doesn't exist.   If you can give me proof an I.o.u is money.  Good luck on that.

Do you think parents making cake for their children is done out of a business or love?

Gosh that was easy. 

I hope it is as easy as finding the proof for I.o.u = money.

I am assuming that this is something you have partaken in at some point in your life, unless you stole the equipment necessary to post in these forums.

We all partake in Hell to get what we want, but we have to be careful with what God we worship.  The bible warns us of this.

John 7:19

King James Version

19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

ye

pronoun old use

uk

a word meaning "you", used when talking to more than one person:

Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Mammon

noun

literary

uk

the force that makes people try to become as rich as possible and the belief that this is the most important thing in life

Mammon

Earthly goods; property; riches.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and MAMMON. ( Matthew 6:24 )

24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot* serve God and mammon.

Mammon (n.)

personification of riches and worldliness, mid-14c., from Late Latin mammona, from Ecclesiastical Greek mamōnas, from Aramaic mamona, mamon "riches, gain;" a word left untranslated in Greek New Testament (Matthew vi.24, Luke xvi.9-13), retained in the Vulgate, and regarded mistakenly by medieval Christians as the name of a demon who leads men to covetousness.

I am not religious, however if you don't know how the game works you could find yourself in trouble.

Do you believe that if someone makes something, or provides a service they should not be provided with remuneration?

Money doesn't exist except as corporate credit to trade more in hell.   Sadly getting out of hell isn't going to be easy.

But we understand that if you make an agreement and then break it, there will be consequences.

I explained the consequences.

If debt collectors are fraudulent they are committing a criminal act.

They're only fraudulent if you don't show you have rights.  Other than that you can consent for them to cross into your home and take everything.  it's all down to you what you do.

There are many choices people have today to avoid, or reduce their debt. 

They are getting debt in the first place, so where did debt come from ??

It is unfortunate that debt collection is necessary but understanding that not being able to pay a debt might inadvertantly affect someone elses ability to pay their debts is a real concern.

So what you are saying is the circle of FRAUD and deceit must continue until we blow up?    Britain has been in Bankrutcy since 1933, so how are the bankers lending money?  hint: Are we the gold? are we the creditors?

This makes absolutely no sense, I have no idea what you are on about.  This is not a real thing.

To you this makes no sense because you have never studied the birth certifcate and maritime law.   Study this then get back to me.   You can't just say, "it's not real" because you don't understand how something legally works.  That is insane!!!     It's like saying: "this video makes no sense, it can't be real."    You need to understand Electronics and read the manual to make sense of it.  make sense?  

Remember history isn't seperate to now.  Everything connects to everything else, and how far this goes is infinite. 

What Jurisdictions and corporations?

There you go.  Most people haven't researched this and just ignore it.   You tell them about it and they go RUBBISH!!  yet in a court, this is the most valuable intormation a human being could ever have.  This is what the bailiffs use to break into peoples houses.  I would look up what PERSON is.

Here is the best man to explain what a PERSON is with corporations and jurisdiction.

You need to explain.  Anyone can understand anything.

So you can understand the information in the video then.  :)

You give people the Matrix reloaded and expect people to understand the whole trilogy.  It doesnt work that way.

I understand that.   But you got to understand the dots because in this world legal operates in someone elses secret code, so to decipher that code takes time, and we had to learn there was a code in the first place and the matrix was a good place to start because this is accurately true we are in a computer program and the hackers stole our perceptions so we could feed the machines of evil while we never noticed.

YES, this is the matrix. The little critters hacked into us and copy and pasted this earth to use for them and keep us slaves.  These are 12 million years ahead in technology.  Pretty unbelievable, but It is the only thing that makes any sense after digging for 30 years. 

It's very interesting yes, fascinated by that sort of thing, but one man's NDE does not provide proof of anything, in the situation he describes he is as human and vulnerable as the next person. 

what about others who claim the same thing of an after life.  We are all the same aren't we?

The first thing he says in that description of his experience is that he was in no state to recognise medically his condition, thus his professional credentials go completely out of the window.  In short, he has his own personal proof and that's great, good for him, but does it further the subject in a rational scientific sense, not so much.

