Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden elected 46th president of the US


spartan max2
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, seanjo said:

What of his obvious dementia?

Are you watching his speech?

There is no teleprompter there. Does he sound like someone with dementia?

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, seanjo said:

{angry looking video redacted, and there was nothing left of the post..}

Forgive me for not desperately wanting to know Rotten's opinions.

I take it you have none of your own, Seanjo?  Understandable..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, seanjo said:

What of his obvious dementia?

This perfectly describes you, your comments and your posts!!:cry:

F75E10BB-A8FB-4D32-BBCE-E2A59CFFCA59-1901-00000256D9D468EA.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is Americas official theme Song!!:clap:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

And some paranormal hopefully haha.

Getting rid of Donald Trump was paranormal.....

Quote

Trump is a white poison, which lingers for a lifetime. Everything he touches will crumble and be cursed, including the nation he leads.

Down to the pit, ye Angel of the Abyss. Back to your dark lair in the mountains, and take youralien spirit hybrids with you. The Yeti’s have more class, but if it’s snow you need to travel, here’s anunprecedented pile of it.

Like a mummy, Mother, with darkness to remember. Behold, a Destruction is dispatched for a generation. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Getting rid of Donald Trump was paranormal.....

 

No. The election of Donald Trump was paranormal. The election of Biden is just good old fashioned normal.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think Charlie Daniels would approve Biden using his song. He was a staunch Republican. I wonder if any of his family will object or who they got permission from?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Forgive me for not desperately wanting to know Rotten's opinions.

I take it you have none of your own, Seanjo?  Understandable..

Ive read many times rotten/lydon thinks life is pointless, so yeah :hmm:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I don't think Charlie Daniels would approve Biden using his song. He was a staunch Republican. I wonder if any of his family will object or who they got permission from?

OIP.SEoC2zxhWy31BW7GKIbCMgHaGD?w=193&h=1

there were artists telling trump not to use their music, you might have missed thst fact.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Ive read many times rotten/lydon thinks life is pointless, so yeah :hmm:

His certsinly is.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, zep73 said:

Thank god the orange nightmare is over!!! Dignity returns to the White House!! The US returns to international collaboration! The climate might actually get a fair chance!

Dignity in the White House was killed in the streets of Dallas in 1963.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember a time when the USA was being kicked around, until Trump confronted issues where the increasingly woke dominated USA refused to e.g. hypocrisy of Paris Accord, Iran nuclear deal, trade imbalances with China and Germany, EU empire, NATO financing, WHO funding/under Chinese influence. and more.

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2020 at 2:36 PM, stevewinn said:

I remember a time when the USA was being kicked around, until Trump confronted issues where the increasingly woke dominated USA refused to e.g. hypocrisy of Paris Accord, Iran nuclear deal, trade imbalances with China and Germany, EU empire, NATO financing, WHO funding/under Chinese influence. and more.

 

further to my post above, They sense a change in the White House. a return to the bad old days of the US being challenged and pushed around.

It didn't take long did it.

image.png.ace2f215589f8540382db77b45b29bb2.png

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

there is no official declaration of the winner, media can say whatever they want, but they are not who declares the winner, votes are still counted investigations are being conducted, and all those cases thrown out from states court are bound for ussc.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, stevewinn said:

further to my post above, They sense a change in the White House. a return to the bad old days of the US being challenged and pushed around.

It didn't take long did it.

image.png.ace2f215589f8540382db77b45b29bb2.png

How awkward that you don't want to mention socialised airliner manufacture.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, stevewinn said:

further to my post above, They sense a change in the White House. a return to the bad old days of the US being challenged and pushed around.

It didn't take long did it.

image.png.ace2f215589f8540382db77b45b29bb2.png

So despite not being president yet, its somehow Bidens fault that the EU are imposing tariff because of a trade war Trump started ? Makes sense. :wacko:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

So despite not being president yet, its somehow Bidens fault that the EU are imposing tariff because of a trade war Trump started ? Makes sense. :wacko:

yea, but don't worry , it is ok, mexico is paying for it :mellow:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, aztek said:

there is no official declaration of the winner, media can say whatever they want, but they are not who declares the winner, votes are still counted investigations are being conducted, and all those cases thrown out from states court are bound for ussc.

Weird...you weren't singing the same tune four years ago.  There's a thread from, now, more than four years ago, where you were more than willing to acknowledge Trump as the winner.  Oh, and this is way before counts were certified, and electors met.

 

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, aztek said:

uh, so?

So are you okay with the media calling the result of an election before the official declarations or not?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My take on it is from both angles. If there is any doubt who won and to rule out any conspiracy theory’s if I was either one I would say sure take your time do a solid recount on it let’s be 100% certain where all of America is behind the election results. But Biden? He’s just running all over the fact it appears he won when the state’s have not even certified the results yet. And rather they find enough evidence of voter fraud or not it’s like who cares just get it done and do it legal. Biden is not wanting it done legal he’s trying to rush it. What does this tell you? He’s a crooked politician and if all the votes come in favor of Biden yea America is back to being broke and politicians are back to filling there greedy pockets. I’m not a fan of Trump or Biden but out of the two of them Biden is a POS he always has been and always will be. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Peter B said:

So are you okay with the media calling the result of an election before the official declarations or not?

when was the official declaration in 2016?  the exact date and time,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/14/2020 at 12:18 AM, aztek said:

when was the official declaration in 2016?  the exact date and time,

Why don't you answer my question? Are you okay with the media calling the result of an election before the official declarations or not?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only way forward is to ensure all future vote counts happen on the night/do not stop until all the votes are tallied and there is an official record of the event. This may mean counters work in shifts. This will mean the count must be recorded from the moment the first ballot box is opened until the last vote is counted - EVEN IF THE COUNTING ROOM IS CLOSED. There must be official observers from each party present but not involved in the count. An impartial third party must be responsible for the conduct of the count. 
 

Irrespective of whether or not anything odd occurred during the “you all go home” period in certain places, it just looks ripe for corruption to have untallied votes sitting idle. 
 

and, here’s the greatest heresy for Americans, move the day of the election to the weekend so more people can vote.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.