Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Student climbs 8 metre tree for zoom classes

Still Waters

Future ship mechanical engineer Alexey, 21, lives in the village of Stankevichi in the Nazyvayevskiy district of Omsk region, along with 39 fellow residents. 

On 9 November, Omsk Institute of Water Transport, which Alexey attends, switched to online studies due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Now joining his teachers on Zoom for Alexey means walking about 300 metres from the village, climbing eight metre up a birch tree and listening to lectures from near the tree top. 

Temperatures are nudging below zero now in his region. Today it was minus 5C.

‘It was fine earlier in the summer, but it’s getting quite cold now. I’ve got to pay with my health, and I’ve already suffered double pneumonia.’

https://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/omsk-student-has-to-climb-8-metre-birch-tree-to-join-zoom-classes/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's now a common occurrence across the world... 

16 Jun 2020 — Veveonah shared how easy it was for her to climb a tree, find a sturdy branch to spend the day and night on, placed her ...

3 Sep 2020 — ... who was offered a scholarship from Universiti Malaysia Sabah ( UMS) after a video of her climbing a tree to ...

~

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Temperatures are nudging below zero now in his region. Today it was minus 5C.

‘It was fine earlier in the summer, but it’s getting quite cold now. I’ve got to pay with my health, and I’ve already suffered double pneumonia.’

ALL respect for a man this focused!

• Like 2