Because science wants to just go there to make it real, never going to happen because it simply doesn't work like that.

Proof of the existence of Heaven would be as important,

Proof of heaven is being in a M&M factory for me, so heaven is subjective. 

if not more important than the dicovery of Intelligent life on another planet.  And would almost instantly solve any issues of overcrowding on this planet.

His idea of heaven was because he had a nice experience and went some where after death.   I personally believe we go to the same place but we decide what is heaven when we cross over.  So I am looking forward to eating m&ms for eternity. lol

10 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

Mammon

Earthly goods; property; riches.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and MAMMON. ( Matthew 6:24 )

24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot* serve God and mammon.

Paul states you can serve two masters

Ephesians 6

5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.
6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.
7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people,
8 because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

Edited by Rlyeh

This is from an ex banker who researched what he was selling and found out, he is on a mission now, so don't mess with him.

10 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Paul states you can serve two masters

Ephesians 6

5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

Yeah and no.  In the bible JESUS not Jesus.

6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.

To the surprise of some, “Christ” is not Jesus’ last name (surname). “Christ” comes from the Greek word Christos, meaning “anointed one” or “chosen one.” This is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word Mashiach, or “Messiah.” “Jesus” is the Lord’s human name given to Mary by the angel Gabriel (Luke 1:31). “Christ” is His title, signifying Jesus was sent from God to be a King and Deliverer (see Daniel 9:25; Isaiah 32:1). “Jesus Christ” means “Jesus the Messiah” or “Jesus the Anointed One.”

Surname and christian names are very different and in different jurisdictions.

7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people,

Baal means “lord” or “owner,” and often it was affixed to the names of the local god of each town.

Who are our LORDS now? are they in parliament as the Supreme LORDS and in legal Jurisdiction making them LUCIFER?

8 because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

Free? slaves are free if they don't know they're slaves on a plantation.  The earth is one massive plantation.

9 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

Yeah and no.  In the bible JESUS not Jesus.

No, Jesus never wrote a word in the Bible.

To the surprise of some, “Christ” is not Jesus’ last name (surname).

No one said Christ was his name.  

Free? slaves are free if they don't know they're slaves on a plantation.  The earth is one massive plantation.

So we can serve two masters then.

No, Jesus never wrote a word in the Bible

Possible freemasons or jesuits.

No one said Christ was his name.  

Jesus CHRIST!  <  English and corporate

So we can serve two masters then.

If there are two masters and one is Jesus, who is the other?  LUCIFER? = Corporation.   How many other Gods are in the bible?

22 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

Possible freemasons or jesuits.

The apostles were freemasons?

Jesus CHRIST!  <  English and corporate

Quote where I said his name is Christ.  I dare you.  

If there are two masters and one is Jesus, who is the other?  LUCIFER? = Corporation.   How many other Gods are in the bible?

So a slave master isn't a master now?

You know you don't need to say every stupid ****ing thought that enters your mind.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The apostles were freemasons?

In Christian theology and ecclesiology, apostles, particularly the Twelve Apostles, were the primary disciples of Jesus according to the New Testament.

Don't think so... 12 astrology signs perhaps?

Quote where I said his name is Christ.  I dare you.  

Christ is his surname.

So a slave master isn't a master now?

I am my own slave master.

You know you don't need to say every stupid ****ing thought that enters your mind.

These are answers to questions, if you don't like the answers don't ask for the questions.

1 minute ago, dreamer screamer said:

In Christian theology and ecclesiology, apostles, particularly the Twelve Apostles, were the primary disciples of Jesus according to the New Testament.

Show they were freemasons.

Christ is his surname.

Quote where I said it.

I am my own slave master.

You're a tool. And you still didn't answer the question.

These are answers to questions, if you don't like the answers don't ask for the questions.

Not to the questions I asked.  Don't try to answer questions you fail to comprehend.

Show they were freemasons.

some body had to wirte the bible because they knew how it works.  So you might never get an answer to that question, but you can get a feeling based on knowledge into the cult.

Quote where I said it.

I can't, you never said it. I said it.

