Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden elected 46th president of the US

spartan max2

2 hours ago, and then said:

There's this little issue with the courts.  This isn't over until these issues have been adjudicated.  The Left have attempted to steal it and it isn't going to be allowed.

Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh, it's over
Oh oh oh, it's over
It's true, it's true
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh, it's over
Oh oh oh, it's over
It's true, It's true

The Ramones

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Let's see how happy you are about that in two years...get ready for the green new deal.

Do really think today is the day for Gloom and Doom. cant you wait until something happens. Face the simple facts your predictions are only that nothing more so please bow out gracefully!!!

Peace

Joe Biden = Simba

Donald Trump = Scar

Republicans and Trump supporters = Hyenas

Edited by MysteryMike

Biden plans to name coronavirus task force on Monday

From CNN's Dan Merica and Jeff Zeleny

Joe Biden plans to announce his 12-person coronavirus task force on Monday, two sources with knowledge told CNN.

The task force will reportedly be lead by three cochairs: Former Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner David Kessler and Yale University’s Dr. Marcella Nunez-Smith.

CNN

I`m sure Fauci to join the party a little later.

• Like 4

Damned it. Just realised @Manwon Lender allready posted happy times are here again, so here is another short musical inerlude:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Damned it. Just realised @Manwon Lender allready posted happy times are here again, so here is another short musical inerlude:

Yes Sir, that is certainly appropriate lets hope Trump gets the message!!:yes:

Thank you very much for sharing my friend!!!!:tsu:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, toast said:

I`m sure Fauci to join the party a little later.

Yes I bet he will, but he will have to be careful!! Steve Bannon is still out there hunting the Doctors Head:w00t:, If I was Doctor Fauci I think I would wear a Hat!!!!!!!!!:P

Friede mein Bruder

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, seanjo said:

It ain't over yet, BUT the chances are Biden will win and die in office and you get the racist Harris as your president. You ARE going to regret your TDS. Bow out of what? Your (US) stupid decision will affect my country directly, how do you think these SJW's and Islamist's that might come to power will view things like NATO and border control?

Here is something you obviously dont understand:( But nothing can be more accurate, and our New President is the Subject of the inset Verse!!:tu:

Change.jpg

6 minutes ago, seanjo said:

It ain't over yet, BUT the chances are Biden will win and die in office and you get the racist Harris as your president. You ARE going to regret your TDS. Bow out of what? Your (US) stupid decision will affect my country directly, how do you think these SJW's and Islamist's that might come to power will view things like NATO and border control and Brexit? They are globalists, you voted for the establishment.

The odds of Biden dying are statistically pretty slim and that's not taking into account the president having better medical care then everyone else.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

What of his obvious dementia?

He made his medical records public months ago.

https://www-usnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.usnews.com/news/elections/articles/2019-12-17/biden-releases-medical-records?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&context=amp&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16047839107967&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usnews.com%2Fnews%2Felections%2Farticles%2F2019-12-17%2Fbiden-releases-medical-records

If you still think he had dementia then feel free to tune into his speech tonight at 8PM Eastern.

It's fairly obvious he does not have dementia.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, seanjo said:

What of his obvious dementia?

I think (introducing a live granddaughter as his dead son aside) his problem is he cannot read what’swritten on his teleprompter properly.

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So... what’s the bet for a Trump 2024 against President Harris?

Joe Biden got 73 million votes, the most ever. And it wasn't because people particularly liked him. So I would expect Harris would beat Trump.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So... what’s the bet for a Trump 2024 against President Harris?

Nah, Trumps done his oncoming unfounded outbursts in the coming days will seal the deal.

Edited by A rather obscure Bassoon
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

Let's see how happy you are about that in two years...get ready for the green new deal.

You are not yet a pundit where our politics is concerned.  Green New Deal will never even get a hearing in the Senate.  Biden will be middle of the road conciliatory and not much will get done.  A little lip service here and there.  Hopefully we finally get an infrastructure bill through both houses.

We can let the free market economy decide if coal is more efficient than solar and wind and if we want to keep being led around by the oil kings of the Middle East.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seanjo said:

It ain't over yet, BUT the chances are Biden will win and die in office and you get the racist Harris as your president. You ARE going to regret your TDS. Bow out of what? Your (US) stupid decision will affect my country directly, how do you think these SJW's and Islamist's that might come to power will view things like NATO and border control and Brexit? They are globalists, you voted for the establishment.

anger.jpg

7 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If Trump does fire him, it will be sooner than  later.

One thing is for certain, if Trump fires him, Biden will rehire him, and then who really looks foolish!!!!!:tu:

• Like 1

Will anyone buy Trump's book - 'How I Made America Great Again. 2016 - 2020' (assuming there will be one.)

Edited by TigerBright19

10 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Will anyone buy Trump's book - 'How I Made America Great Again. 2016 - 2020' (assuming there will be one.)

Don't you mean "Art of the Plea Deal" ? :innocent:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, and then said:

This isn't over

You're dead right - this could drag on a little.  But it is effectively over.  And what follows will turn out to be Trump hammering extra nails into his election coffin.

5 hours ago, and then said:

The Left have attempted to steal it and it isn't going to be allowed.

No, that's not correct.  But let's let those court cases unroll and we can come back and discuss each of the outcomes.

In the meantime, PLEASE EXPLAIN why Trump and his legal team haven't actually provided a single example?

As I psted elsewhere, it takes a special kind of idiot to not understand the following simple facts:

1. The ballots are all still there in boxes.  Recountable, checkable, audited and auditable.

2. There were similar numbers of republicans and democrats and non-partisans doing the count.

3. Poll watchers from BOTH sides attended many polling stations.

4. The electoral rolls are public and auditable

In other words, it is DEAD EASY to uncover and detect any sign of fraud.  And yet not a peep when asked for simple evidence.  It's just a whiny group of idiots who can't take a loss with dignity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

SLr5wsXwtjO8=

The 4 years of hate are over,  let the healing begain.

ps, yes, Chrlzs this gif made me think of you.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's not a win for the "left", it's a win for humanity :tu: It's a win for common sense, respect, pride and unity :) Congratulations to my American friends !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

SLr5wsXwtjO8=

The 4 years of hate are over,  let the healing begain.

ps, yes, Chrlzs this gif made me think of you.

This song is in my top 10 of alltime...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked