Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US will restore relations with Palestine

Eldorado

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Don't despair just yet.  Biden shares Hillary's traditional grumpiness in regards to Russia and China.

Not to mention that they have all the evidence it would take to prove he's a corrupt traitor to this nation.  But I'm sure, they'd never hold that over his head, huh?  

On 11/8/2020 at 1:06 PM, and then said:

When people begin losing jobs en masse when the manufacturing returns to China, when coal miners are told to sign up for coding classes, AND at the same time, more of them become aware for the first time how obvious it is that he is a criminally corrupt leader, I expect a LOT of them - and the rest of us - will walk away from politics and elections.  I mean, when the parties and government become this blatant with their disdain for our system, why bother with voting?  

Get a grip.  Manufacturing never came back from China.  Even Maytag laid off people after Trump has his victory saving jobs press conference.  It was all for show.

Trump liked coal because Murray of Murray Energy was a buddy and a big contributor.  Now Murray has died.  Coal miners don't interest the Don.  Maybe they should learn to be medical techs and Nurses.  Pretty hard to get medical care in coal country now.

Neither Trump nor Biden will do anything about that, unless they climb out of politics.  Chances of that?

6 minutes ago, and then said:

Not to mention that they have all the evidence it would take to prove he's a corrupt traitor to this nation.  But I'm sure, they'd never hold that over his head, huh?  

Bring it to court or a Senate hearing, you have a majority in the Senate.  Stop with the victim mentality and use the tools you have.

21 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Bring it to court or a Senate hearing, you have a majority in the Senate.  Stop with the victim mentality and use the tools you have.

Yeah, I'm sure that would be handled fairly.  Just like the Russia investigations and the ballot counting.  

Just now, and then said:

Yeah, I'm sure that would be handled fairly.  Just like the Russia investigations and the ballot counting.  

Well unless there is evidence to the contrary, it will be.  The Russia investigation resulted in arrests for Trump operatives, but there conclusion was that there was not enough evidence to indict a sitting President.  That seems to be following the established laws.

The ballot counting was handled fairly until evidence is presented to prove otherwise.

Anybody can say anything in the public forum.   I could say from my own "Gut feel"  that Trump Organization is guilty of money laundering and human trafficking.  I don't have proof, just my gut feel.     

So in our system, that goes nowhere, everybody gets a gut feel, but they are all worthless unless you can prove them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 6:22 PM, Tatetopa said:

Get a grip.  Manufacturing never came back from China.

I guess that explains him adding 10 million more votes than 2016 and absolutely dwarfing the numbers of minority voters who voted Republican.   I can assure you that the millions who chose him, have a very firm grip on the reality we face.  You should have a listen to his speech where he stands up and gets in the face of his enemies.  If the Marxists and their supporters manage to take this office from the rightful winner, millions of us are going to be motivated enough to support Trump, especially if he chooses to create a 3rd Party.  

Yes, indeed, before this saga is over these criminals are going to wish they'd just allowed him his victory.  Chances are, his ego would have been sated and he'd have gone quietly.  Care to guess how he will react to an obvious theft?  These thugs came at him relentlessly for 4 years, THEN behaved in a way that clearly showed their intent to steal this election.

Biden didn't campaign, in fact he regularly insulted and dismissed his OWN party's voters as though he didn't need their vote.  Then there's this:

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/07/20/pelosi-on-trump-whether-he-knows-it-yet-or-not-he-will-be-leaving.html

Once again... the fact that people like yourself are dismissive of this does not negate the perceptions of tens of millions of us.  If he is installed in the big chair and the Dems follow through on Schumer's statement: “Now we take Georgia, then we change the world,” Schumer said at a rally in New York City, hours after the Associated Press and other news outlets projected Joe Biden to win the presidency.

These acts will never be accepted.   All the criminals in DC will accomplish will be to cause a permanent schism.  

On 11/22/2020 at 6:26 PM, Tatetopa said:

Stop with the victim mentality and use the tools you have.

Pointing out that he's corrupt IS being done.  Most of the criminality by the Left is firmly established but in case you hadn't noticed, no one in DC is interested in equal protection under the law.  I'm surprised you have the colossal arrogance to deny Biden's crimes.  

7 hours ago, and then said:

I guess that explains him adding 10 million more votes than 2016 and absolutely dwarfing the numbers of minority voters who voted Republican.   I can assure you that the millions who chose him, have a very firm grip on the reality we face.  You should have a listen to his speech where he stands up and gets in the face of his enemies.  If the Marxists and their supporters manage to take this office from the rightful winner, millions of us are going to be motivated enough to support Trump, especially if he chooses to create a 3rd Party.  

Yes, indeed, before this saga is over these criminals are going to wish they'd just allowed him his victory.  Chances are, his ego would have been sated and he'd have gone quietly.  Care to guess how he will react to an obvious theft?  These thugs came at him relentlessly for 4 years, THEN behaved in a way that clearly showed their intent to steal this election.

Biden didn't campaign, in fact he regularly insulted and dismissed his OWN party's voters as though he didn't need their vote.  Then there's this:

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/07/20/pelosi-on-trump-whether-he-knows-it-yet-or-not-he-will-be-leaving.html

Once again... the fact that people like yourself are dismissive of this does not negate the perceptions of tens of millions of us.  If he is installed in the big chair and the Dems follow through on Schumer's statement: “Now we take Georgia, then we change the world,” Schumer said at a rally in New York City, hours after the Associated Press and other news outlets projected Joe Biden to win the presidency.

These acts will never be accepted.   All the criminals in DC will accomplish will be to cause a permanent schism.  

Manufacturing coming back or not has nothing to do with the votes Trump got, or the votes Biden got for that matter.  You are not basing your support on facts, but on faith.  Faith is something I know a little about.  It is pointless to challenge another's faith and demeaning. to both the one who challenges and the one challenged.  Faith is not subject to argument.  The only time intervention  is justified is self defense when faith moves into intolerance and terrorism.

Yes A person like myself did listen to a goodly part of the presidents speech. It was not a speech of facts but of faith.  I do not dismiss the power of faith to spur action.

The epiphany for me is that I can wish you well in your faith and cease hounding you in a pointless quest for evidence.  

7 hours ago, and then said:

Pointing out that he's corrupt IS being done.  Most of the criminality by the Left is firmly established but in case you hadn't noticed, no one in DC is interested in equal protection under the law.  I'm surprised you have the colossal arrogance to deny Biden's crimes.  

Do you care a whole lot what people in DC are interested in doing?  I find myself in this time believing that individuals and communities are going to be left to fend for themselves.  To remove the corruption from our political system, it will have to start at the bottom from citizens pushing hard and having an unrelenting  focus on reform.  It will not be solved by any leader because the leaders are chosen by the very system we need to dislodge.

That is what I mean by the victim mentality.  It will not serve to wait for a leader to save us.  We must do what we can ourselves.