Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
aztek

Life changes due to Biden's election.

79 posts in this topic

preacherman76
On 11/30/2020 at 7:35 PM, odas said:

Not talking about Biden here but about the democrats and the people who voted for him. Are they going to follow blindly like republicans and Trumpist did or are they going to stand up to him when and if needed?

This is where we will see if something changed in America or all the same just a different party?

A President can only go so far in a Democracy as people let him. Trump went way over his power because people let him and did not critisize him for whatever reson.

I wouldn’t call myself a huge Trump fan, but for the most part I did support his presidency. So I gotta ask, why do you think people followed him blindly?

I love the idea of not starting new wars like Biden most certainly will. Of slowly getting out of the ME.  I love the idea of lower taxes. Of fair trade agreements. Of controlled immigration. Of other countries paying what they agreed to. 

Now there were somethings I didn’t like either, mostly to due with the budget. Overall though I think he did a good job, and I saw it clear as day. Wasnt blind at all. 

• Like 4

aztek
38 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I wouldn’t call myself a huge Trump fan, but for the most part I did support his presidency. So I gotta ask, why do you think people followed him blindly?

I love the idea of not starting new wars like Biden most certainly will. Of slowly getting out of the ME.  I love the idea of lower taxes. Of fair trade agreements. Of controlled immigration. Of other countries paying what they agreed to. 

Now there were somethings I didn’t like either, mostly to due with the budget. Overall though I think he did a good job, and I saw it clear as day. Wasnt blind at all. 

does not seem like blind following, seem like rational support for reasonable and needed programs, but them again, i'm no liberal so what do i know,

• Like 1

preacherman76
2 hours ago, aztek said:

does not seem like blind following, seem like rational support for reasonable and needed programs, but them again, i'm no liberal so what do i know,

NTM things like prison reform, wiping out ISIS, at least attempting to make peace with NK. 

• Like 4

and then
On 12/1/2020 at 8:38 AM, OverSword said:

All the tens of millions of them? Probably  much less than thought trump would dismantle the government and be a fascist dictator.  The ridiculousness of the last four years has been surreal to put it mildly and mostly coming from the left.

The Left left zero doubt about their push for tyranny.  "By any means necessary" was their battle cry.  That can never be unseen again.  

• Like 2