Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow figure demon ?


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

By: BloodshotEyes | Location: USA

Quote

I've seen and heard unexplainable things for many years. Mostly it happens in the few nights surrounding the full moon, I don't know why. The subject of my post, though, begins a little over two years ago, when I was on my honeymoon.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112408/shadow-figure-demon

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Odd coincidence but yesterday I was updating my dream log pictures (used as examples for my recorded dreams) and one of the subjects was shadow folk...:o  

Untitled.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

okay so i don't think the shadow person is evil or out to get you i think next time you see it wave to it or say what do you want nicely and maybe if you want to be left alone now if it doesn't leave that doesn't mean it hates you or anything it could be simply observing you or checking up on try giving it a name say hi to it now i only refer to it as it cause it doesnt really have a gender

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

just speak the name of Yeshua/Jesus and it should will go away....Iv done this Im a believer and I know that it works.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shadowyn said:

just speak the name of Yeshua/Jesus and it should will go away....Iv done this Im a believer and I know that it works.

If you are not a believer it won't.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/22/2021 at 12:02 AM, openozy said:

If you are not a believer it won't.

Thats absolutely correct and If you are a skeptic you wont see shadow beings to start with.

:tu:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thats absolutely correct and If you are a skeptic you wont see shadow beings to start with.

:tu:

That's because if you are a die hard skeptic you have talked yourself out of seeing anything, it's all about mindset. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Best way to end any and all paranormal activity is with a camera. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, openozy said:

That's because if you are a die hard skeptic you have talked yourself out of seeing anything, it's all about mindset. :D

That would be like me saying all people who tell stories of paranormal expetences suffer from mental issues, in other words true believers will believe make believe, hallucinations,  delusions etc as real.

It is about mindset.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To the OP, I hope you come back. I’d like to speak with you in a private message. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2021 at 7:07 PM, openozy said:

That's because if you are a die hard skeptic you have talked yourself out of seeing anything, it's all about mindset. :D

I don’t think skeptic is the right word. Skeptic implies a willingness to see possibilities. To move forward with caution, and follow where the evidence goes. 
 

Many of the folks here who call themselves skeptics, are really cynics. It wouldn’t matter what kind of evidence arises. They not only will never consider any possibilities besides the one they come up with, they can’t even tolerate others believing something they don’t. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2021 at 12:07 AM, openozy said:

That's because if you are a die hard skeptic you have talked yourself out of seeing anything, it's all about mindset. :D

And what of those who believe and want to see/experience but never do?  How what makes others more special than them or more likely to have these experiences?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

And what of those who believe and want to see/experience but never do?  How what makes others more special than them or more likely to have these experiences?

You have to see /experience these things to truly believe them. I don't think there is anything special. I don't believe the people's minds are open enough.

Edited by openozy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, openozy said:

You have to see /experience these things to truly believe them. i don't think there is anything special.

How does this work you have to see/experience to truly believe but you can't see/experience if you don't believe?  I seem to be constantly confused on this site.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TashaMarie said:

but you can't see/experience if you don't believe?

I've met many people who have experienced the paranormal that flat out laughed at the idea beforehand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2021 at 12:07 AM, openozy said:

That's because if you are a die hard skeptic you have talked yourself out of seeing anything, it's all about mindset. :D

 

7 minutes ago, openozy said:

I've met many people who have experienced the paranormal that flat out laughed at the idea beforehand.

Really?  They obviously were not die hard sceptics then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

 

Really?  They obviously were not die hard sceptics then.

Sounds a bit close to home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, openozy said:

Sounds a bit close to home.

I personally do not know any hard core sceptics, I know  people that do not believe in the paranormal but are open to the possibly and others who believe, some of which claim to have had experiences.  No one I know who stated they had experiences has ever told me they were sceptical before.  I just think the two comments I quoted of yours contradict each other.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t think skeptic is the right word. Skeptic implies a willingness to see possibilities. To move forward with caution, and follow where the evidence goes. 
 

Many of the folks here who call themselves skeptics, are really cynics. It wouldn’t matter what kind of evidence arises. They not only will never consider any possibilities besides the one they come up with, they can’t even tolerate others believing something they don’t. 

I understand what you are getting at. However there have been a lot of mundane explanations for various phenomena. It seems that the believers are quicker to deny. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I personally do not know any hard core sceptics, I know  people that do not believe in the paranormal but are open to the possibly and others who believe, some of which claim to have had experiences.  No one I know who stated they had experiences has ever told me they were sceptical before.  I just think the two comments I quoted of yours contradict each other.  

It sounded like you may have experienced something yourself? That's what I meant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I understand what you are getting at. However there have been a lot of mundane explanations for various phenomena. It seems that the believers are quicker to deny. 

Yes there have been. Personally I don’t believe in most of the things posted here. At the least, I just can’t relate to their experiences.  
 

Im thankful for the many years I’ve been part of this site. It’s turned me into what I believe is a true skeptic. I usually look hard for other possibilities before I even consider the paranormal. 
 

I have a neighbor who is into the paranormal like big time. I find myself talking her out of believing crap all the time. Well I try my best anyway. Just the other day she was showing me this show, paranormal caught on camera. Many of the clips we have discussed here. I tried to explain to her how most of them were BS. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I personally do not know any hard core sceptics, I know  people that do not believe in the paranormal but are open to the possibly and others who believe, some of which claim to have had experiences.  No one I know who stated they had experiences has ever told me they were sceptical before.  I just think the two comments I quoted of yours contradict each other.  

Back when I had my experiences, the paranormal wasn’t part of my life at all. I didn’t care about any of it. 
 

I was basically forced to believe, through experiences at the time I would have been more than happy to have never had. 
 

Today I’m grateful I had them though. Especially seeing how rare it really is for many people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

 

Really?  They obviously were not die hard sceptics then.

Why not? Are you saying there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that could turn you from a non believer to a believer? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Why not? Are you saying there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that could turn you from a non believer to a believer? 

I was replying to the below quote.  

On 2/25/2021 at 12:07 AM, openozy said:

That's because if you are a die hard skeptic you have talked yourself out of seeing anything, it's all about mindset. :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Especially seeing how rare it really is for many people. 

And by all accounts I should be a believer in the paranormal and a whole lot of spooky mystical magical stuff. I guess I was more dedicated in questioning my experiences that others.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.