Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
spartan max2

Biden elected 46th president of the US

604 posts in this topic

ChrLzs
On 11/8/2020 at 3:35 AM, and then said:

The Left have attempted to steal it and it isn't going to be allowed.

No, that's been comprehensively shown as a lie and even Trump's stacked courts have shown the EXIT door to Trump and his 'team' of 'lawyers' (bwahahah).

Not that I'd ever say I told you so... but there's a lot of incorrect, smarmy, comments around that insult the US election counting process.  Now there are some parts of the US democracy that are ridiculous (namely those that result in these ridiculous 2-lame-horse races..), but the counting process and the verification systems in place (the ones that andthen doesn't understand) work quite well.

Biden won.  Genuinely.  In both popular vote and electoral college terms.  You completely underestimated the will of the mainly silent majority - just because there's a lot of loud obnoxious people saying one thing, doesn't make that thing true...

So get over it - even Trump is now getting it..  By the way, the only way to learn from mistakes is to admit to them.  If you continue to make excuses, now that the process has shown you to be wrong, then all you do is show that you are now incapable of learning.

If that ever happens to me, I'll accept that I have no further reason for existence, and thus retire to a cave (or similar..) and no longer interact with society.  

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5

toast

Theleftyadayadayada

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
2 minutes ago, toast said:

Theleftyadayadayada

That pretty much sums up this thread. :P 

• Like 6

DieChecker

At least in public, Biden’s turning down the radical left and planning on solid DC Democrat bigwigs for his various appointments. I fear he'll get a lot of push back by the radicals, at least at first.

• Like 1

spartan max2
59 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

At least in public, Biden’s turning down the radical left and planning on solid DC Democrat bigwigs for his various appointments. I fear he'll get a lot of push back by the radicals, at least at first.

He already is.

AOC and Ilhan Omar want to block Biden’s former chief of staff

Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Omar (D-Minn.) and fellow Squad member Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) are the first sitting members of Congress to sign the petition, which objects to Reed potentially serving as head of the Office of Management and Budget. It was launched by Justice Democrats.

https://www-axios-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.axios.com/aoc-ilhan-omar-block-biden-former-chief-of-staff-8e0101c5-0094-415f-af80-5583a8ff8e6f.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16063136203764&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.axios.com%2Faoc-ilhan-omar-block-biden-former-chief-of-staff-8e0101c5-0094-415f-af80-5583a8ff8e6f.html

But it doesn't matter. Biden won't list to them. He isn't who you think he is.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

OverSword
On 11/22/2020 at 6:47 PM, ChrLzs said:

That's just patently ridiculous - no rational human being would ever put Trump and/or his supporters through what Trump has done to others..

Who on earth could possibly think such a thing?

Pretty much every European Country that was a stop off during the mass migration from Syria to Northern Europe.  

• Like 1

OverSword
On 11/23/2020 at 3:33 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Thats just stupid... even for you.

You would think so but there is a dumb young poster (who I will not name because I'm pretty sure he got a talking to) who has suggested that very thing.  

Edit:  As I read further down this thread I see the boy genius is skirting the edges even now.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Tatetopa
On 11/23/2020 at 4:38 PM, Will Do said:

Let me ask you, do you love Trump supporters?

Great question.  I love some people who supported Trump.  I still disagreed with them.  

aztek

Russian President Vladimir Putin has not recognised president-elect Joe Biden’s victory against Donald Trump in the 2020 US presidential election, despite orders from Mr Trump to begin his administration’s transition.

Earlier this week, the Russian president said he has been waiting for an “end to the domestic political standoff” before he will recognise the president-elect.

On Tuesday, the Kremlin said “nothing had changed” despite Mr Trump ordering the federal agency overseeing the transition to formally begin on Monday, according to Russian media.

In remarks during an interview that aired on state TV on 22 November, the Russian president said there is “no hidden motive, that we like someone, or that we dislike someone” by withholding his congratulations to the president-elect.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nothing-changed-kremlin-putin-not-154704146.html

\what happens if a country does not recognize another country's president and gvmnt as legit?  i understand if the country is an irrelevant craphole, nothing happens,  but when that another country is a nuclear superpower???

Edited by aztek

acidhead

Watch it here LIVE because you know the fake news media isn't even mentioning it.

• Like 1

spartan max2
1 minute ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Watch it here LIVE because you know the fake news media isn't even mentioning it.

It won't let me watch. It wants me to subscribe first.

acidhead

Workers in Philadelphia recreated ballots???

acidhead
1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Scroll down.  It's FREE for new subscribers for the remainder of 2020

acidhead
7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Here's a direct link

• Thanks 1

spartan max2
23 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Here's a direct link

Ah yes, thanks. I was actually wanting to watch some of it.

• Like 1

bee
21 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

By the way, the only way to learn from mistakes is to admit to them.  If you continue to make excuses, now that the process has shown you to be wrong, then all you do is show that you are now incapable of learning.

If that ever happens to me, I'll accept that I have no further reason for existence, and thus retire to a cave (or similar..) and no longer interact with society.  

ChrLzs .... February 2021....

primeval-caveman-wearing-animal-skin-holds-bone-and-hits-rock-with-it-picture-id1194512942?k=6&m=1194512942&s=612x612&w=0&h=cMKYSucjgPwIx3q8I8zEaG7a-uTzHmxI5kHf1gTid-k=

:innocent:

;)

pic

• Haha 3

Buzz_Light_Year
40 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Here's a direct link

“No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session.”

― Gideon J. Tucker

moonman
52 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Here's a direct link

Watched some of it  - didn't hear anything I would call a "bombshell", maybe I missed it. Seemed like the same baseless stuff they have been pandering all along.

If there is anything new that is actual evidence, I would like to hear it.

Edited by moonman

ChrLzs
39 minutes ago, bee said:

primeval-caveman-wearing-animal-skin-holds-bone-and-hits-rock-with-it-picture-id1194512942?k=6&m=1194512942&s=612x612&w=0&h=cMKYSucjgPwIx3q8I8zEaG7a-uTzHmxI5kHf1gTid-k=

;)

pic

So ... what was it that you think I won't learn?  You, as an avid Trump supporter and denier of the election results, are not exactly preaching from a stable pulpit..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

toast

I`m just watching the Pennsylvania comedy show. Hell, its bizarre, especially the idiot speaking.

• Like 1

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 hour ago, bee said:

;)

pic

Nah I think it will take a little longer before the trumpists start looking like that. Maybe more like June 2021.

• Haha 1

Agent0range
Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Nah I think it will take a little longer before the trumpists start looking like that. Maybe more like June 2021.

I don't know where you live..but around here, that's a pretty accurate depiction already.

Edit..wait..nevermind.  Too many teeth.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Haha 2

razman

Here i'll save you the trouble of opening it.      

The Pennsylvania lieutenant governor told Newsweek that there have been only two cases of voter fraud in the state, both involving voters in favor of President Donald Trump.

• Like 2

ChrLzs

It's just beyond hilarious, now...

Yes, the evidence is, apparently, pouring in now, so ... any second now he'll expose the fraud!!!!!!!1!!1!!!1!!!!!

Or maybe it might take a few minutes...? hours..? days..? decades...?, milennia...... ( or do you spell it 'melania'?)

Or maybe Trump's just a delusional liar.  Shall we take a vote?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2