You're a tool. And you still didn't answer the question.

A tool?  A wrench?     I did, I am my own slave master.  If you don't understand the answer, that is not my fault.  If you would like my explanation then I control my ESTATE!

Not to the questions I asked.  Don't try to answer questions you fail to comprehend.

If you don't innerstand the answer, nout I can do about it. 

https://www.britannica.com/topic/slavery-sociology/The-international-slave-trade

Slavery, condition in which one human being was owned by another. A slave was considered by law as property, or chattel, and was deprived of most of the rights ordinarily held by free persons.

Definition of chattel

1 : an item of tangible movable or immovable property except real estate and things (such as buildings) connected with real property

2 : slave, bondman slaveholders who were determined to hold on to their human chattel

Definition of bondman

: slave, serf

Definition of serf

: a member of a servile feudal class bound to the land and subject to the will of its owner

Feudal meaning:
relating to the social system of western Europe in the Middle Ages or any society that is organized according to rank. In a feudal society, people at one level of society receive land to live and work on from those higher than them in rank, and in return have to work for them and fight for them if necessary, sometimes also giving them some of the food they produce:
the feudal system
a feudal lord/kingdom/society

A feudal lord?
. feudal lord - a man of rank in the ancient regimefeudal lord - a man of rank in the ancient regime
liege lord, liege - a feudal lord entitled to allegiance and service
overlord, lord, master - a person who has general authority over others

al·le·giance

n.
1. Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause. See Synonyms at fidelity.
2. The obligations of a vassal to a lord.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/30/section/1/enacted

1Slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour

(1)A person commits an offence if—

(a)the person holds another person in slavery or servitude and the circumstances are such that the person knows or ought to know that the other person is held in slavery or servitude, or

(b)the person requires another person to perform forced or compulsory labour and the circumstances are such that the person knows or ought to know that the other person is being required to perform forced or compulsory labour.

https://engageemployee.com/supreme-courts-decide-parliaments-role-brexit-house-lords-committee-reports/

AS SUPREME COURT DECIDES ON PARLIAMENT’S ROLE IN BREXIT HOUSE OF LORDS COMMITTEE REPORTS

Are we still slaves to these LORDS, because they hold title as LORDS and are the highest legal authority over the PERSON.  We sovereigns as a collective over ruled them on joining the EU, so the slaves won partly their freedom from the EU.  Only 4 years to break free, so are we really that free or are we still slaves?

Baal means “lord” or “owner,” and often it was affixed to the names of the local god of each town.

2.  Phoenician mythology
the sun god and supreme national deity

a false god; idol

Supereme diety?  wonder who that could be?    Who makes these legislations?   

Why are we now seeing a police state with the police going nuts on people?  Are we slaves and the slaves now control themselves on the plantation?  

4 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

An I.o.u is NOT MONEY!  it's an I.o.u.  I owe you means you owe me a promise (noun) and so that piece of paper is a negotiable instrument because you now have said you owe me something, it certainly isn't money because money doesn't exist.   If you can give me proof an I.o.u is money.  Good luck on that.

No but money is an IOU.  Grab a tenner, look at the side with the queens head, at the top are the words: 'I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of ten pounds'.

new10poundnoteobva.jpg

I rest my case

Do you think parents making cake for their children is done out of a business or love?

How is that relevent?  We provide for our children and that might include cake.  But that is totally besides the point.

I hope it is as easy as finding the proof for I.o.u = money.

Almost certainly, the hardest part was getting the image to show, and that was easy

They're only fraudulent if you don't show you have rights.  Other than that you can consent for them to cross into your home and take everything.  it's all down to you what you do.

No.  Debt collectors can operate as directed by a judgement from the courts, they have the right to gain entry to a privately owned property.  Interestingly Corporate debt collection is more common than private proceedings.

I understand that.   But you got to understand the dots because in this world legal operates in someone elses secret code, so to decipher that code takes time, and we had to learn there was a code in the first place and the matrix was a good place to start because this is accurately true we are in a computer program and the hackers stole our perceptions so we could feed the machines of evil while we never noticed.

