Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

evp like recordings from unknown origin

Adrian 202

recorded with audacity recording software and external microphone in a silent room with amplification and noise reduction: file description cosmic like white noise with three musical notes with musical tempo at the end.

I shared the file with a musician and pianist and told me: at the end three clean musical notes where very clean recorded (B-G minor octave -G major octave -).

Melodic range spectrogram with software Sonic visualizer. Remember to me this close encounters musical language musical notes. Unknown origin

recording

Edited by Adrian 202
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Adrian 202 said:

recorded with audacity recording software and external microphone in a silent room with amplification and noise reduction: file description cosmic like white noise with three musical notes with musical tempo at the end.

I shared the file with a musician and pianist and told me: at the end three clean musical notes where very clean recorded (B-G minor octave -G major octave -).

Melodic range spectrogram with software Sonic visualizer. Remember to me this close encounters musical language musical notes. Unknown origin

recording

Hello Adrian and welcome to the forum, it's always great to see a new member!!:tu:

The recordings are clear and that is good, but I dint have an Ear for Music so I comment on the different Octives. The sounds  are very interesting but, I would need more information to properly give you my opinion!

1. When was it recorded?

2. Where was it recorded?

3. What area in space were they monitoring when those sounds occurred?

4. Since the sounds were recorded by SETI, I assume they were recorded in Space?

5. If they were not recorded in Space, why was SETI involved or am I wrong about SETi?

Adrian I will wait for you reply, and again welcome to the forum!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Hi 

the recording was made at home the 21 september with audacity. Seti has nothing to do with. But these sounds, like some others I record regularly remembers me of an ideal alien musical language.Like this one:

recording

Some of my audacity recordings have spectrogram and sound patterns which I find of some proximity with cosmic recorded audio, FRBs, etc (fast radio bursts). The recorded stuff is regularly uploaded to this youtube site. Where I also analyze some open NASA or radiotelescope recordings like this ones:

The well known FRB 121102 enlarged with audacity

my own FRB like recordings:from 15 february

I am not able to explain this phenomenon. Maybe I record some infrasound environmental noise? But some of the sound files have not a chaotic nature, but musical modulated like.I give them titles inspired by what I hear in these files. 

I share this problem with you all.

Further questions are wellcome

Edited by Adrian 202
  • Like 1

I don't think this was recorded by SETI, @Manwon Lender; he just used images of SETI radio telescopes in the video picture. 

He described this as a microphone in a silent room. Curiously, it sounds to me as though there was reverberation in these three tones. 

Was the microphone plugged directly into your computer, @Adrian 202, or was there any other electronics (such as a mixing desk) inbetween ? 

• Like 1

Hi RoofGardener Yes not relation with SETI. The reverberation is original from the file. I only use audacity amplification tool and noise reduction tool. No reverberation modifications where done.The microphone is directly plugged to the computer.

Here another sample from my recorded reverberating modulations and his Sonic visualizer spectrogram. I search also opinion from experienced members in sound files spectrogram analysis, these spectrogram patterns are quite complex and inhabitual as far as I searched for similar ones. I work with three to four different computers in 2 different homes and obtain similar recordings- The recorded phenomenon as far as I see is allways there. Like a modulating stream, with changing patterns. 

A regular stream like chorus like sound object. I was very impressed by the progressive  spectrogram pattern,please use headphones:

Edited by Adrian 202

I assume that no sounds are audible when you sit in the room ? 

Of course no ambient noises. I record late at night normally. After recording I get allways audible white noise, nothing more. After strong amplification and noise reduction I get these audios 

Edited by Adrian 202

8 hours ago, Adrian 202 said:

recording

It doesn't sound like an eve, it sounds like feedback to me.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

fast a year ago we talked about the need of stablization of my microphone concerning the ealry recordings I presented here in january 

@Adrian010 I listened to the first two links you gave for PapaGeorge and I heard distant bird like sounds and maybe wind outside the room.  The second one I heard a microphone being adjusted at about the 3 minute mark.  Mainly it sounded like birds from a distance and some weird whistling from another room. If we don't have access to the room we only have your word for it that is was a silent room.  I suggest you stabilize our microphone so that you don't get extra noise from it.

Edited by Adrian 202

8 hours ago, Adrian 202 said:

Hi 

the recording was made at home the 21 september with audacity. Seti has nothing to do with. But these sounds, like some others I record regularly remembers me of an ideal alien musical language.Like this one:

recording

Some of my audacity recordings have spectrogram and sound patterns which I find of some proximity with cosmic recorded audio, FRBs, etc (fast radio bursts). The recorded stuff is regularly uploaded to this youtube site. Where I also analyze some open NASA or radiotelescope recordings like this ones:

The well known FRB 121102 enlarged with audacity

my own FRB like recordings:from 15 february

I am not able to explain this phenomenon. Maybe I record some infrasound environmental noise? But some of the sound files have not a chaotic nature, but musical modulated like.I give them titles inspired by what I hear in these files. 

I share this problem with you all.

Further questions are wellcome

I am uncertain what exactly the sounds are related to but, I suspect that infrasound could be the explaination. It is a known fact that the Earth itself in some location makes many different tones. Some are constantly heard and others are sporadic, the sounds you have recorded are interesting but I think that's what they are, but I am not an expert. Have you spoken with an local Scientists, I would do that, by making appointments with someone who is familiar with this subject. I would check the local Universities in your area for a professor then try to make an appointment to speak with them and show them what you have found!!

Good Luch man

12 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am uncertain what exactly the sounds are related to but, I suspect that infrasound could be the explaination. It is a known fact that the Earth itself in some location makes many different tones. Some are constantly heard and others are sporadic, the sounds you have recorded are interesting but I think that's what they are, but I am not an expert. Have you spoken with an local Scientists, I would do that, by making appointments with someone who is familiar with this subject. I would check the local Universities in your area for a professor then try to make an appointment to speak with them and show them what you have found!!

Good Luch man

Thank you very much for your analyse Yes I am trying to contact university experts, I also try to create curiosity and get some more people working this way and compare results

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Adrian 202 said:

Thank you very much for your analyse Yes I am trying to contact university experts, I also try to create curiosity and get some more people working this way and compare results

I wish you the best, and you are welcome, but like I said I am not an expert!:tu: