Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Box from Aleister Crowley's house is opened

UM-Bot

I hope the demonic entity trapped inside did not escape to unleash hellish nightmares on Trump supporters all across the world... 

~

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I hope the demonic entity trapped inside did not escape to unleash hellish nightmares on Trump supporters all across the world... 

~

They must have found one in 2016.

He actually circled it with salt before opening it :lol:

I expect Crowley would have to have put it there. Unless it works while in the box in the immediate vicinity or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Everything looks to be in too good of condition to have been buried for any significant length of time. I once left a bird wing in a shoe box in a climate controlled room for 7-8 years and when I opened it up again, the feathers had turned to dust. Can't imagine something organic like a flower, or biodegradable like a rucksack or paper, would last for that long without any notable damage. Not to mention the metal used to hold the doll together are still shiny without showing any signs of rust, or the box itself appearing to have been buried at all. 

• Like 2

If it was underneath the floorboards I doubt it was actually buried in the soil but in the crawl space. It may have been sitting on soil or foundations or whatever was under the floorboards. As to condition or veracity of contents I make no comment.

Edited by Susanc241
Correcting predictive text.

I call bull.   He got swindled when he bought that.  It's just too what you may expect under the floorboards of his house if they made a fictional film about it.

• Like 3

It's fake, and not even a well done fake.

Whoever faked it couldn't even invent their own spooky drawing(s), they had to copy a (bad) 2012 movie...

1351028493-sinister.jpg

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 3

On 11/13/2020 at 11:23 PM, Kleng said:

Everything looks to be in too good of condition to have been buried for any significant length of time. I once left a bird wing in a shoe box in a climate controlled room for 7-8 years and when I opened it up again, the feathers had turned to dust. Can't imagine something organic like a flower, or biodegradable like a rucksack or paper, would last for that long without any notable damage. Not to mention the metal used to hold the doll together are still shiny without showing any signs of rust, or the box itself appearing to have been buried at all. 

I agree with you...Also the coin dates are not from Crowley's era...:D

On 11/14/2020 at 1:44 AM, OverSword said:

I call bull.   He got swindled when he bought that.  It's just too what you may expect under the floorboards of his house if they made a fictional film about it.

Here is some Rock and Roll history you may not know. In the early 1970s after forming Led Zeppelin Jimmy Page bought the house and restored it. He was always into the Occult and it became his Highland Hideaway.  Jimmy had a good friend live there on a permeant basis, until he sold the property in the early 1990s. Jimmies Friend  Malcolm Dent  lived there for 20 years and raised his family in the home, he also claimed that the place was certainly haunted and that many many strange things occurred there, but he and his family found it all exciting!!!!!:D

Link to article concerning Jimmy Page

https://www.scotsman.com/regions/inverness-highlands-and-islands/jimmy-page-and-his-black-magic-highland-home-1487080

Link to fire in 2015 after Jimmy page sold the house!

https://www.cultofweird.com/occult/boleskine-ruins-for-sale/

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1