Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US will restore relations with Palestine

Eldorado

The administration of US Presidential candidate Joe Biden will reverse a number of President Donald Trump’s controversial policies on Palestine and the broader Middle East, according to Kamala Harris. The Democratic Party candidate for vice president made numerous pledges in an interview over the weekend with the Arab American News.

Responding to a question about US foreign policy in Palestine and the broader Middle East, Harris said: “Joe and I also believe in the worth and value of every Palestinian and every Israeli and we will work to ensure that Palestinians and Israelis enjoy equal measures of freedom, security, prosperity and democracy.”

Full report at the Middle East Monitor: Link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

He'll cozy back up to China and Iran as well.  Won't that be wonderful?  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, and then said:

He'll cozy back up to China and Iran as well.  Won't that be wonderful?  

Well, that’s Oz thrown under the bus in the trade war, then isn’t it?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

we already were 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

we already were 

At the moment we (presumably) have an ally who shares our “yeah... nah” mindset when it comes to China. Trump uses Australia as “that extra voice saying what he wants said”, soon we’ll have an ally who is a smooth politician and who will treat us as a sacrificial pawn in order to improve relations with China.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

At the moment we (presumably) have an ally who shares our “yeah... nah” mindset when it comes to China. Trump uses Australia as “that extra voice saying what he wants said”, soon we’ll have an ally who is a smooth politician and who will treat us as a sacrificial pawn in order to improve relations with China.

Don't count on that. America will be an ally to Australia. Especially since a powehouse is emerging with Australia, NZ, GB and Canada and the US will want to be a part of it.

Not gonna happen tomorrow but it will.

As improving relations with China, well way better than what we have now and it costs us all.

• Like 1

Donald Trump had a unique perspective on the "Palestinians" . He refused to pander to them, and hence was able to negotiate a repproachment between the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan, and Israel. 

Biden will fall back onto the old, failed policies: pander to the Palestinains, pay them huge amounts of money to keep their dictatorial leaders in power, and allow them to stymie any peace discussions. 

FAIL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Hey bud... I just call em as I see them.  All the problems we've had with Iran and China are going to magically disappear as well.  America under Biden will be all about "healing".  Well... except for the plans against the opposition.  Watch it unfold.  Should be quite a show...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Donald Trump had a unique perspective on the "Palestinians" . He refused to pander to them, and hence was able to negotiate a repproachment between the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan, and Israel. 

Biden will fall back onto the old, failed policies: pander to the Palestinains, pay them huge amounts of money to keep their dictatorial leaders in power, and allow them to stymie any peace discussions. 

FAIL

The peace deal will crumble as well.  Won't that be fun? We must undo all the damage of the Bad Orange Man.  

13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

When people begin losing jobs en masse when the manufacturing returns to China, when coal miners are told to sign up for coding classes, AND at the same time, more of them become aware for the first time how obvious it is that he is a criminally corrupt leader, I expect a LOT of them - and the rest of us - will walk away from politics and elections.  I mean, when the parties and government become this blatant with their disdain for our system, why bother with voting?  

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, and then said:

Hey bud... I just call em as I see them.  All the problems we've had with Iran and China are going to magically disappear as well.  America under Biden will be all about "healing".  Well... except for the plans against the opposition.  Watch it unfold.  Should be quite a show...

Can you provide a link to those plans? I'd like to see those. 

11 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I don't think they exist yet. It was just an off-the-cuff comment by Biden. But it makes 'liberal' sense: the lovely lovely Palestinians have been cruelly marginalised under Trump, so he must roll back Trumps policies, such as cutting off funding for the insanely corrupt UNRWA, and the unbelievably biased UNHCR, and negotiating peace between Israel and the UAE, Bahrain and Sudan. (which was only sucessful because the US abandoned the polcy of pandering to Palestinian 'requirements'). 

Oh, and of course, reproachment with Iran, which will anger the Saudi's and increase the possibility of War in the region. 

Oh its all so sad and frustrating. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 4:48 AM, Eldorado said:

The administration of US Presidential candidate Joe Biden will reverse a number of President Donald Trump’s controversial policies on Palestine and the broader Middle East, according to Kamala Harris. The Democratic Party candidate for vice president made numerous pledges in an interview over the weekend with the Arab American News.

Responding to a question about US foreign policy in Palestine and the broader Middle East, Harris said: “Joe and I also believe in the worth and value of every Palestinian and every Israeli and we will work to ensure that Palestinians and Israelis enjoy equal measures of freedom, security, prosperity and democracy.”

Full report at the Middle East Monitor: Link

There's not a lot of Palestine left... 

8 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I have no desire to spend any time to try to convince a person who would reject any or all evidence that is being compiled.  These things either are real or they aren't and it will be decided in the judiciary.  When there are multiple red flags seen over several states, ALL which have changed votes FOR Biden, the courts have a valid role in determining who the next president will be.  We knew this kind of outcome was inbound as soon as your party decided to demand, mass mail in voting.  This fraud was guaranteed and the way Democrats went about it is flawed enough to turn the result to Trump's favor.  Too many red flags to be ignored.

7 hours ago, and then said:

I have no desire to spend any time to try to convince a person who would reject any or all evidence that is being compiled.  These things either are real or they aren't and it will be decided in the judiciary.  When there are multiple red flags seen over several states, ALL which have changed votes FOR Biden, the courts have a valid role in determining who the next president will be.  We knew this kind of outcome was inbound as soon as your party decided to demand, mass mail in voting.  This fraud was guaranteed and the way Democrats went about it is flawed enough to turn the result to Trump's favor.  Too many red flags to be ignored.

so if the courts find there has not been the wide spread voter fraud that you believe.. will you accept it ? 

On 11/9/2020 at 2:36 AM, and then said:

When people begin losing jobs en masse when the manufacturing returns to China, when coal miners are told to sign up for coding classes, AND at the same time, more of them become aware for the first time how obvious it is that he is a criminally corrupt leader, I expect a LOT of them - and the rest of us - will walk away from politics and elections.  I mean, when the parties and government become this blatant with their disdain for our system, why bother with voting?  

Does not matter, unless you guys sort out the election process and voter list, seems like votes can be created magically from thin air. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 11:33 AM, Robotic Jew said:

Robert Reich... Google is your friend.  Key phrase: TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION COMMISSIONS.  If what you read there doesn't seriously disturb you then it may be too late for you to ever turn back.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:28 AM, DingoLingo said:

so if the courts find there has not been the wide spread voter fraud that you believe.. will you accept it ? 

It will depend on the evidence they rule on and how they explain it.  See, the courts have always been the great leveling ground for America. It was the last resort for justice.  Today that isn't trusted as much and if the Senate is taken the Ds will pack the Supreme Court.  THAT is our final hope for justice.  Once it's gone, America as we've known it will slide into something unrecognizable.

I guess I could ask you the same question.  How much evidence would you require to believe that this election was stolen by design and conspiracy?

58 minutes ago, and then said:

It will depend on the evidence they rule on and how they explain it.  See, the courts have always been the great leveling ground for America. It was the last resort for justice.  Today that isn't trusted as much and if the Senate is taken the Ds will pack the Supreme Court.  THAT is our final hope for justice.  Once it's gone, America as we've known it will slide into something unrecognizable.

I guess I could ask you the same question.  How much evidence would you require to believe that this election was stolen by design and conspiracy?

actual proof .. not just trump saying its happened.. 

51 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

actual proof .. not just trump saying its happened.. 

Fair enough.  He just hired a new attorney named Sydney Powell.  She is the same lawyer that's working for General Flynn.  She has made several accusations and says the affidavits are in hand and some were from former employees of the company that sold the voting machines in over 30 states.  They're named DOMINION.  She claims to have indisputable evidence of the use of these machines to steal this election.

Mark that.  She isn't saying there is evidence of a "glitch" or a mistake.  She is clearly alleging intentional conspiracy to commit election fraud.  If she is telling the truth then we'll see it soon.  

On 11/16/2020 at 8:20 PM, and then said:

She claims to have indisputable evidence of the use of these machines to steal this election.

again.. another one that says there is indisputable evidence.. and yet.. still nothing is shown.. how many cases the trump team has put forward has been lost or withdrawn since the election?.. 

A affidavits are just basically hearsay without having proof to back them up..

you would think they would show the proof in each of these court cases to put it out there to the public.. yet.. nothing.. 

Team trump is basically doing what the dems did with the russian collusion plot.. and he is going to have just as much success with it as they did.. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

you would think they would show the proof in each of these court cases to put it out there to the public.. yet.. nothing.. 

Yeah, I'm sure Sidney Powell, a very powerful and well esteemed attorney is just pulling the nation's chain and won't mind losing a career for the sake of pushing propaganda.  One of the major claims needs no extra "evidence".  PA courts openly went around our Constitution to make decrees that changed the "places, times or manner" of state election law.  If a person is on the Left, it just seems like business as usual but the Constitution is VERY clear about which branch of government has sole authority to set these aspects of state elections.  Have a look at Article1, Section 4 of the Constitution.  It can't get any clearer than that.  When their case gets to SCOTUS, as it surely will, then any change of rules in this election that occurred by a court decree will be nullified.  Tens of thousands of votes that were counted after 8pm on election day will be discarded.  Witnesses that swore under penalty of perjury will testify that they were ordered to back-date ballots and those votes also will be thrown out.

At some point a critical mass is reached and it's possible that SCOTUS would simply go the Constitutional route and send the election to the House of Representatives.  You're making the mistake of believing ONLY what the Left is saying.  

18 minutes ago, and then said:

You're making the mistake of believing ONLY what the Left is saying.  

actually mate.. thats where you are wrong.. I do believe there was voter fraud from both sides.. but it is a belief with no proof.. If the proof does come out then it will verify my belief.. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 9:44 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well you are in good company.  President Trump is big talk, but small deeds.

He settled with China on Phase I by going back to where we started.

An agreement from China to buy more ag products in the future.  Every bit as valuable as a love letter from Kim Jong Un.

No action whatsoever on intellectual property.  That can was kicked down the road.  They can steal ideas from  US and the rest of the world, business  as usual.

Trade balance is going more negative, not improving.

Didn't Australia join the recent trade agreement with Japan, SE Asia, and China?

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 11:38 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

soon we’ll have an ally who is a smooth politician and who will treat us as a sacrificial pawn in order to improve relations with China.

Don't despair just yet.  Biden shares Hillary's traditional grumpiness in regards to Russia and China.