Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden elected 46th president of the US

spartan max2

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

So now we can get back to discussing UFO's and Atlantis instead of politics....

Hey a man can dream. :innocent:

And some paranormal hopefully haha.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Also, an update that Biden is addressing the nation at 8pm Eastern Time.

Edited by spartan max2

5 minutes ago, and then said:

There's this little issue with the courts.  This isn't over until these issues have been adjudicated.  The Left have attempted to steal it and it isn't going to be allowed.

I didn't see any pending court cases that could overturn the entire election?

• Like 5

Maybe we can start a conspiracy thread on how China aided the Dems by unleashing covid on the world lol.

I'm joking lol :D

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Biden is now elected 46th president of the United States. Harris first women VP.

Senate sits at 48/48 with two runoff elections for the Senate January 5th.

Republicans gained 5 house seats. Democrats still have house majority.

It's called. It's done.

And with that, a final goodbye to Donald Trump with this The Who song, which I think most of the lyrics sum Trump up nicely. :D

:stBye-Bye Donald Trump.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is among politicians congratulating Joe Biden on his US presidential election win.

Mr Johnson said he looked forward to "working closely" with Mr Biden. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, and then said:

There's this little issue with the courts.  This isn't over until these issues have been adjudicated.  The Left have attempted to steal it and it isn't going to be allowed.

Cool story bro

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

And some paranormal hopefully haha.

Paranormal? The paranormal was just shown out the door.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Biden will be the oldest President.  Pretty clear that Kamala will be pulling the strings before she becomes President.

harrisbiden.png

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Decided to watch Fox news - not something I normally do willingly. 

Just stayed long enough to hear their legal guy - say the lawsuits - wont hold muster. 

He used more and bigger words of course. 

Fox News jumping ship?

• Like 3

Thank god the orange nightmare is over!!! Dignity returns to the White House!! The US returns to international collaboration! The climate might actually get a fair chance!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Decided to watch Fox news - not something I normally do willingly. 

Just stayed long enough to hear their legal guy - say the lawsuits - wont hold muster. 

He used more and bigger words of course. 

Fox News jumping ship?

Yeah the Electorate have spoken.

Guess they will have to remove the claw marks from the White House walls when they finally go in and drag him out screaming.

• Haha 5

The experiment is over. Hopefully such trial will never happen again in future and maybe the experiences of the past 4 years may lead to procedures which will avoid that a fascistic and corrupt IQ70 moron can take office again.

I think the most difficult thing on the ToDo list of Joe&Kamala is to unite the US society and to get the aggressiveness and hate out of the still blended minds. In my home country there are different political directions as well but I have never faced such aggressiveness in political discussions here like initiated by the idiot and his bunch of brownnosers.

So lets go and: all the best over there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Biden will be the oldest President.  Pretty clear that Kamala will be pulling the strings before she becomes President.

harrisbiden.png

If she only works his hands, she's not much of a puppet master.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

Stop, and bow out gracefully its over dont make things worst!! Its Over:yes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

harrisbiden.png

Are you saying that Joes finger nails are so long they scratched that wall!!!!!!!!:w00t::D

Its over, bow out gracefully

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Thank god the orange nightmare is over!!! Dignity returns to the White House!! The US returns to international collaboration! The climate might actually get a fair chance!

• Haha 2

"Congratulations! The American people have made their decision," Merkel said in a statement. 

"Joe Biden will be the 46th President of the United States of America. I sincerely wish him the best of luck and every success and I would also like to congratulate Kamala Harris, the first female vice president-elect in the history of your country."

"I look forward to working with President Biden. Our transatlantic friendship is indispensable if we are to deal with the major challenges of our time," she said.

Deutsche Welle

• Like 4

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked