Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
spartan max2

Biden elected 46th president of the US

604 posts in this topic

zep73
2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

mm everyone. Even msm.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/28/isis-did-not-disappear-and-now-its-poised-rise-again-amidst-instability-column/5644397002/

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You sure do pretend to know a lot about how this will turn out for someone who openly admits they have no idea what they are talking about. 

I only address things I know about, that's why I declined the debate about "the finer details in US politics".

• Like 1

preacherman76
11 minutes ago, zep73 said:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/28/isis-did-not-disappear-and-now-its-poised-rise-again-amidst-instability-column/5644397002/

I only address things I know about, that's why I declined the debate about "the finer details in US politics".

Yep just like I predicted, here comes the war propaganda, again. Get ready for more death. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

moonman

Jesus, this thread went full on conspiridiot stupid over the past day, didn't it. Full on brainless whackjob stupid.

I don't know how certain people can even function if they actually believe the stuff they spew. Their lives must just be a constant ball of torment and angst, considering they should have been exterminated by the government 10 times over at this point according to their own rantings. Waiting around for some fantasy hammer to fall and crush you is no way to live.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Saru

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Thanks 1