Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
TrumanB

Astrologer predicted that Trump will loose

TrumanB

A pretty interesting interview with Nikola. I also invite you to check some other interviews with him on this yt channel.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

zep73

He had 50% chance of hitting the jackpot.

• Like 3

TrumanB

Well, this guy often hit the jackpot in past 20 years. He even predicted assassination of the prime minister of my country. He has results in mundane astrology.

• Haha 1

the13bats
1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

Well, this guy often hit the jackpot in past 20 years. He even predicted assassination of the prime minister of my country. He has results in mundane astrology.

Shame the video is presented as click bait

Speaking of nice big "jackpots" over my almost 45 years of interests in paranormal and these type prediction things there has never been consistency which would be required as any type proof its not guessing and coincidence.

I can prove this, you are a young man, write predictions for the next 50 years, the more the better and you will be surprised all the hits you get but its not a gift or special powers,

Here i will show you, in the next 6 weeks somewhere in the world a plane will crash and sadly people will die. I predicted it.

Guessing biden would win wasnt a long shot.

• Like 1

openozy
6 hours ago, zep73 said:

He had 50% chance of hitting the jackpot.

More like 95% lol.

• Haha 1

openozy
4 hours ago, the13bats said:

I remember you all but giving up on Biden in the Trump thread at one stage.:yes:

TrumanB
19 hours ago, the13bats said:

Shame the video is presented as click bait

Speaking of nice big "jackpots" over my almost 45 years of interests in paranormal and these type prediction things there has never been consistency which would be required as any type proof its not guessing and coincidence.

I can prove this, you are a young man, write predictions for the next 50 years, the more the better and you will be surprised all the hits you get but its not a gift or special powers,

Here i will show you, in the next 6 weeks somewhere in the world a plane will crash and sadly people will die. I predicted it.

I get your point and there is some truth in that but this guy gives very concrete predictions. I've been following him for almost 20 years. And yes, he also made some mistakes. But comparing to other astrologers he is above average both in explaining astrology ( it looks so simple when he analyses charts ) and predicting.

And the video is not a click bate. It contains very concrete analysis.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Confused 1

the13bats

Sorry im not sold that a few hits makes a seer be them labeling themselves phychic or astrologer or whatever  have any special powers,

No way to prove since this planet is there d trump will lose 2020, or even show why it would mean that.

If you want to believe in it thats fine.

Ps yeah, its click bait. I do not associate soilid proof with a video that has a shopped dollar bill of Washington freaking out,

Edited by the13bats

TrumanB
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Sorry im not sold that a few hits makes a seer be them labeling themselves phychic or astrologer or whatever  have any special powers,

I'm not his advocate but will say that he doesn't claim to have special powers.

the13bats
2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I'm not his advocate but will say that he doesn't claim to have special powers.

What hes doing using stars, planets to predict things is akin to reading tea leaves, tarot cards, or rolling bones

Tom1200
On 11/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, TrumanB said:

A pretty interesting interview with Nikola. I also invite you to check some other interviews with him on this yt channel.

or - a load of b0ll0cks from an experienced conman preying on the credulous and desperate.  Spouting pseudo-scientific nonsense about Libra rising in Mars, or healing energies from Venus, or the Moon ruling the Sun, or whatever drivel the gullible, weak-willed audience will accept, ignorant and unquestioning.

Meaningless colourful charts daubed with meaningless symbols and meaningless measurements add nothing useful to this monologue of gibberish.  Rather, they serve only to distract the audience from the complete lack of any substance in anything he speaks.

At 19.15 he says "to my mind the Moon represents..."  In other words - it's open to interpretation.  Everything is open to interpretation.  One conman's astrology is totally different to the next conman's astrology.  This isn't a science (as it barely pretends to purport) - it's made-up-to-suit-the-audience fiction masquerading as precognition.  And if (as I strongly suspect) he's taking money from the gullible and weak-willed, it's fraud.

• Like 1

TrumanB
1 hour ago, Tom1200 said:

Meaningless colourful charts daubed with meaningless symbols and meaningless measurements add nothing useful to this monologue of gibberish.  Rather, they serve only to distract the audience from the complete lack of any substance in anything he speaks.

Not really. If you open any astrological book will see that there is meaning and set of rules.

• Haha 1

Tom1200
1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

Not really. If you open any astrological book will see that there is meaning and set of rules.

There are rules to Dungeons and Dragons.  That doesn't make me an Elf.

• Like 4