Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blacklisting of Trump Whitehouse Staffers

OverSword

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

What you guys call cancel culture is 'people who where pricks being held responsible for their actions'.

There are some people who would love to know who all of the troublemaking antifa pricks are. The local ones already have all of their arrest records and information on record. Wait for the pushback...maybe coming to your area. :innocent:

• Like 2

Just now, Michelle said:

There are some people who would love to know who all of the troublemaking antifa pricks are. The local ones already have all of their arrest records and information on record. Wait for the pushback...maybe coming to your area. :innocent:

Criminal background checks already bring that stuff up. So...

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

Criminal background checks already bring that stuff up. So...

And social media gives the rest. Don't be surprised when the tides turn.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

What you guys call cancel culture is 'people who where pricks being held responsible for their actions'.

Like this?

https://time.com/4619461/steve-martin-carrie-fisher-tribute/#:~:text=Steve Martin deleted his,witty and bright as well.”

Cancel culture has no brain or perspective.  

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

This can't end well.  Now that the election is over the fighting should stop.  These boycott and cancel culture efforts go both ways.  Just because there's a Democrat in the White House doesn't mean Republicans are gone.  There will be plenty of government jobs on both sides.  But let's hope it isn't picked up by the private sector, where a person's eligibility for any job is determined by their political affiliation.  Since corporate bigwigs are often portrayed as Republicans do we really want a world where Republicans work in banks and factories and Democrats work in coffee shops and social services?  This year everyone is aching for a return to normal.  This isn't the way to get there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm not in favour of making list about peoples political position. 

Four pieces of advice from me:  

- Don't post anything that you can't defend in public later.

- If in doubt don't post it.

- Remember Goodwins Law. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

- When you are angry about something step away from your computer or phone. If you are angry all the time seek proffesionel help.

Let me end with a question: Why the heck do we even need Facebook and Twitter ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

I've already been told in another thread that this is fake news, Oversword. And it's not just Trump staff but people who support him.

Don't forget McCarthey, aztec. He almost blacklisted Lucille Ball for god's sake. When these people go off the edge they take everyone with them they can.

Pretty much what trump has done to anyone who doesnt call him genius and bend knee worship him.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Fairly sure Steve Martin wasn't cancelled. Everyone's allowed the odd controversial tweet, from time to time.

May also want to note that the site in the OP has closed, with the following statement:

The Trump Accountability Project was started because we believe restoring democratic norms are vital to protecting America's future. A critical part of making sure the nation never finds itself in this position again is to make sure those members of the Trump administration responsible for loosening the guardrails of our democracy are not rewarded with book deals, TV contracts, or six-figure salaries in the private sector based on that experience. Ultimately, however, the goal of the project was to play a part in restoring the soul of the nation, and we'll follow President-elect Biden's lead to get us there. 

Accordingly, in the spirit of the President-elect's call to build a more united country, this project will no longer be active.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Yes I think you make a very good point, yet your only looking at one side of the coin. President Trump did exactly the same thing, and yet you only bring up possible Blacklisting that may occur when President Biden takes office. Now realistically can you fault him for sacking the entire White House Staff, and President Trumps entire cabinet, except for the current Military Leadership. President Trump has surrounded himself with a Gang of Criminals and Thugs, anyone who tries to denies this will have a very difficult time doing so.

Starting with his Election Campaign in 2016 the people who were his chief advisers have gone to jail one by one, or were in some cases bigoted Racists (  Brannon ). The reason they went to jail was because they committed crimes during his campaign, but not all of those who committed crimes during that or after that period including Trumps Son have not been brought to justice YET:yes: So with that said it is totally necessary to remove everyone currently serving in any capacity in the Trump Administration who supported his unethical actions without standing up and saying Mr. President this is wrong.

Then pushing back against his dictatorial and in many cases illegal orders. As far as, blacklisting goes in reality many of those prominent faces seen Nationwide are going to be blacklisted By the American people this will occur when their crimes are exposed. The Biden Administration doesn't need to Blacklist any of those individuals the American people will do that all by themselves. I mean who wants to work with or even be around someone who participated willingly in the destruction of America like these people helped cause.

I suspect if I were anyone of them, I would consider very very seriously leaving the country for a few years. Because I believe their safety will be in jeopardy, not from the Biden Administration but again from the America people, and again this will be the result of their own actions do to their culpability for crimes committed by the Trump Administration that they directly or indirectly supported.

3 hours ago, aztek said:

that is exactly what nazis did, and soviets. and mao, nd kim the 1st...

