Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden elected 46th president of the US

spartan max2

10 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

What Twitter rule did he break?

I dont know that's why i ended my question with "?".

I dont know who he is, too lazy to go hunt it down.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 7:51 AM, godnodog said:

So far Trump has not succeeded in providing evidences to support fraud claims, plus there is a concensus amongst oberservers and authorities that there was no voter fraud

I'm not sure where you got this report but it is very definitely in error.  There is a huge amount of evidence that is being presented and more coming once these lawsuits are heard.  You really should dig a little deeper, past the solid blue media wall who are helping in the steal.  There are absolutely impossible events that were recorded during this election and the evidence will be presented in court.  Just as an example, states where the rules demand observers from BOTH parties be allowed to watch the counting of mail-in ballots, ignored that law and opened ballots without anyone but Democrats seeing these envelopes.  By law those ballots, no matter HOW many were involved, are null and void by law.  There were also witnesses who reported tens of thousands of ballots counted as mail-in but were in pristine condition, they had never been folded, no stray marks, nearly ALL were for Biden and the ballots themselves were so cleanly marked that they HAD to have been machine marked.

Finally, there are huge numbers of ballots +/- 600K votes that supposedly were cast in a 90 minute span of time.  Physically IMPOSSIBLE numbers.  This election isn't called for anyone yet.   Those who ignore this process are apt to be blindsided and it will be their own fault.  The media is all-in pushing the message that Trump "stole" the election or even "committed a coup"  As such, any civil unrest is on THEM.

Those who are screaming about Trump "stalling" are beginning to worry because every new piece of evidence is building a case of OBVIOUS FRAUD.  GA is going to be actually AUDITED and signature matching will be evaluated and even the addresses will be under scrutiny. Those who are against these evaluations should have to explain their stance.   

16 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

What Twitter rule did he break?

Breathing while conservative?  PARLER is experiencing explosive growth and Dorsey will lose his little kingdom before its over. :tu:

19 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Liberal math

:D

Imagine being so twisted by hate that you'd be able to accept this and expect rational people to go along.  There is an indisputable body of evidence that proves to a reasonable person that this election was so riddled with fraud that it cannot be accepted.  It should be moved to the House for a decision.  

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Trump Rally's are back!!!

:D

If he begins campaigning for HIS new party that is on the way, these folks on the Left are going to absolutely melt down.  The Republicans will be the first and worst damaged by such a new party.  I expect the RINOS and the backstabbers like Christy and Haley, will come unglued when they realize they've outed themselves and given the BOM a tidal wave of support for a "not the Republican" party.  I expect him to be FAR more dangerous to the establishment once he's been cheated out of a second term.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, and then said:

If he begins campaigning for HIS new party that is on the way, these folks on the Left are going to absolutely melt down.  The Republicans will be the first and worst damaged by such a new party.  I expect the RINOS and the backstabbers like Christy and Haley, will come unglued when they realize they've outed themselves and given the BOM a tidal wave of support for a "not the Republican" party.  I expect him to be FAR more dangerous to the establishment once he's been cheated out of a second term.

Grasping and delusion is all you got, you made that up all by yourself?

Btw, just because a person doesnt worship trump as you doesnt mean they are any of the vile hatefilled things you call them

Try to release the hate and heal.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Try to release the hate and heal.

Speak for yourself buds

Those who cast stones in glass houses

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Speak for yourself buds

Those who cast stones in glass houses

Yeah, you and your bud might should practice what you preach, ahem, troll.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

Finally, there are huge numbers of ballots +/- 600K votes that supposedly were cast in a 90 minute span of time.

Is anyone interested in some basic instruction on 'fact-checking'?  (I'm looking directly at YOU "and then", but anyone is most welcome to join in.)

Do you have anything further to add or retract, 'and then', before we start, on this particular claim?  Take your time and by all means look real hard...   And then you can feel free to cite the claim properly and let's all have a good critical, logical look at the evidence that you (or perhaps Rudy, or Sidney, or Donald or whoever) has.

