Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
spartan max2

Biden elected 46th president of the US

604 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Will Do
28 minutes ago, Skulduggery said:

I am against that kind of hatred.

 

But are you against the kind of hatred that will put Trump and his supporters in concentration camps?

 

 

Edited by Will Do
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
38 minutes ago, Will Do said:

But are you against the kind of hatred that will put Trump and his supporters in concentration camps?

That's just patently ridiculous - no rational human being would ever put Trump and/or his supporters through what Trump has done to others..

Who on earth could possibly think such a thing?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
36 minutes ago, Will Do said:

 

But are you against the kind of hatred that will put Trump and his supporters in concentration camps?

 

 

Its far from hate, and saying "concentration camps" makes you sound Meshuggeneh.

Trump isnt above the law neither are his supporters, Trump could be convicted of crimes which normally have a prison sentence,  he likely wouldnt be placed in "prison" home arrest or club fed as guys like him who walk between the rain drops and receive special coddled care even when they law break.

Ive seen his worshippers on here say that they would have to be forced to abide by laws passed after trump is booted out, so those type law breaking thugs also could be conviced of crimes and sentenced,

But unlike their god they will be dropped right into gen pop where they will be very popular.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
1 hour ago, Will Do said:

But are you against the kind of hatred that will put Trump and his supporters in concentration camps?

I want to hate these murderers and I always will

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
9 hours ago, Will Do said:

 

But are you against the kind of hatred that will put Trump and his supporters in concentration camps?

 

 

Thats just stupid... even for you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerberusxp
17 hours ago, cerberusxp said:

 Algorithym *snip*

I have webroot through Geek Squad didn't raise any alarms! Perhaps my Brave browser blocked all that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
21 hours ago, Will Do said:

 

But are you against the kind of hatred that will put Trump and his supporters in concentration camps?

 

 

Dude, keeping records of **** people did so we can investigate potential wrongdoing is not the same as rounding up gypsies, gays, and jews into camps. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
29 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude, keeping records of **** people did so we can investigate potential wrongdoing is not the same as rounding up gypsies, gays, and jews into camps. 

Truth and "reconciliation committees?  That's right out of the Soviet handbook.  The thing about people who are justifying this rhetoric is that they will be crushed under like everyone else.  Revolutions are always hungry.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
2 minutes ago, and then said:

Truth and "reconciliation committees?  That's right out of the Soviet handbook.  The thing about people who are justifying this rhetoric is that they will be crushed under like everyone else.  Revolutions are always hungry.

No, its right out of the book labeled 'criminal justice 101: Preventing evidence from being destroyed'

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
4 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

No, its right out of the book labeled 'criminal justice 101: Preventing evidence from being destroyed'

 

It's actually going to an experience watching how those like yourself get onboard with the retribution train.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
9 minutes ago, and then said:

It's actually going to an experience watching how those like yourself get onboard with the retribution train.  

No offence, but what did you actually do for Trump besides vote for him to be retributed against?

Most political supporters are like football fans, they watch it on TV and cheer but have very little to nothing to do with playing or winning the game.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

No offence, but what did you actually do for Trump besides vote for him to be retributed against?

Most political supporters are like football fans, they watch it on TV and cheer but have very little to nothing to do with playing or winning the game.

It was never about what he did, it was about making liberals, and scary minorities freak out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

It was never about what he did, it was about making liberals, and scary minorities freak out.

I'm still skeptical that you would want to go after Andthen for supporting Trump.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
Just now, Gromdor said:

I'm still skeptical that you would want to go after Andthen for supporting Trump.  

I was referring to the second half of your statement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
48 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude, keeping records of **** people did so we can investigate potential wrongdoing is not the same as rounding up gypsies, gays, and jews into camps. 

 

They rounded up a lot more than just gypsies, gays, and Jews. Anyone who dissented, anyone who voiced opposition to the party ended up there too.

In the 1930's many an average German citizen didn't have any idea what they were supporting until after it was too late.

That's how hatred works. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range

And so it begins...

Quote

The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/transition-biden-gsa-begin/index.html

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
Just now, Will Do said:

 

They rounded up a lot more than just gypsies, gays, and Jews. Anyone who dissented, anyone who voiced opposition to the party ended up there too.

In the 1930's many an average German citizen didn't have any idea what they were supporting until after it was too late.

That's how hatred works. 

 

 

Remind me which political party has actual nazi support?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Remind me which political party has actual nazi support?

 

The one that hates Trump supporters.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
Just now, Will Do said:

 

The one that hates Trump supporters.

 

 

LOL, that doesn't narrow it down.  I think that includes all parties...

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

LOL, that doesn't narrow it down.  I think that includes all parties...

 

I see you're beginning to understand how National Socialism and Bolshevism got its foot in the door.

 

 

Edited by Will Do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
Golden Duck
12 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

No offence, but what did you actually do for Trump besides vote for him to be retributed against?

Most political supporters are like football fans, they watch it on TV and cheer but have very little to nothing to do with playing or winning the game.

Most football fans don't think the opposition is at fault when their side loses.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do
9 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Again, you're from socal, 

 

Yes I am. In SoCal everybody loves everybody. Everything is groovy here. Huntington Beach, Beverly Hills even Azusa.

Let me ask you, do you love Trump supporters?

 

 

Edited by Will Do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
1 minute ago, Will Do said:

 

Yes I am. In SoCal everybody loves everybody else. Everything is groovy here. Huntington Beach, Beverly Hills even Azusa.

Let me ask you, do you love Trump supporters?

 

 

I respect their rights as fellow americans, but I think a lot of them are basically America's racist uncle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs

As I've just had to remove some posts, a reminder to keep it civil, please.

Thanks in advance,

Tiggs
[Forum Mod Team]

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.