No your comments are not correct, they very seldom blacklist anyone, they either imprisoned or murdered any individuals from opposing political groups. Honestly though you are either blind, hypnotized, or so Jaded you can no longer separate facts from fictions. In reality the closest we have ever came to one of the regimes you mentioned, was from 2016 until this very day, and that was the Trump Administration. President Trump worldwide has been recognized as the closest Leader who has acted like Adolf Hitler did while coming to power in the 30's.

He has in more cases than can be counted  directly used pages out of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels play book to control the American People and Government officials. No other Administration in American history has ever been like the Nazi Party in Germany. Last, the written proof of what I have said here today will be published in the next 6 months. This will be the Presidential History of the Trump Administration, that is written by non-bias academics and historians. This history is written by indivuals chosen at the beginning of each new Presidency, and it is not controlled by the out going President, because if it were it could not be a true representation of the Presidents History.

39082D4B-EBCB-4900-9A67-8B3725A3B6D7-5287-000006FBE91F3E21.png

8CEE09B8-596A-484F-A57D-DE46957F551D-5287-000006FA0DEA9F25.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes I think you make a very good point, yet your only looking at one side of the coin. President Trump did exactly the same thing,

Trump called for people that worked in government to be blacklisted?  Okay, I guess I missed that.  But this thread was never about trump or biden.  This thread was about the immorality of calling for a blacklist based on political affiliation in the USA.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Trump called for people that worked in government to be blacklisted?  Okay, I guess I missed that.  But this thread was never about trump or biden.  This thread was about the immorality of calling for a blacklist based on political affiliation in the USA.

I truly don't think it has anything to do with political affiliation.  My old posts show I supported a Republican in 2016.  Just not Donald Trump.  I am all for blacklisting anyone who let him carry on the way he did.  I mean, firing a Defense Secretary by tweet?  Asking necessary non-partisan appointed positions for their loyalty?  Enablers of the actions that we have seen over the past four years do not belong in positions of power.  They are not leaders, they are yes-men.  Presidents appoint people around them to provide different ideas and perspectives.  When those people are scared to offer a different perspective than one they know is absolutely wrong...it's a problem.  Why did Esper get fired?  Because he said that Trumps bible photo op stunt probably wasn't a good idea.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I never said that Blacklisting was an ethical practice or that I agree with it in anyway because I certainly don't. I only responded to the fact that Blaclisting did take place under the Trump Administration and if you do a little research you can see for yourself it did occur. To say it is going to occur under the Biden Administration at this point in time Its unrealistic, because no matter the comments that have been made by outsiders until it actually occurs it's a presumption and not a fact.

Below is a quote from your OP, my question is were these comment made by the President Elect or his VP, and by the comments below they were not, so they are nothing but at This Point In Time it is nothing but a presumption and nothing more.

A former spokesman for Barack Obama’s presidential campaign has been touting an apparent attempt to blacklist allies and staffers of President Trump and his administration, drawing criticism as President-elect Joe Biden has called for unity and healing.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

That's not the point. It wouldn't matter even if their social media was impeccable, it's still discrimination and against the law.

I would guess you would know more about it than I do, but does this fall under what discrimination covers?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I would guess you would know more about it than I do, but does this fall under what discrimination covers?

NOOOOOPE.  As a federal employee, I can attest that political affiliation does fall under discrimination.  I mean...****...this administration dropped sexual orientation from discrimination protections when it comes to federal contractors.  Trump a$$ kisser definitely isn't covered.  But, then again...you know, Michelle knows all.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

NOOOOOPE.  As a federal employee, I can attest that political affiliation does fall under discrimination.  I mean...****...this administration dropped sexual orientation from discrimination protections when it comes to federal contractors.  Trump a$$ kisser definitely isn't covered.  But, then again...you know, Michelle knows all.

Such hostility from someone who just agreed with me. You must be a misogynist for it to have p***ed you off so badly. 

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

I truly don't think it has anything to do with political affiliation.  My old posts show I supported a Republican in 2016.  Just not Donald Trump.  I am all for blacklisting anyone who let him carry on the way he did.  I mean, firing a Defense Secretary by tweet?  Asking necessary non-partisan appointed positions for their loyalty?  Enablers of the actions that we have seen over the past four years do not belong in positions of power.  They are not leaders, they are yes-men.  Presidents appoint people around them to provide different ideas and perspectives.  When those people are scared to offer a different perspective than one they know is absolutely wrong...it's a problem.  Why did Esper get fired?  Because he said that Trumps bible photo op stunt probably wasn't a good idea.