You could even start with explaining how this was uncovered, and, of course how it was allegedly executed.

That's just a fancy way of me askin' - "Howdja reckon they did this naughty deed, 'andthen' ?"

BTW, I can't wait - I'm sure I'm going to learn something when 'and then' shows us how he has looked into this.

Acidhead, perhaps you have a tweet you could post - I'm sure everyone who doesn't yet have you on ignore will enjoy it...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2020 at 6:25 PM, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude, keeping records of **** people did so we can investigate potential wrongdoing is not the same as rounding up gypsies, gays, and jews into camps. 

You mean the way Saint FDR rounded up Japanese-Americans and interned them in concentration camps?

• Like 1

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

BTW, 'andthen', my post above contains a TRAP!!!!  I'd advise that you either retract, run off and throw a few insults or just pretend you never saw it.

Not that that will help, as I will proceed anyway.  But I'm in no hurry, so take your time.

The trap is quite subtle, and it *isn't* simply that I know there is no evidence... 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

BTW, I can't wait - I'm sure I'm going to learn something when 'and then' shows us how he has looked into this.

Acidhead, perhaps you have a tweet you could post - I'm sure everyone who doesn't yet have you on ignore will enjoy it...

You expect way, way too much from the forums answer to a lowerbrow Beavis & Butt-head,

If you get any reply it will be a bunch of CT type ranting and ravings, threats and hand waving about how trump really won and you just watch the doom gloom, chaos, human sacrifice , dogs cats living together mass hysteria thats coming with trump taking down dems and reps, contradictions etc blah blah yada yada, with random capitalized words for extra dramatic appeal, you might even rate odd ball lame insults akin to very young kids on a playground, 

You will not see any proof but you might be told you are a stupidhead because you dont see they proof they do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You expect way, way too much from the forums answer to a lowerbrow Beavis & Butt-head,

:lol::tu:

• Like 3

According to this article, there were 2.6 million requests.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/politics/decision-2020/pennsylvania-mail-in-ballot-requests-hit-2-8-million-including-700000-gop-voters/2567670/

Last Monday, more than 2.6 million Pennsylvanians had requested a mail-in ballot, according to state data. Registered voters have until Oct. 27 to request a mail-in ballot.

1.8 million of them were Democrat.

I wonder what Giuliani is on about?

He's a damn albatross around Trumps neck.

Even if there were more then 1.8 million Biden votes, there could be Rs, or Independents adding to that 1.8.

I'd be interested to see his source and actual numbers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

I'm not sure where you got this report but it is very definitely in error.  There is a huge amount of evidence that is being presented and more coming once these lawsuits are heard.  You really should dig a little deeper, past the solid blue media wall who are helping in the steal.  There are absolutely impossible events that were recorded during this election and the evidence will be presented in court.  Just as an example, states where the rules demand observers from BOTH parties be allowed to watch the counting of mail-in ballots, ignored that law and opened ballots without anyone but Democrats seeing these envelopes.  By law those ballots, no matter HOW many were involved, are null and void by law.  There were also witnesses who reported tens of thousands of ballots counted as mail-in but were in pristine condition, they had never been folded, no stray marks, nearly ALL were for Biden and the ballots themselves were so cleanly marked that they HAD to have been machine marked.

Finally, there are huge numbers of ballots +/- 600K votes that supposedly were cast in a 90 minute span of time.  Physically IMPOSSIBLE numbers.  This election isn't called for anyone yet.   Those who ignore this process are apt to be blindsided and it will be their own fault.  The media is all-in pushing the message that Trump "stole" the election or even "committed a coup"  As such, any civil unrest is on THEM.