YES, this is the matrix. The little critters hacked into us and copy and pasted this earth to use for them and keep us slaves.  These are 12 million years ahead in technology.  Pretty unbelievable, but It is the only thing that makes any sense after digging for 30 years. 

I'm so sorry I brought up the matrix.  

To you this makes no sense because you have never studied the birth certifcate and maritime law.   Study this then get back to me.   You can't just say, "it's not real" because you don't understand how something legally works.  That is insane!!!     It's like saying: "this video makes no sense, it can't be real."    You need to understand Electronics and read the manual to make sense of it.  make sense?  

Remember history isn't seperate to now.  Everything connects to everything else, and how far this goes is infinite.

Honestly you are like a child, a child that's just made a jigsaw and then told everyone else if they wanted to look at the picture they must do the jigsaw themselves.  I dont have time to post any more at the moment.  Sort out your narrative and say what you mean, it's silly and unintelligable.

3 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

some body had to wirte the bible because they knew how it works.  So you might never get an answer to that question, but you can get a feeling based on knowledge into the cult.

I can't, you never said it. I said it.

A tool?  A wrench?     I did, I am my own slave master.  If you don't understand the answer, that is not my fault.  If you would like my explanation then I control my ESTATE!

If you don't innerstand the answer, nout I can do about it. 

Freemasonry did not exist until the 1700s. A Mason is simply a person who works and builds with stone. You seem to confuse the two of them. 

No but money is an IOU.  Grab a tenner, look at the side with the queens head, at the top are the words: 'I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of ten pounds'.

You Promise "noun( (thing) to pay the Bearer ( The holder of the note) on demand the sum of 10 pounds < all caps.   10 pounds of what? weight, or ideas?  If paper backed up by GOLD, then it's a receipt for GOLD?  

promise in American English

(ˈprɑmɪs )
noun
an oral or written agreement to do or not to do something; vow
indication, as of a successful prospect or future; basis for expectation
something promised

promise

British English: promise /ˈprɒmɪs/ NOUN
A promise is a statement which you make to a person in which you say that you will definitely do something or give them something.

Promise

contract, undertake - enter into a contractual arrangement

So are you saying the banks can just print up paper and hand them out?   What backs up the paper? 

How is that relevent?  We provide for our children and that might include cake.  But that is totally besides the point.

Do you make cakes for the love of making cake and giving them out, or do you charge your children for you putting all that time and effort into making them?

Almost certainly, the hardest part was getting the image to show, and that was easy

Money doesn't exist, so you are still caught in your belief system. 

money in British English

(ˈmʌnɪ )
noun
a medium of exchange that functions as legal tender

If it's legal tender this means that there are rules to legal tender. 

the official currency, in the form of banknotes, coins, etc, issued by a government or other authority

standard pieces of gold, silver, copper, nickel, etc., stamped by government authority and used as a medium of exchange and measure of value; coin or coins
: also called hard money
b. 
any paper note issued by a government or an authorized bank and used in the same way; bank notes; bills

: also called paper money

Bills?

These are the rules governing bills of exchange.

No.  Debt collectors can operate as directed by a judgement from the courts, they have the right to gain entry to a privately owned property.  Interestingly Corporate debt collection is more common than private proceedings.

No they do not.  Read their rules.  

The judge is under OATH to the queen to operate as a trustee and operate in the capacity as a judge.   He can't sign war-rants because he would be committing FRAUD!   The judge doesn't work for the principals because if he did, that would be something to scary too type what world that would be.     

I'm so sorry I brought up the matrix.  

Becareful what you ask for and question as the answer might not be what you expect!    

Honestly you are like a child, a child that's just made a jigsaw and then told everyone else if they wanted to look at the picture they must do the jigsaw themselves.  I dont have time to post any more at the moment.  Sort out your narrative and say what you mean, it's silly and unintelligable.

I have absolutely taken my time out to explain as clearly as possible what is going on.   You're lucky, I get it, you're fast asleep :sm and have never come across information like this.  I tell ya I could go so deep you would lose your mind.:devil:   you would be like neo in the simulator when morpheous explains what is reality.   You would be throwing up if you were hit with the truth.  :yes:   Fair doo's   Until we meet again.

