Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is this moving everything on my property

WENDY ANDERSON

I AM DESPERATE TO FIND AN ANSWER TO WHAT IS MAKING THE BUMPS AND HOLES IN MY YARD THAT MOVE ALL MY PATIOS AND HOME SO I CAN EITHER STOP IT OR MOVE AWAY.

PLEASE SEE THIS VIDEO I TOOK TODAY. HIT THE LITTLE GEAR ICON AND SELECT THE LAST OPTION SO YOU CAN PLAY IT FASTER. THE YARD WHERE THE GRASS USED TO BE MOVES. THE FENCES, MY TREES, ALL MY PATIOS, PLANTS, EVERYTHING PERIODICALLY MOVES IT'S VERY SLIGHT AND SLOW. IT'S EVEN FREAKING OUT MY DOGS.

IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF THEM.

HERE'S THE LINK: https://youtu.be/xSzh0mR5tVo

• Like 1

You are in serious problems now because it was CLB*-Man, no doubt.

(*Capital-Letter-Button-Man)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WENDY ANDERSON said:

PLEASE SEE THIS VIDEO I TOOK TODAY. HIT THE LITTLE GEAR ICON AND SELECT THE LAST OPTION SO YOU CAN PLAY IT FASTER. THE YARD WHERE THE GRASS USED TO BE MOVES. THE FENCES, MY TREES, ALL MY PATIOS, PLANTS, EVERYTHING PERIODICALLY MOVES IT'S VERY SLIGHT AND SLOW. IT'S EVEN FREAKING OUT MY DOGS.

IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF THEM.

I saw nothing. Not even wind. Your dogs are freaking because you are. They are feeding off your fear. Your sense of balance is off. You may have vertigo.  Probably inner ear. See your doctor.

I believe there are pressure point wrist bands for sale that help a lot.

Vertigo is a condition where a person has the sensation of moving or of surrounding objects moving when they are not. Often it feels like a spinning or swaying movement. This may be associated with nausea, vomiting, sweating, or difficulties walking. It is typically worse when the head is moved.
image.png.316c4ec850aa584521a771de14af39f5.png
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Vertigo

Edited by Hankenhunter
Clarity
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Wendy. I couldn't see anything moving in the video, but this is understandable because if the movements are quite slight then the viewers eye will only see them if they are looking at the spot in the garden at the exact time the movement occurs. I'm not sure that this is the right place to be asking for advice/help ..... surely your county surveyors office would be better? If there is movement underground it needs to be investigated a.s.a.p.! Have you asked your neighbours if they are experiencing anything similar?

• Like 2

Nope. It's not vertigo. Vertigo doesn't crack my driveway, patios and ruin my once flat grass yard.

Thanks anyway I guess.

• Like 1

I knew posting this would be a bad idea. Plus, I set myself up by not saying where to look. 

How about a big giant "never mind."

3 hours ago, WENDY ANDERSON said:

I knew posting this would be a bad idea. Plus, I set myself up by not saying where to look. 

So.... Can you tell us where to look and at what time in the video? That would help. 

• Like 1

So you expect us to sit through a nearly half hour incredibly boring video of your yard and not even give a hint of where or when to watch?

Not happening. Also, gophers.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know what is going on with your property, but it does sound strange.   It could be you are over an area where the soil, or perhaps sands, are continuously shifting.  That's what it sounds like.   

Many years ago I lived on a small rural property (12.8 acres) where the soil to shifted.  In an open spot near the house were many small. medium and large rocks that I had removed so the grasses would grow better.  In about six months that area was full of rocks again, I think due to the shifting soil bringing them up.  If that's what it is (shifting ground), and I bet it is, you should ask neighbors if they are experiencing that, and call a land surveyor with knowledge of that area.

I remember when my brother and I were small my mom would drive us to the mall, and one road she took had lots of ups and downs.   She said it was due to the shifting soil under the asphalt.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 1

It could be the way you are perceiving things,the dogs are feeding off your angst as said.Are you sure they are dogs, they sound like Tasmanian Devils.

15 hours ago, WENDY ANDERSON said:

Not necessarily.  Check your neighborhood and call the County Extension agent and state geologist. Are you near a fracking zone?  Are you on a fault line that may be moving slightly?  An underground stream, or a rise in the water table.  That all seems pretty mundane, but its a place to start and maybe enlist some help figuring things out.  Good Luck.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, WENDY ANDERSON said:

Nope. It's not vertigo. Vertigo doesn't crack my driveway, patios and ruin my once flat grass yard.

Thanks anyway I guess.

You never said anything about that in your post. You should time stamp when the shaking occurred.  Otherwise, what everyone else said.

• Like 1

I can't see anything moving at all!

(apart from at 17:24, when Bigfoot comes into shot smoking a cigarette, then jumps over the fence)

• Haha 1

Hi Wendy - Just a guess, but since you wrote your post (and your screen name) in all CAPS, I’m wondering if you’re having problems with your eyesight? That might explain why you’re seeing unexplained movements.

Regarding your dogs barking: Dogs sometimes strongly react when their owners have undetected medical issues. A physical exam would at least rule out physical problems.