Those who are screaming about Trump "stalling" are beginning to worry because every new piece of evidence is building a case of OBVIOUS FRAUD.  GA is going to be actually AUDITED and signature matching will be evaluated and even the addresses will be under scrutiny. Those who are against these evaluations should have to explain their stance.   

and yet courts seem to be tossing out these lawsuits for lack of evidences and other technicalities (not sure if this word is correct), and these courts that didn't tossed it were in cases not related to fraud cases (to best of my knowledge), but minor victories, where no frauds were claimed, that led to recounts that didn't changed the outcome either locally or state wide.

Trump should continue if he can prove his claims, so far he has not, and not only he consistently failed to orove fraud he keeps claiming fraud, a fraud that would need a near perfect conspiracy at all levels against him, from international observers to GOP local officials and republic nominated judges, from China and Russia (even though these 2 would be obvious suspects) to european allies, and even a worldwide journalists conspiracy of silence and or information suppression.

Trump's actions of trying voter supression, before and after regarding the USPS, mail votes and the epidemic, are absolute atrocious.

To be blunt if he manages to turn the results based not on fraud, as he has been claiming so far, and voter counting favoring Biden, the US might be, for the very first time, be considered to have an illegitimate President at the eyes of the free democratic world, and by extension a free card to people like Erdogan and others.

and I do repeat I do support Trump's actions on the courts if supported by verifiable evidences, not just  affidavits.

Before the elections Trump government had near zero trust from its allies around the world,  and now its even worse.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Yeah its so horrible to have professionals with experience running ****, things were /way/ better when we had the idiot family members of the president running the show, Ivanka's knowledge of fabric swatches really helped with peace in the middle east. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

You mean the way Saint FDR rounded up Japanese-Americans and interned them in concentration camps?

When have I ever been in favor of internment camps on here? Besides, there's a big difference between 'evidence held to convict people of wrongdoing' and 'you're too asian so off to the desert with you'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bea5198b.jpgNever assume anything based on media tales.  Life has a way of coming at you FAST and gloating gets taken down particularly hard. ;) 

@and then

I'm begging you..... Please get some psychiatric help!

You are in the same mental cul-de-sac as Space Commander Travis aka Dumbledore the Awesome.  He went off the rails shortly before you.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, acute said:

@and then

I'm begging you..... Please get some psychiatric help!

You are in the same mental cul-de-sac as Space Commander Travis aka Dumbledore the Awesome.  He went off the rails shortly before you.

Why, Acute, I never knew you cared :)   I assure you that not everyone who sees the world differently than you is at risk of doing themselves or others a harm.   You do realize that this election hasn't been finalized yet, right?  Our Constitution said nothing about giving the "Press" the power to declare winners or losers.  Despite the rush to push the BOM out, there are legitimate concerns about some VERY shady occurrences in this election.  The statistical trends that carried throughout most the the regions collapsed in only 5 jurisdictions. 

They happened to all be in battleground states and the "errors", "glitches" and sundry other mistakes UNIVERSALLY benefited one candidate.  If you don't mind having your assumptions challenged, do a bit of reading of the claims being filed in court.  Hundreds of eyewitness reports have been sworn under penalty of perjury that cheating happened on a wide scale.  Before you simply dismiss all that, an honest person might compare this to the 4 years of investigations against Trump.  Not only will you not find a SINGLE sworn affidavit against him, you'll not even have any accusations at all except those who were "anonymous".  

Multiple occurrences of having higher vote counts than registered voters as well as huge dumps of votes, in one instance just over 600 thousand of them, occurred in a 90 minute period.  I don't expect Trump haters to ever admit any of this to be a problem, I don't have that kind of respect for any of you, frankly, but I do call out hypocrisy when you guys make it as obvious as this.  The Left may indeed manage to steal this election but they will have set in motion a political movement that is going to crush BOTH PARTIES in the not too distant future. 

So have a Scrumpy Jack or two, relax and watch the show.  It might become VERY lively in the next couple of weeks.  There are some very serious legal minds and concepts being explored and you just never know how that will turn out.  :whistle:  

• Like 2

• The topic was locked