Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Last Czars

docyabut2

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7949606/mediaviewer/rm2815532033

watching that movie ,

that women that jumped off a bridge and claimed to be Anastasia, she was proven wrong by finding Anastasia`s body and she did not have Anastasia DNA,.it still makes me wonder when  Anastasia died jump in to this women body ") going through it all this one women knew  so much about Anastasia life !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Anderson

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

This a very sad story, and I am not taking about the fake Anastasia! I am talking about the way that family way executed children and all. Did you know when they were executed as the bullets hit their bodies sparks flew everywhere. This occurred because while in captivity the Empress Alexandra had sown Jewels and other valuables into their cloths, so when the bullets hit them it caused sparks. 

This is good thread, I will post more later, thanks for sharing!!:)                        

• Like 1

It will always be interesting to me regarding why they chose to kill them but hide the bodies.  In most cases that involve putting down a ruler the remains are displayed as an advertisement of obtaining power.  They put down the French aristocrats in the town square by guillotine with crowds watching the event.  They also swung Mussolini's dead body in the town square.  

Why did the Reds taking over decide to do something so differently ?  

4 hours ago, Vincennes said:

It will always be interesting to me regarding why they chose to kill them but hide the bodies.  In most cases that involve putting down a ruler the remains are displayed as an advertisement of obtaining power.  They put down the French aristocrats in the town square by guillotine with crowds watching the event.  They also swung Mussolini's dead body in the town square.  

Why did the Reds taking over decide to do something so differently ?  

It was Antifa in bringing down the Russian government that killed those five beautiful children:(

Antifa represents organized and continuous intimidation and physical violence against whoever is against their credence of anarchy with no government. Antifa arose from para-military factions and has been likened to a militia. Marxist Antifa-progenitors first arose in the Russian Revolution starting in 1917 and were instrumental in bringing down the Russian government

On 11/13/2020 at 3:43 PM, docyabut2 said:

It was Antifa in bringing down the Russian government that killed those five beautiful children:(

Antifa represents organized and continuous intimidation and physical violence against whoever is against their credence of anarchy with no government. Antifa arose from para-military factions and has been likened to a militia. Marxist Antifa-progenitors first arose in the Russian Revolution starting in 1917 and were instrumental in bringing down the Russian government

I don't think the origins of the group make any difference, the purpose remains the same.  The fact that they were focused on bringing down the monarchy which means that they had to demonstrate that they were in control, that the monarchy or it's heirs were no longer viable.  That brings about the need for visual proof they no longer existed.  By hiding the massacre they left themselves open not only then but years down the road with a still living Czaravich.Alexi.  Now circumstances never allowed anything like that to be possible but they didn't know that then. For all they knew the English could have stepped in to save their cousin and/or gather up Alexi, take him to England and preserve the Russian throne until he was of age.  Speaking of that brings up another good question.  Why did the English sit on their hands all the time those children were held and tortured ?

Edited by Vincennes

10 hours ago, Vincennes said:

I don't think the origins of the group make any difference, the purpose remains the same.  The fact that they were focused on bringing down the monarchy which means that they had to demonstrate that they were in control, that the monarchy or it's heirs were no longer viable.  That brings about the need for visual proof they no longer existed.  By hiding the massacre they left themselves open not only then but years down the road with a still living Czaravich.Alexi.  Now circumstances never allowed anything like that to be possible but they didn't know that then. For all they knew the English could have stepped in to save their cousin and/or gather up Alexi, take him to England and preserve the Russian throne until he was of age.  Speaking of that brings up another good question.  Why did the English sit on their hands all the time those children were held and tortured ?

I suggested where Antifa started their group movement. they put the whole family in a house prison and killed them all there, why the English couldn't have saved them

1024px-Ipatjew-Haus2.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipatiev_House

Jump to search

House where Tsar Nicholas II was imprisoned, and executed
220px-Ipatjew-Haus2.jpg

Ipatiev House, Yekaterinburg, (later Sverdlovsk) in 1928

Ipatiev House (Russian: Дом Ипатьева) was a merchant's house in Yekaterinburg (later renamed Sverdlovsk) where the former Emperor Nicholas II of Russia (1868–1918, reigned 1894–1917), his family, and members of his household were executed[1] in July 1918 following the Bolshevik Revolution. Its name is identical to that of the Ipatiev Monastery in Kostroma, from where the Romanovs came to the throne. As an act for the 60th anniversary of the Russian Revolutions, it was demolished in 1977 by orders of the Politburo of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union to the local communist soviet government, almost 59 years after the Romanov family execution and 14 years before the dissolution of the Soviet Union itself in 1990–1991.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Sad 1

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 12:46 AM, Manwon Lender said:

This a very sad story, and I am not taking about the fake Anastasia! I am talking about the way that family way executed children and all. Did you know when they were executed as the bullets hit their bodies sparks flew everywhere. This occurred because while in captivity the Empress Alexandra had sown Jewels and other valuables into their cloths, so when the bullets hit them it caused sparks. 

This is good thread, I will post more later, thanks for sharing!!:)                        

yes saw that in the movie;(:mellow:

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 10:24 PM, RoofGardener said:

Disgusting communist barbarians. 

Yes they were, but in a time not long before that English Koenigs would cut the heads off anyone whether they deserved it or, just because they wanted a new wife anything else that pleased them.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:47 AM, docyabut2 said:

yes saw that in the movie;(:mellow:

No actually I read a lot of books, and while going through an old book store I found a book that was written in the early 1920s concerning their execution. There was a passage where one of the guards that was part of the firing squad gave his account of what happened. You see shortly after the executions the new government put out orders to arrest everyone that was present during the e execution, and all of the people arrested were also executed, because at that time they didn't want it known that the Royal Family had been executed.

So, I don't know has many people who were present at the execution escaped, but. apparently the guard I spoke of above did. Something else that was strange in that book, it said that the firing squad and the burial detail were too different groups, I suspect that's why it took so many years to find the grave site where the Royal Family was buried, I suspect that the burial detail was also executed, so in the end there were only a small group who actually knew all the details of the story,!,!:cry:

Like I said above it is a very sad story:cry:

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes they were, but in a time not long before that English Koenigs would cut the heads off anyone whether they deserved it or, just because they wanted a new wife anything else that pleased them.

Yeah... in AD1300 perhaps. But AD1900 ???? 

59 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No actually I read a lot of books, and while going through an old book store I found a book that was written in the early 1920s concerning their execution. There was a passage where one of the guards that was part of the firing squad gave his account of what happened. You see shortly after the executions the new government put out orders to arrest everyone that was present during the e execution, and all of the people arrested were also executed, because at that time they didn't want it known that the Royal Family had been executed.

So, I don't know has many people who were present at the execution escaped, but. apparently the guard I spoke of above did. Something else that was strange in that book, it said that the firing squad and the burial detail were too different groups, I suspect that's why it took so many years to find the grave site where the Royal Family was buried, I suspect that the burial detail was also executed, so in the end there were only a small group who actually knew all the details of the story,!,!:cry:

Like I said above it is a very sad story:cry:

Very sad, and typical of the left-wing's desire to control history. 

18 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah... in AD1300 perhaps. But AD1900 ???? 

Very sad, and typical of the left-wing's desire to control history. 

It is not always a left wing desire to control history. The organization that finds controlling history most important is the Christian religion and especially the Catholic Church and they certainly are nit Left Wing.:D

Not always, no. But frequently. 

As the Beatles said: "Baby you can drive my Czar". 

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2020 at 7:24 AM, RoofGardener said:

Disgusting communist barbarians. 

Their modern heirs are no better.

I know this is a sad history story .but that was the foundation of the Antifa  that is trying to attack our nation . even take away our religion by burning our flags and our bibles. :(

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I know this is a sad history story .but that was the foundation of the Antifa  that is trying to attack our nation . even take away our religion by burning our flags and our bibles. :(

Actually,  Antifa started in Germany in the 1930's. However, the founding members were communists, so, in that respect you may certainly be right!:yes:

22 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Actually,  Antifa started in Germany in the 1930's. However, the founding members were communists, so, in that respect you may certainly be right!:yes:

The Antifa organization can be traced  back to the destroying of Russia .

51 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The Antifa organization can be traced  back to the destroying of Russia .

Here is where and when Antifa was started and what there original name was! Like I said before, I agree that Communism started during the Russian Revolution in 1917, but the oraganization Antifa was started in Germany, likevI have outlined below. Thanks for starting this thread, I appreciate it and have enjoyed chatting with you.:tu:

Antifaschistische Aktion (German: [ˌantifaˈʃɪstɪʃə ʔakˈtsi̯oːn]), commonly known under its abbreviation Antifa(German: [ˈantifaː]), was a militant anti-fascist organisation in the Weimar Republic started by members of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD) that existed from 1932 to 1933. It was primarily active as a KPD campaign during the 1932 German federal elections and was described by the KPD as a "red united front under the leadership of the only anti-fascist party, the KPD".[1] Under the leadership of the committed Stalinist Ernst Thälmann, the KPD viewed fascism primarily as the final stage of capitalism rather than as a specific movement or group and therefore applied the term to all other parties. The front focused largely on attacking the KPD's main adversary, the centre-left Social Democratic Party of Germany, whom they referred to as social fascists and regarded as the "main pillar of the dictatorship of Capital".[2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion

• Thanks 1

The wife of the Czar was from Germany that didn't start the Antifa but it was from Russia .The Antifa organization can be traced  back to the destroying of Russia

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

The wife of the Czar was from Germany that didn't start the Antifa but it was from Russia .The Antifa organization can be traced  back to the destroying of Russia

You are certainly right she was from Germany!Alexandra Feodorovna (6 June [O.S. 25 May] 1872 – 17 July 1918) was Empress of Russia as the spouse of Nicholas II—the last ruler of the Russian Empire—from their marriage on 26 November 1894 until his forced abdication on 15 March 1917. Originally Princess Alix of Hesse and by Rhine at birth, she was given the name and patronymic Alexandra Feodorovna when she converted and was received into the Russian Orthodox Church. She and her immediate family were all killed while in Bolshevik captivity in 1918, during the Russian Revolution. She was later canonized in 2000 in the Russian Orthodox Church as Saint Alexandra the Passion Bearer.

She was actually a beautiful Women,

Alexandra Fyodorovna LOC 01137u.jpg

Maybe your right my Dear, maybe Antifa did have some connection to the Russian Revolution, certainly anything is possible!!:)

Now you have a wonderful day!!!:)