Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden elected 46th president of the US

spartan max2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Possibly but I don't think I can agree with "cult following".  Although that may apply to some small number of trump followers I think there will be plenty of right leaning people who are also prone to believe conspiracy theories who will just love the idea of a coverup and an illegitimate president in the oval office.  In the long run it will have less to do with trump and more to do with a conspiracy theory.

To their credit, I think Trump's impeachment attempt and immediate delegtimizing of his win through Russia bot accusations played a role in this.

I definitely think Trump was going to claim fraud no matter what. But I think all the democrat attempts to remove him over the last 4 years probably made the fraud accusation more believable for some of his supporters then otherwise would have.

• Like 5

On 11/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Don't you mean "Art of the Plea Deal" ? :innocent:

THAT is a good one :) 

On 11/7/2020 at 9:29 AM, spartan max2 said:

Biden is now elected 46th president of the United States. Harris first women VP.

Senate sits at 48/48 with two runoff elections for the Senate January 5th.

Republicans gained 5 house seats. Democrats still have house majority.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/07/928803493/biden-wins-presidency-according-to-ap-edging-trump-in-turbulent-race

It's called. It's done.

Not really the legal electoral count right now Trump 232 Biden 227! Once all the phony crap is cleared up some states will be over turned Trump 410 Biden 128!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/16/2020 at 4:31 PM, spartan max2 said:

To their credit, I think Trump's impeachment attempt and immediate delegtimizing of his win through Russia bot accusations played a role in this.

I definitely think Trump was going to claim fraud no matter what. But I think all the democrat attempts to remove him over the last 4 years probably made the fraud accusation more believable for some of his supporters then otherwise would have.

There is sooo much corruption it was only a matter of time before it all came out & it has been coming out the ONLY difference with Trump is that he can't be bought or bullied like the others have been.

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2020 at 4:25 AM, cerberusxp said:

Not really the legal electoral count right now Trump 232 Biden 227! Once all the phony crap is cleared up some states will be over turned Trump 410 Biden 128!

Let us know when you wake up and leave fantasy island. Probably around Jan 20th I imagine. Then again, you types can just claim fraud for the rest of your days regardless of who is actually made president, so you may never get off the island.

I imagine that even if the orange twit came out and actually admitted there was no significant fraud to be found, you would STILL call fraud. It's mind boggling.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

Algorithym *snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed link due to malware warning

@cerberusxpthat link fires malicious link warnings from my two security packages. 

perhaps you'd consider removing it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Then the conspiracy guy links to something loaded with malware - typical. Conspiracy guy's computer is probably loaded with malware and trackers from the crap he has looked at over the years. His own computer has become part of the conspiracy he hates so much.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Devil himself was elected the president you guys just wait. He might be old and crusty but he’s going to cost Americans every cent they ever had. When you get old and want to retire you will be working until your dead. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Free99 said:

The Devil himself was elected the president you guys just wait. He might be old and crusty but he’s going to cost Americans every cent they ever had. When you get old and want to retire you will be working until your dead. 

Doubt it - but still better than trump. A damn Pomeranian would be better than trump.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Free99 said:

Oh okay. What was Trump's plan to save social security again? 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Free99 said:

How is that different than from now?  (Other than the old people can't work at Walmart as greeters because of Covid)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Free99 said:

I assume that in your next post you will provide evidence for this ? 

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Free99 said:

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah
  • Like 1

The Devil himself was elected the president you guys just wait.

Now you're just being rather silly and over dramatic.  Yes, we'll wait - and how about you come back in a year or so to discuss.  Or how about you actually act like a hooman beein and you wait until he actually does all these terrible, fantastical, all-in-your head, evil masterstrokes...  

Edited by ChrLzs
wrong attribution..
  • Like 2

Just now, ChrLzs said:

Now you're just being rather silly and over dramatic.  Yes, we'll wait - and how about you come back in a year or so to discuss.  Or how about you actually act like a hooman beein and you wait until he actually does all these terrible, fantastical, all-in-your head, evil masterstrokes...  

Magneto - You're misquoting me Charles

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guilty as charged - I've now corrected my egregious error, and humbly apologise - I shall now slink off to the corner in shame and self-loathing..

• Haha 2

I got why people liked Donald Trump. I understand that. But, I think they didn't see what I was seeing. He seems like an outsider. That's fine and good. He doesn't give a damn who he offends. That's fine and good. I'd hoped a democratic president would have similar characteristics. Johnson was almost like that. A good benchmark.

But Trump brought Mitch and the gang with him. He brought the ghouls. The ones who want to put prayer back in public schools and the ones who want to make same-sex marriage illegal. Those b*******. Then, ICE took the zero tolerance thing to heart and began detaining anyone and everyone. Yes, even kids, and the conditions in those places are no joke. They're awful from all reports. I wouldn't necessarily call them concentration camps but just a few more years and they potentially could have been. Their populations swelled. That was horrifying to me and to many Mexican friends of mine.

And if Trump supporters just want to be slight and troll over these issues, **** 'em. I am against that kind of hatred.

Edited by Skulduggery
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Skulduggery said:

I am against that kind of hatred.

But are you against the kind of hatred that will put Trump and his supporters in concentration camps?

Edited by Will Do
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Will Do said:

But are you against the kind of hatred that will put Trump and his supporters in concentration camps?

That's just patently ridiculous - no rational human being would ever put Trump and/or his supporters through what Trump has done to others..

Who on earth could possibly think such a thing?

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Will Do said:

Its far from hate, and saying "concentration camps" makes you sound Meshuggeneh.

Trump isnt above the law neither are his supporters, Trump could be convicted of crimes which normally have a prison sentence,  he likely wouldnt be placed in "prison" home arrest or club fed as guys like him who walk between the rain drops and receive special coddled care even when they law break.

Ive seen his worshippers on here say that they would have to be forced to abide by laws passed after trump is booted out, so those type law breaking thugs also could be conviced of crimes and sentenced,

But unlike their god they will be dropped right into gen pop where they will be very popular.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will Do said:

I want to hate these murderers and I always will

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Will Do said:

Thats just stupid... even for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked