Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Trump now declassify America's X-Files ?

UM-Bot

Trump is not ready yet,

• Like 1

Even if there was so called X files I dont believe for a moment a clown like Trump would be privy to such information

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

That could be one hell of a middle finger at the new presidency; tell all he know and watch the damage control explode 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I dont think there is anything to disclose... not anything to do with ET anyway.

• Like 4

Nope.

He's too focused on fighting for control and lining his pockets.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I really do not think people can keep secrets, and a guy like trump wouldnt care one iota about kicking the entire country under the bus if it even remotely helped his agendas.

I dont believe there is a presidents book of secrets not in the CT way of things like day of disclosure about aliens or some world changing epic anything im thinking its more along the lines of where they hide the key to the WH game room ms pacman machine

X files is a TV sci fi ahow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, most likely there is nothing to disclose. Which makes me depressed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Who the hell would tell someone like him? 

The question is, who has the authority to deny the President that information, and why?

I thought the "deep state" didn't exist

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

The question is, who has the authority to deny the President that information, and why?

Only, they never saw him as president and still don't.  He should pardon every person in prisons for non-violent crimes and he should pardon every one of his people the Democrats persecuted.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

I really do not think people can keep secrets, and a guy like trump wouldnt care one iota about kicking the entire country under the bus if it even remotely helped his agendas.

I dont believe there is a presidents book of secrets not in the CT way of things like day of disclosure about aliens or some world changing epic anything im thinking its more along the lines of where they hide the key to the WH game room ms pacman machine

X files is a TV sci fi ahow.

Come on!  Nicholas Cage got all the secrets in National Treasure!  :P

11 hours ago, quiXilver said:

Nope.

He's too focused on fighting for control and lining his pockets.

ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a person who has been tainted by the media. its worse than a virus. hurry and quarantine his posts lest you become infected with stupidity too.

Edited by pbarosso
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Why would the executive branch of government be given complete access? "Denied"? More like they don't have a need to know everything.

• Thanks 1

1. This presupposes that there is anything to disclose (at least in the context of ET). Now, that being said, without any evidence to back up my suppositions, I do think that the government has some exceptional things being hidden from the public that only a select few are aware of, though I do not think that they are of extraterrestrial origin. I think that these things are highly advanced pieces of technology, though completely terrestrial in origin and highly experimental, and ridiculously expensive. I suspect things like nanotechnology, hologram-based technology, vastly sophisticated AI, medical technology that we likely won't see available to the public for at least ten more years, etc. This brings me to my next point.

2. ... would they tell Trump, of all people? C'mon, man. He has made it abundantly clear from the beginning of his presidency that he is a loudmouth who just can't keep his mouth shut. Briefing him on things is like briefing a toddler, from what I have read.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Trelane said:

Why would the executive branch of government be given complete access? "Denied"? More like they don't have a need to know everything.

Because they are the peoples representative. Who has been given authority to deny them and why? Some unelected offical?

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Because they are the peoples representative. Who has been given authority to deny them and why? Some unelected offical?

Presidents are elected by the public, correct. The people's representatives lie in the Senate and House of Representatives.

Why should one person be authorized to be the sole repository of all sensitive information? Why are they now thought of in terms beyond that of Chief Executive?

Chief of State - Acts as the symbolic leader of the country

Chief Executive- Executes the laws, appoints key federal officials, grants pardons and reprieves

Commander in Chief- Overall leader of the combined armed forces

Chief Diplomat- Negotiates with other countries/leaders

Chief Legislator- Signs or vetoes legislation, introduces legislation, works with Congress on the federal budget

"Superpolitician"- Helps his or her party raise money and elect candidate

I don't see the role/responsibility to represent the American public.

Edited by Trelane
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Trelane said:

Bingo...

ding ding ding winner chicken dinner.

I feel 10000 percent trump has been briefed on space force technology which is really impressive btw. But if there is some sort of ufo info- that would be on a compartmentalized ts need to know. And he wouldn’t need to know.

Edited by Nobu

We change presidents every 4 to 8 years.  Regarding this topic they are stonewalled in recent times.

Those with the real access to the knowledge (who are unelected members of the MIC) reply to the president the same way every time they inquire.  "That is on a need to know basis Mr President... and you don't need to know."

On 11/9/2020 at 4:00 AM, glorybebe said:

Come on!  Nicholas Cage got all the secrets in National Treasure!  :P

This comment isnt so far from the truth as one might think. I believe that lots of people around here have a hard time separating fact from fiction.

• Like 2