It looks as though someone has put a lot of work into the yard. Nice place to sit outdoors and drink coffee. Are you really thinking of leaving?

Edited by simplybill

@simplybill,

No. All cape are because I'm lazy sometimes.

I wish it were the case with my dogs. An example is just tonight I was putzing around the house and noticed my male dog, Auggie, was watching me from outside. He wouldn't come in. I ate dinner in the backyard with him hoping he'd relax. He did and came inside and has been glued to me ever since.

I have thought it was my sight misinterpreting shadows and light and have not ruled that out at all.

I bought an accelerometer that just came in hopes of being able to prove stuff isn't moving. A friend is going to help me make a grid in my yard to better identify areas of interest. I want it to be something wrong with me. That can be fixed.

If it isn't me, I may leave my house that I love dearly. It was designed by Henry Hester and a really neat midcentury modern design. I love it here, but sanity has its value also.

• Like 2

@WENDY ANDERSON

I watched the whole video and I didn't see one thing move. The camera pans left and right a few times, but nothing in it's view was moving with any significance at all.

Not the ground, the chair, the wheelbarrow, the fence, the ornaments on the fence, the two storage bins in the back left corner, any of the trees, the dog leashes on the ground, the wood pile, the axe hanging on the wall, the shoes on the table. 

Nothing. 

I also noticed you have around ten videos on your channel titled something to the extent, Moving Mountains.

I watched a few of these and saw nothing moving in those either.

If you really think the ground may be unstable or there may be seismic activity in the area, the best course of action would be to contact the local government. 

It sounds like you need a geologist or some other kind of relevant expert to know for sure if anything is going on.

I'm not sure if they would come out without multiple reports from the area and your video footage that shows nothing happening at all wouldn't give them any incentive either. 

You may have some neurological issues going on and should consult a doctor to see if they may be the cause of your perceptions.

Edited by onlookerofmayhem
Words
  • Like 1

On 11/14/2020 at 5:15 AM, WENDY ANDERSON said:

If there is movement strong enough to crack the pavement around your house, I’d think it’s likely there’d be vibration inside your house that would cause objects to fall from shelves or coffee tables. Have you noticed anything like that during the outside episodes? Do you sometimes have to straighten the pictures/artwork on your walls?

On 11/14/2020 at 2:38 AM, WENDY ANDERSON said:

I AM DESPERATE TO FIND AN ANSWER TO WHAT IS MAKING THE BUMPS AND HOLES IN MY YARD THAT MOVE ALL MY PATIOS AND HOME SO I CAN EITHER STOP IT OR MOVE AWAY.

Welcome to the forum.  Please turn your caps lock key off.  All caps indicates shouting.

I agree with @Hankenhunter.  go to a doctor and eliminate the possibility that you have vertigo.  The first thing you do is eliminate all possible physical causes, then explore the paranormal if you have not found resolution.

On 11/14/2020 at 4:15 AM, WENDY ANDERSON said:

Thanks anyway I guess.

Does anyone in your neighborhood have fraking equipment in their back yard (I don't know if you are in Texas) or could there be fraking some place close?

Hi there everyone, I think I have a better video. It's of my back patio that's bulging and moving it to look like an overfilled waterbed. At the very beginning I think is the only time you can see the edge. The patio is flat and goes out front he house about 12'x50' with an all wood vaulted roof (heavy) cover. It has a In the back, my white wheelbarrow almost gets knocked over. You can see items on the patio also moving.

When what ever it is decides to continue on under my house, as it passes under the sliding door. Watch the bottom left corner to see how much it moves.

And no, nothing is falling off of selves, yet.

Here's the link  https://youtu.be/Ly3L9xEXSB0

2 hours ago, WENDY ANDERSON said:

Hi there everyone, I think I have a better video. It's of my back patio that's bulging and moving it to look like an overfilled waterbed. At the very beginning I think is the only time you can see the edge. The patio is flat and goes out front he house about 12'x50' with an all wood vaulted roof (heavy) cover. It has a In the back, my white wheelbarrow almost gets knocked over. You can see items on the patio also moving.

When what ever it is decides to continue on under my house, as it passes under the sliding door. Watch the bottom left corner to see how much it moves.

Again Wendy, this video does not show any of the movements you are describing.

The patio doesn't move. The door doesn't move. The ground doesn't move. The wheelbarrow doesn't move.

The only things that aren't static are the tiki torch flames and the reflections of the person and dog/s in the sliding glass door.

Sadly it seems that the issue is you.

Go to a doctor. 

Have you had significantly more, or less, rainfall this year?   Or has anyone nearby recently started (or stopped) extracting groundwater?  The changes you report (cracks in driveway, for example) sound like they may have been caused by a change in the level of the water table. 

Or is there and fracking taking place nearby?  You could also be sensitive to very low level vibrations from that?

However, there is nothing in the video to suggest this or anything else.

(One of the problems with anonymity on the internet is that often without knowing a precise location, it's impossible to offer a reasonable explanation)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WENDY ANDERSON said:

Nothing moved. You need to talk to a doctor.

• Like 1