Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trumps lawsuits will not change the Election

Grim Reaper 6

Here is why after a days-long counting process, Joe Biden was elected the next President of the United States Saturday—and while President Donald Trump has vowed to continue “prosecuting our case in court” in a bid to overturn the election results, his and the GOP’s current legal battles, including at the U.S. Supreme Court, do not pose a risk to the election results. This is according to Forbes!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/11/07/heres-why-trump-ongoing-lawsuits-wont-affect-joe-biden-victory-presidential-election/?sh=3e9ffa92ca9b

There’s literally nothing that I’ve seen yet with the meaningful potential to affect the final result,” Justin Levitt, a law professor at Loyola Law School, told TIME in an email. Judges have already tossed out or ruled against Trump campaign suits in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Georgia, and Michigan. State officials continue to count ballots in Nevada, North Carolina and Arizona, but the Trump campaign has not yet filed post-election litigation in those states. This is according to Time news Services. 

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

The Time article also includes all current lawsuits filed by the Trump legal team and where they currently stand in the Legal Process!

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

They also won't change the incessant b****ing and huffing and puffing we get to look forward to, either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

They also won't change the incessant b****ing and huffing and puffing we get to look forward to, either. 

That is very true my friend, and it is certainly a shame!:(

Thanks for your post!:tu:

Hope the republicans can impeached Biden, just like the democrats tried to impeached Trump for the last four years:(

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Hope the republicans can impeached Biden, just like the democrats tried to impeached Trump for the last four years:(

You are certainly welcome to your opinion!

Thanks posting to this thread!

22 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You are certainly welcome to your opinion!

Thanks posting to this thread!

manwon ,what's gets me is trump should have won, the military and the police would have voted him in for more law and order. Going through all there was more people at trump`s rally's then Biden ever had.  the  republicans can prove that Biden had so many illegal votes.   

Edited by docyabut2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

manwon ,what's gets me is trump should have won, the military and the police would have voted him in for more law and order. Going through all there was more people at trump`s rally's then Biden ever had.   

Actually docyabut2, I must disagree with you on one thing you said. I know for certain based upon many Military members stationed here in Korea that I visit on Camp Humphry Korea very few serior military members supported him. In addition from what they told me, few of their soldiers supported him either. While he did some great thing in up dating our military equipment, his policies in the Middle East cost the lives if US Soldiers, and threaten the lives of many more.

It's a fact he would not listen to the heads of the different branches of the US military services and because if this just like COVID19 many serious mistakes where  made on the ground directly do to his incompetence in Syria especially, but also in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Sorry to disagree but I feel vindicated in doing so!:tu:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Actually docyabut2, I must disagree with you on one thing you said. I know for certain based upon many Military members stationed here in Korea that I visit on Camp Humphry Korea very few serior military members supported him. In addition from what they told me, few of their soldiers supported him either. While he did some great thing in up dating our military equipment, his policies in the Middle East cost the lives if US Soldiers, and threaten the lives of many more.

It's a fact he would not listen to the heads of the different branches of the US military services and because if this just like COVID19 many serious mistakes where  made on the ground directly do to his incompetence in Syria especially, but also in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Sorry to disagree but I feel vindicated in doing so!:tu:

sorry but did you know that trump tried to make peace with NK to protect SK and the US that the demos never did ."( the  COVID19 had nothing to do with it ,

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

oh gee guys so much trump did so much  to protect the US and other countries :)  

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry but did you know that trump tried to make peace with NK to protect SK and the US that the demos never did ."( the  COVID19 had nothing to do with it ,

It's called appeasement and history taught us it's a very dangerous slippery slope.

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry but did you know that trump tried to make peace with NK to protect SK and the US that the demos never did ."( the  COVID19 has nothing to do with it ,

Yes I am, did you know that I spent 23 years in the USArmy and then retired in 2003? I was stationed here many times before I retired, and I worked in an Underground Bunker at the 2nd Infantry Division Headquarter at Camp Red Cloud Korea and I was the NCOIC of the G3 Plans and Operation Section. I know more about North Korea than you will ever see online or in a book. Also I was living here when Trump tried to make to peace with North Korea and when they were firing Rockets all over the place.

But let me be honest, there is no making peace with North Korea, it's either a regime change or they must be left alone. China has control them for more than 30 years, and South Korea doesn't have to worry about an Atomic Bomb or neither does the United States. China will never allow North Korea to fire a Nuclear Weapon, because the attack that would be returned on North Korea ( Radiative fallout From the Nuclear attack on North Korea ) would also effect China and kill many Chinese people.

So don't worry about North Korea, they are like an old fan, they make a lot of noise, but China controls them  like a puppet!

Peace to you I enjoyed our conversation!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes I am, did you know that I spent 23 years in the USArmy an the retired in 2003? I was stationed here many times before I retired, and I worked in an Unground Bunker at the 2nd Infantry Division Headquarter at Camp Red Cloud Korea and I was the NCOIC of the G3 Plans and Operation Section. I know more about North Korea than you will ever see online or in a book. Also I was living here when Trump tried to make to peace with North Korea and when they were firing Rockets all over the place.

But let me be honest with there is no making peace with North Korea, it's either a regime change or they must be left alone. China has control them for more than 30 years, and South Korea doesn't have to worry about an Atomic Bomb or neither does the United States. China will never allow North Korea to fire a Nuclear Weapon, because the attack that would be returned on North Korea ( Radiative fallout From the Nuclear attack on North Korea ) would also effect China and kill many Chinese people.

So don't worry about North Korea, they are like and old fan, they make a lot of noise, but China control them  like a puppet!

Peace to you I enjoyed our conversation!:tu:

trump tried to make peace with NK to protect SK and the US and  made peace in the middle east to protect our world. 

Edited by docyabut2

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

trump tried to make peace with NK to protect SK and the US and  made peace in the middle east to protect the world. 

Honestly Like I have said I know much more about the peace process here in the Korea than you do! The last time Trump came to South Korea, I was on the Military base when he arrived, now I did not meet him, But later I talked with some who did, so as far as this conversation goes I am not going to discuss it with you any further, because you little idea what your talking and youhave a very strong opinion, about it and  I will not debate an opinion with anyone!

Have a great day 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Honestly Like I have said I know much more about the peace process here in the Korea than you do! The last time Trump came to South Korea, I was on the Military base when he arrived, now I did not meet him, Put later I talked with some who did,so as far as this conversation goes I am not going to discuss with you any further, because you have have a very strong opinion, Abd I will not debate an opinion with anyone!

Have a great day 

good luck when the democrats and their presidents never visited NK :)

Trump crosses into North Korea, meets with Kim Jong Un

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/trump-north-korea-kim-jong-un-meeting-dmz-sunday-2019-06-30/

Edited by docyabut2

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

EmTdJXNWEAELww7.jpeg

And we have trump and acid right where they belong.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

And if the reps try to nothing will become of it, i know you are upset trump lost, buck up.

7 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump is one of the best presidents we ever had :)

Yeah, Best at epic failures

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

And if the reps try to nothing will become of it, i know you are upset trump lost, buck up.

trump didn't lost yet:(

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

good luck when the democrats and their presidents never visited SK :)

Really ? So these pictures of Biden, Obama and Clinton are not from the DMZ in South Korea ?

Then-Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his granddaughter Finnegan Biden in 2013 at the Demilitarized Zone that separates the two Koreas. 

3870215364.JPG

gettyimages-51419290_custom-1a5c4558d82d6dac89e1c3215ac529cd1f3b7af0-300x209.jpg

Its amazing what you can find with a simple Google search, but I guess its much easier to just write something and hope no one checks if it true. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

trump didn't lost yet:(

Denial isnt a river...its too bad you cant acceot trump lost and lost by a lot.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

good luck when the democrats and their presidents never visited SK :)

Trump crosses into North Korea, meets with Kim Jong Un

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/trump-north-korea-kim-jong-un-meeting-dmz-sunday-2019-06-30/

Thank you very much, and I hope you and family are healthy and safe!:)