Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loch Ness Monster ‘spotted on sonar’ again

Eldorado

The Loch Ness Monster was spotted on sonar after a mysterious shape was detected 600-feet below the surface, it’s claimed.

The image captured by retired skipper Rod Michie, 77, has emerged just a month after a similar sighting.

He has spoken out about his find after two images were captured in October by Ronald Mackenzie aboard his Spirit of Loch Ness tourist boat.

The image appeared to show either a 33-foot-long Nessie, or simply a large shoal of fish.

Full story at the NY Post: Link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

That's not even close to a blip... 

~

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Hawken said:

LN.jpg

well going by how animals are sometimes treated by us humans i'm sure their reaction would be the same: 'loch ness monster';)

• Like 1

That is a chuck of trash that has just enough buoyancy to shift with tidal fluctuation. Once again at that depth there are not a ton of known animals that thrive... I question even a shoal of freshwater fish. A thirty foot eel? No. It would be more active. You see eels. This is more elusive (supposedly).

I do find this sonar more credible than the last. I just think it’s misidentified.

we had a sonar on our old boat and a fishfinder weed,bits of timber,half a sunken boat thermo climes and indeed a large shoal of small fish  all looked like something weird on the sonar on a fish finder just massive fish lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I give more to the notion of undiscovered creatures than ghosties.