5 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Can we please get back on topic? @dreamer screamer has derailed enough with his nonsense.

This is going great!!

These are the reasons why Daivd icke is banned from twitter and the world.:lol:    He has caused a mass awakening.:gun:

It seems your just copying and pasting a bunch of stuff together now and continuing to derail the thread. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Freemasonry did not exist until the 1700s. A Mason is simply a person who works and builds with stone. You seem to confuse the two of them. 

https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/572/2019/06/Freemasonry3.jpg

Funny because this picture depicts what freemasonry is. Have you noticed what that one eye means up top?   It's the eye of LUCIFER!

Look at the symbolism, notice something?

badge.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

8 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

It seems your just copying and pasting a bunch of stuff together now and continuing to derail the thread. 

Derail the thread?  I am answering questions.

10 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/572/2019/06/Freemasonry3.jpg

Funny because this picture depicts what freemasonry is. Have you noticed what that one eye means up top?   It's the eye of LUCIFER!

Look at the symbolism, notice something?

badge.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Again you have a reading problem. I said Freemasonry did not exist till the 1700s. Masonry is one who builds with stone. I do not deny Freemasonry from the 1700s as it is today. But you seem to imply its older then what it claims to be. And are you implying those that do work in law and happen to be Freemasons are thus evil? This is the last response i'm giving you until you can prove Icke is reliable. Going off on other topics is just cluttering the thread. 

1 minute ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Again you have a reading problem. I said Freemasonry did not exist till the 1700s. Masonry is one who builds with stone. I do not deny Freemasonry from the 1700s as it is today. But you seem to imply its older then what it claims to be. And are you implying those that do work in law and happen to be Freemasons are thus evil? This is the last response i'm giving you until you can prove Icke is reliable. Going off on other topics is just cluttering the thread. 

masons and freemasonry are the same.  

And are you implying those that do work in law and happen to be Freemasons are thus evil?

:no::no:

Implying?  :blink:

I am stating it as a bloody FACT!!

This is the last response i'm giving you until you can prove Icke is reliable. Going off on other topics is just cluttering the thread. 

:passifier:  Fine with me, I won't :cry: promise!!    Icke has been reliable for 30 years with his information.  He has joined all the dots together so anyone looking and reading his informationl once the spell is broken can see a world in a whole new way.  He can't just snap his fingers, or put all his information into your head, you have to use that brain and mind and see how something evil has been decieving you and is still decieving you in ways you will not see until you wake up.  It's a choice, stay asleep, no gives a toss.   Freewill means that Freewill in a duality.

35 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

I have absolutely taken my time out to explain as clearly as possible what is going on.   You're lucky, I get it, you're fast asleep :sm and have never come across information like this.  I tell ya I could go so deep you would lose your mind.:devil:   you would be like neo in the simulator when morpheous explains what is reality.   You would be throwing up if you were hit with the truth.  :yes:   Fair doo's   Until we meet again.

On the contrary I don’t buy into your viewpoint, it’s a twisted I’ll informed version of reality.  I give you the benefit of the doubt here and suggest that your comprehension of the topics you raise is better than your ability to articulate them.

But don’t kid yourself, I’ve been around here a long time and the stuff you say has been said before.

Im done, because your mind is closed tight.  There’s no point.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

On the contrary I don’t buy into your viewpoint, it’s a twisted I’ll informed version of reality.  I give you the benefit of the doubt here and suggest that your comprehension of the topics you raise is better than your ability to articulate them.

But don’t kid yourself, I’ve been around here a long time and the stuff you say has been said before.

Im done, because your mind is closed tight.  There’s no point.

On the contrary I don’t buy into your viewpoint, it’s a twisted I’ll informed version of reality.

Scary thing is, this is not my view point!  This is reality that you just can't see.  

I give you the benefit of the doubt here and suggest that your comprehension of the topics you raise is better than your ability to articulate them.

you will understand how hard it is to articulate something so easy when you suss it all out.     1 picture can say a thousand words.    1 symbol can say a thousand words.   Try explain the picture to someone who can't see it! nightmare!!!

• The topic was locked