Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life changes due to Biden's election.

aztek

55 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Various Hannah Barbera, Warner Bros., as well as Tom Slick, Super Chicken....All being shown by JP Patches, our local Cartoon Clown.  Show was a riot.

Tom Slick and Super Chicken were 2 of my favorites.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Myles said:

Tom Slick and Super Chicken were 2 of my favorites.   

You're old :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Well as soon as republican politicians are calling for his impeachment before he takes office or encouraging their supporters to attack people that work for his administration, or when they protest his inauguration screaming rage into the sky you'll know BDS is here.  

i have absolutely 0 doubt cons. voters will not be catching bds anywhere close to how it affected dem\lib voters with tds,  it is clear as day already, no one screamed at the sky. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

i have absolutely 0 doubt cons. voters will not be catching bds anywhere close to how i affected dem\lib voters with tds,  it is clear as day already, no one screamed at he sky. 

That will be justified as "that's because biden is not trump".  An unbreakable circle of (il)logic.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That will be justified as "that's because biden is not trump".  An unbreakable circle of (il)logic.

But, then, the question is how Dems will treat Biden, as opposed how Reps treated ( and still blindly do ) Trump?

Wouldn't it be of the American people interrest if Democrats, at least a good fraction, are questioning the Democratic President instead of keeping quiet? I believe that is how Democraty works.

7 minutes ago, odas said:

But, then, the question is how Dems will treat Biden, as opposed how Reps treated ( and still blindly do ) Trump?

Wouldn't it be of the American people interrest if Democrats, at least a good fraction, are questioning the Democratic President instead of keeping quiet? I believe that is how Democraty works.

They elected the man who has held vast power in our corrupt government longer than any other, who wrote the crime bill which privatized the prison system and introduced the three strikes law which imprisoned so many black men, destroying so many black families by removing fathers from the home, creating a perpetual and multi generational epidemic of black men in prison, during a time of historic racial unrest.  That's pretty blindly done right there IMO.   But whatever.  I'm sure he's going to be totally different now. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I'm sure he's going to be totally different now. :yes:

of course he is,  totally different,  dementia is no joke. 

he was not nominated to govern, he was nominated as a way to get libs closer to power, a vessel, a transport, no more than that..

i actually agree with 3 strike laws, it is not targeting blacks, it is targeting repeat offenders of all colors, why it affects black the most, is entirely different  topic

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

of course he is,  totally different,  dementia is no joke. 

he was not nominated to govern, he was nominated as a way to get libs closer to power, a vessel, a transport, no more than that..

i actually agree with 3 strike laws, it is not targeting blacks, it is targeting repeat offenders of all colors, why it affects black the most, is entirely different  topic

Remember who I'm speaking to.

• Like 1

Calling Trump "brutally, psychologically flawed," Jourgensen told Cleveland Scene, "It’s amazing that the entire Republican platform is the worst thing that a working class person could want and yet we vote for them because they have figured out a way, the same way that the fascist parties in World War II era preyed on people’s fears which is exactly what Trump is doing. Blame your problems on someone else. 'This is why your life is bad' and 'You can be like me' if it wasn’t for all these immigrants and other people coming into the country. They prey on cultural issues and then they slip in other things that completely hurt the people while saying that they have our backs. The whole hypocrisy is so veneer-thin that a child could see through it, and I’ve often said that what scares me far worse than Trump is the Trump followers."

I guess i was just lucky to be in the profession i was, people enjoy going out, seeing bands dancing to tunes,  nothing political much effected it then came covid and an incompatant buffoon driven by his self serving huge fragile ego,

im not saying that anyone else in charge would have had a better bearing on my profession but what trumps epic failure response to covid caused was inexcusable extra deaths, even the last few weeks while he has moaned about losing 2020 golf has been far more important than the rising covid cases or any other presidential duty yet he and his worshippers wonder why he was voted out, and his worshippers defend his every action.

I hear or read people howling about lock downs, closed businesses, restrictions, letting fear controll you etc being blamed in a way implying if it was all lifted and open range everything would be all peachy, a day at the beach no, it wouldnt, its not that simple in my profession or countless other businesses, just being open doesnt change everyones mind and im not a dictator telling people you have to patron a business or else.

i know a club owner who is trying and open hes getting about one tenth if that the customers he did pre covid because some people just want to play it safe in their minds, are they living in fear?  not my place to judge its their choice to make,  trying to belittle and insult them to your desires will not work.

The club owner askes me at least once a week to come do a show but im not ready as i too choose to play it safe my shows tend to draw good numbers and im not about to be the reason for a bats super spreader event, and dont get the wrong idea i am living very skinny its very hard i do without lots.

So while im not saying it would have been perfect with some other president the last 4 im certain that almost anyone else worthy of the title which trump certainly wasnt would have done far better than he did.

So as much as some want to make it a biden vs trump idea its really not,  biden cant undo either trumps incompatant covid response and bring back the lives he cost or the fact covid is out there going strong,  but he will handle it far better than trump, biden wont bring my profession back tomorrow but biden will save lives biden will care more about rising covid mumbers than a round of golf, thats not poking at trump  but rather just the simple facts of it.

Edited by the13bats

Are you kidding or in denial or ignorant? just from the posts on here BDS is epic huge with cry baby trumper worshippers who cant accept big bad orange man lost,  ive even seen the really phychotic melted down ones blaming and denouncing the GOP, lol, blame the Republican party for trumps incompatance and failures.

So BDS and RDS are in for 2021

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

They elected the man who has held vast power in our corrupt government longer than any other, who wrote the crime bill which privatized the prison system and introduced the three strikes law which imprisoned so many black men, destroying so many black families by removing fathers from the home, creating a perpetual and multi generational epidemic of black men in prison, during a time of historic racial unrest.  That's pretty blindly done right there IMO.   But whatever.  I'm sure he's going to be totally different now. :yes:

Not talking about Biden here but about the democrats and the people who voted for him. Are they going to follow blindly like republicans and Trumpist did or are they going to stand up to him when and if needed?

This is where we will see if something changed in America or all the same just a different party?

A President can only go so far in a Democracy as people let him. Trump went way over his power because people let him and did not critisize him for whatever reson.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 4:18 PM, aztek said:

Will your life change, now that biden is the potus?  if so what change would that be? 

mine wont change in any way, thou i do like to look for positive things,  i'm hoping they will legalize weed federally,  banks will not be afraid to  deal with weed growers,  more weed businesses will open, and i'll buy their shares at IPO,  i'm pretty sure that industry has lot of potential under democrats to explode in a good way. 

Just remember to move all your 401k to a guaranteed fund (after Biden is sworn in), every time a Democrat is in office 401k's tank. Also create a trust and put all family members in it as co-owners of all firearms and NFA items owned.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, odas said:

Not talking about Biden here but about the democrats and the people who voted for him. Are they going to follow blindly like republicans and Trumpist did or are they going to stand up to him when and if needed?

They did for Obama so probably.  Don't believe me?  Whenever you ask a democrat about fast and furious the answer is usually I didn't see that movie.  To suppose that the idiots who vote democrat are that much more aware than the idiots that vote republican is...idiotic.  To suppose that one group is bad and the other evil, also dumber than heck.  People are pretty much the same and they are full of bias which your question proves.  Listen, democrats and republicans want basically the same same things out of life and that is safety and security for them and their children, and like religion most of them inherited their political affiliation from their upbringing.  You're asking me if Catholics are worse than Protestants.  The answer is no, they are not.

And even though you are Canadian your question demonstrates what's wrong with this country.  What's wrong is that both sides assume the other side is so wrong that it is unforgivable.  That is the dream of people that want to take power for it's own sake is to have everyone believe that only they are right and the other people are the enemy.  What better conditions than that to establish authoritarianism?

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, odas said:

Trump went way over his power because people let him and did not critisize him for whatever reson.

44 minutes ago, odas said:

This is where we will see if something changed in America or all the same just a different party?

Actually i see this backwards to the way you are saying this, trump was Republican and his worshippers were fine and dandy with that until trumps never ending failures and disaters damaged the GOP too much for them to tolerate so they rightly and not soon enough kick trump under the bus and then his loyal worshippers turn on the GOP,  worship trump with us or you are against us childlike mentality, we see it on here.

Trump won 2016 for various reasons but being worthly of title potus wasnt one of them, people hated Hillary and trump was new made old empty promises and showed people that their lives lacked because of this person or that trump made it okay to take blaming others for ones failures to a new low even as far as making being a racist okay, we also see that mindset on here.

Did "everyone" blindly follow trump? Not hardly, the U.S. lost pretty much all respect on the world's stage and after trumps countless blunders and fails only to blame others for it your average trump supporter knew of their voting for trump the lesser of 2 evils 2016 was huge mistake, the deaths trump caused from his incompatance with covid sealed it.

It was and is only the most die hard trump worshippers who still bend knee to him, just look how he loses 2020 claims vote fraud zero proof and his worshippers are right there, now since they have denounced the gop they claim trump will win 2024 indy ticket and he will distroy the evil dems and gop, its went to full tin foil hat CT land.

so this was about a deranged man, trump and those who see him as a messiah a cult like idea, we see that from his worshippers.

Biden will go into the WH and try to undo the damage trump has done, it wont be easy.

• Like 1

They did for Obama so probably.  Don't believe me?  Whenever you ask a democrat about fast and furious the answer is usually I didn't see that movie.  To suppose that the idiots who vote democrat are that much more aware than the idiots that vote republican is...idiotic.  To suppose that one group is bad and the other evil, also dumber than heck.  People are pretty much the same and they are full of bias which your question proves.  Listen, democrats and republicans want basically the same same things out of life and that is safety and security for them and their children, and like religion most of them inherited their political affiliation from their upbringing.  You're asking me if Catholics are worse than Protestants.  The answer is no, they are not.

And even though you are Canadian your question demonstrates what's wrong with this country.  What's wrong is that both sides assume the other side is so wrong that it is unforgivable.  That is the dream of people that want to take power for it's own sake is to have everyone believe that only they are right and the other people are the enemy.  What better conditions than that to establish authoritarianism?

Thank you for editing your post. Guess you finally understood what I meant.

Just to clarify I was against Obama 2008. I kind of rooted for Romney as if I knew that something is gonna happen. If only Romny had won.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, odas said:

Thank you for editing your post. Guess you finally understood what I meant.

Just to clarify I was against Obama 2008. I kind of rooted for Romney as if I knew that something is gonna happen. If only Romny had won.

You have more faith than me, I assume whoever is in power is corrupt 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You have more faith than me, I assume whoever is in power is corrupt 

2008 I was for McCain. I could not stand Obama, unfortunately for the wrong reasons and I am still ashamed for it. And, he got nothing to do with it.

Later, I started to like him, once my anger was gone and I could think rationally again.

However, I rooted for Romney the next election a bit and I could not explain why. Guess I saw it coming. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OverSword said:

This is all clear by the refusal of politicians on both sides to cross party lines.  They are all lying scoundrels.  Biden worshipers don't see that.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, aztek said:

i have absolutely 0 doubt cons. voters will not be catching bds anywhere close to how it affected dem\lib voters with tds,  it is clear as day already, no one screamed at the sky. 

No, they'll just be inventing wild conspiracy theories that the entire US government was in on a plot to deprive Trump of a second term, without a shred of evidence.

1 hour ago, Setton said:

No, they'll just be inventing wild conspiracy theories that the entire US government was in on a plot to deprive Trump of a second term, without a shred of evidence.

All the tens of millions of them? Probably  much less than thought trump would dismantle the government and be a fascist dictator.  The ridiculousness of the last four years has been surreal to put it mildly and mostly coming from the left.

• Like 4

All the tens of millions of them? 

Did everyone who voted against Trump last time go and scream at the sky? 

There's a lot more republicans losing their minds over Trump's defeat than democrats over his win.

22 minutes ago, Setton said:

Did everyone who voted against Trump last time go and scream at the sky? 

Watch the American media, especially daytime talk shows aimed primarily at women and yes, they are screaming at the sky in their heads.  It's call TDS and it is much more widespread than covid19.

There's a lot more republicans losing their minds over Trump's defeat than democrats over his win.

Ummm, no.  That is ridiculous.  There is not and that will be made very plain when by spring you will only hear two or three of the more extreme right posters here even bring it up very occasionally.  We still heard about Russian collusion years after it had been disproven.  Watch, I'll bet me just saying that will trigger some lunatic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Watch the American media, especially daytime talk shows aimed primarily at women and yes, they are screaming at the sky in their heads.  It's call TDS and it is much more widespread than covid19.

Ummm, no.  That is ridiculous.  There is not and that will be made very plain when by spring you will only hear two or three of the more extreme right posters here even bring it up very occasionally.  We still heard about Russian collusion years after it had been disproven.  Watch, I'll bet me just saying that will trigger some lunatic.

I dont watch daytime womens talk shows I dont know whats in peoples heads but i do see all the trump worshippers like you in this reply on here in some various degree of melt down over trumps loss the never ending grasping at straws he didnt really lose or will steal the election or make a 2024 come back or ???,  you guys have lots of grasping, some BDS , you guys turn to insult when things you do and say make you look bad

It looks like you will come spring be one of those 2 or 3 still ranting and raving as you sure havent lightened up any so far,  okay stay true to yourself toss a few lame insults my way.

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

but i do see all the trump worshippers like you in this reply

I'm not a trump worshipper or supporter.  You are a nut though.  The left wing kind.  Happy? :yes:

Watch, I'll bet me just saying that will trigger some lunatic.

See?  Told'ya.

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 2