Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

US will restore relations with Palestine

30 posts in this topic

and then
1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Don't despair just yet.  Biden shares Hillary's traditional grumpiness in regards to Russia and China.

Not to mention that they have all the evidence it would take to prove he's a corrupt traitor to this nation.  But I'm sure, they'd never hold that over his head, huh?  

Tatetopa
On 11/8/2020 at 1:06 PM, and then said:

When people begin losing jobs en masse when the manufacturing returns to China, when coal miners are told to sign up for coding classes, AND at the same time, more of them become aware for the first time how obvious it is that he is a criminally corrupt leader, I expect a LOT of them - and the rest of us - will walk away from politics and elections.  I mean, when the parties and government become this blatant with their disdain for our system, why bother with voting?  

Get a grip.  Manufacturing never came back from China.  Even Maytag laid off people after Trump has his victory saving jobs press conference.  It was all for show.

Trump liked coal because Murray of Murray Energy was a buddy and a big contributor.  Now Murray has died.  Coal miners don't interest the Don.  Maybe they should learn to be medical techs and Nurses.  Pretty hard to get medical care in coal country now.

Neither Trump nor Biden will do anything about that, unless they climb out of politics.  Chances of that?

Tatetopa
6 minutes ago, and then said:

Not to mention that they have all the evidence it would take to prove he's a corrupt traitor to this nation.  But I'm sure, they'd never hold that over his head, huh?  

Bring it to court or a Senate hearing, you have a majority in the Senate.  Stop with the victim mentality and use the tools you have.

and then
21 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Bring it to court or a Senate hearing, you have a majority in the Senate.  Stop with the victim mentality and use the tools you have.

Yeah, I'm sure that would be handled fairly.  Just like the Russia investigations and the ballot counting.  

Tatetopa
Just now, and then said:

Yeah, I'm sure that would be handled fairly.  Just like the Russia investigations and the ballot counting.  

Well unless there is evidence to the contrary, it will be.  The Russia investigation resulted in arrests for Trump operatives, but there conclusion was that there was not enough evidence to indict a sitting President.  That seems to be following the established laws.

The ballot counting was handled fairly until evidence is presented to prove otherwise.

Anybody can say anything in the public forum.   I could say from my own "Gut feel"  that Trump Organization is guilty of money laundering and human trafficking.  I don't have proof, just my gut feel.     

So in our system, that goes nowhere, everybody gets a gut feel, but they are all worthless unless you can prove them.