And you know, out of the hundreds of people who worked for the administration, which ones deserve to never hold a job again? Just no. Blacklists are a terrible idea and if you didn’t learn that in history class you were probably high. Maybe you don’t understand what a blacklist is that would be the only excuse for supporting one. I can think of people who should be blacklisted. Serial killers, child rapists, people that commit genocide, but not anyone that worked in the Whitehouse under any president.  People need to stop this childishness of the other guys are all evil or there eventually will be idiots taking turns shooting crowds and blowing each other up. Condemn ideas like this or you’re part of the problem (not you just in general)

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And you know, out of the hundreds of people who worked for the administration, which ones deserve to never hold a job again? Just no. Blacklists are a terrible idea and if you didn’t learn that in history class you were probably high. Maybe you don’t understand what a blacklist is that would be the only excuse for supporting one. I can think of people who should be blacklisted. Serial killers, child rapists, people that commit genocide, but not anyone that worked in the Whitehouse under any president.  People need to stop this childishness of the other guys are all evil or there eventually will be idiots taking turns shooting crowds and blowing each other up. Condemn ideas like this or you’re part of the problem (not you just in general)

I can think of many others who should be blacklisted.  A non-partisan position of Secretary of State who says we will have a smooth transition...to a second Trump administration.  Multiple press secretaries, one who admitted in FBI interviews to lying for the President.  How about the people convicted of crimes?  Kellyanne Conway and her "alternative facts."  All of the people in the administration pushing lies to appease a cranky old man?  Why should any of those people, who clearly put aside their values for the benefit of themselves hold any high position within our country?  You can tell a whole lot about a persons character and motive by what they said in the past about Trump, and what they say now when they work for them.  These people care about the betterment of themselves, and nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I can think of many others who should be blacklisted.  A non-partisan position of Secretary of State who says we will have a smooth transition...to a second Trump administration.  Multiple press secretaries, one who admitted in FBI interviews to lying for the President.  How about the people convicted of crimes?  Kellyanne Conway and her "alternative facts."  All of the people in the administration pushing lies to appease a cranky old man?  Why should any of those people, who clearly put aside their values for the benefit of themselves hold any high position within our country?  You can tell a whole lot about a persons character and motive by what they said in the past about Trump, and what they say now when they work for them.  These people care about the betterment of themselves, and nothing more.

Yeah, you’re right, all those people should starve. How about if we throw them on the island from castaway. That sounds about right.

13 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Hear Hear! Well said. The whole Trump Presidency has been nothing but one big cash, and power grab from day one. You win the internet today. Congrats. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, you’re right, all those people should starve. How about if we throw them on the island from castaway. That sounds about right.

Well, there is those re-education camps under America's Walmarts. Shame to let them go to waste.:ph34r:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMA_camps_conspiracy_theory&ved=2ahUKEwiv5vmHzf7sAhXKjp4KHXf8DKoQFjABegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2oXEU9N7UjrqKicTeWkGSX

Edited by Hankenhunter
Forgot my linky
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

39082D4B-EBCB-4900-9A67-8B3725A3B6D7-5287-000006FBE91F3E21.png

Ancestor

31Em2dN8PeL._AC_.jpg

Descendant

Edited by Will do
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Will do said:

Ancestor

31Em2dN8PeL._AC_.jpg

Descendant

That's a good one Will!!:P

Funny thing, this "blacklisting" stuff will bite the same Dems who are proposing such thing, 100%. Probably won't be (in near future) like 1937 purge in USSR, but more like LGBT who nowadays are throwing feeces at each other (link1). Just a matter of time when AOC's crowd will call Biden Nazi))))

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Funny thing, this "blacklisting" stuff will bite the same Dems who are proposing such thing, 100%. Probably won't be (in near future) like 1937 purge in USSR, but more like LGBT who nowadays are throwing feeces at each other (link1). Just a matter of time when AOC's crowd will call Biden Nazi))))

This where President got the ideas concerning what would be the best way to indoctrinate you and the rest of Base!!:no:

8CEE09B8-596A-484F-A57D-DE46957F551D-5287-000006FA0DEA9F25.jpg

CCF4DE00-9509-4834-BBB0-62BCD48A63A9-5287-00000725EB59E7F7.jpg

EA2BBD7F-1BAF-48F2-9810-5C113C67E20E-5287-000006FAA048C8C1.png