Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Reset

itsnotoutthere

I was unsure where to raise this topic as from what I have read so far 'The Great Reset' is a real thing (or will be) but seems so outlandish as to be the stuff of nightmares. It seems the billionaires & power brokers of DAVOS have big plans for the rest of us, whether we want them or not.  As I can work out, part of that plan is the redistribution of wealth, your wealth. The intention is everybody gives up their right to own property a car, everything in exchange for a guaranteed income paid by the state whether you work or not.

Now I would have dismissed all this as straight forward conspiracy except for the fact big companies are now starting to talk about this seriously , example :-

https://www.santander.com/en/press-room/insights/capitalism-reset-and-new-social-contract-post-covid-19-crisis

https://joshbersin.com/2020/06/the-big-reset-whats-coming-next/

Great-Reset1-min-c.png.7e0a6186b44d68d363b8674f0a08e4bb.png

great-reset-ks.png.fc68b93d1f32229a025f9a40e3e6397a.png

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

The intention is everybody gives up their right to own property a car, everything in exchange for a guaranteed income paid by the state whether you work or not.

I neither own, nor want to own, a house or car.   And if I no longer need to run a business to buy food, I can see out the rest of my days just wandering around the hills.

I say bring it on!  :tsu:

Edited by Essan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Essan said:

I neither own, nor want to own, a house or car.   And if I no longer need to run a business to buy food, I can see out the rest of my days just wandering around the hills.

Really. What about people with ambition?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

I was unsure where to raise this topic as from what I have read so far 'The Great Reset' is a real thing (or will be) but seems so outlandish as to be the stuff of nightmares. It seems the billionaires & power brokers of DAVOS have big plans for the rest of us, whether we want them or not.  As I can work out, part of that plan is the redistribution of wealth, your wealth. The intention is everybody gives up their right to own property a car, everything in exchange for a guaranteed income paid by the state whether you work or not.

Now I would have dismissed all this as straight forward conspiracy except for the fact big companies are now starting to talk about this seriously , example :-

https://www.santander.com/en/press-room/insights/capitalism-reset-and-new-social-contract-post-covid-19-crisis

https://joshbersin.com/2020/06/the-big-reset-whats-coming-next/

Great-Reset1-min-c.png.7e0a6186b44d68d363b8674f0a08e4bb.png

great-reset-ks.png.fc68b93d1f32229a025f9a40e3e6397a.png

Yeah, yeah and by 2020 we'll all be riding hoverboards 

You know how these 'what the world could look like in X years" always pan out right?

30 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Really. What about people with ambition?

You'd think people with ambition would be motivated by, well, ambition, not money.

I think you're mistaking greed for ambition.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Setton said:

You'd think people with ambition would be motivated by, well, ambition, not money.

I think you're mistaking greed for ambition.

Not really, no. If everybody is paid the same whether they work on don't, where's the incentive to work. They've tried something similar in certain countries before...never worked out too well.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Have any of you read "1984", "Farhenheit 451" or "Brave New World"?   Even "The Hunger Games"?  These authors and many others have considered the possibilities and the whole thing is to make everyone a slave.  You would be dependent solely on the state and the leaders of that state could do anything they want with you.  Of course big corporations are talking about this.  They want people to agree to being their slaves.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 7

this has started befores that, when companies started shifting from selling products to rent products you end up owning nothing. I don't use subscriptions when possible just because of this.

my parents got a contract from BMW for a really nice car, they paid a kot upfront plus a monthly fee, in 4 years they have the choice to pay again to keep the car or let it go.

• Like 2

Didn't they have an old saying in the USSR: "They (the govt) pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." Now we see who the real forces are behind the Plandemic: The Globalists. This whole scenario isn't even a surprise to those of us that have followed leaked testimony of the Illuminati. Welcome to the New World Order.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, godnodog said:

this has started befores that, when companies started shifting from selling products to rent products you end up owning nothing. I don't use subscriptions when possible just because of this.

my parents got a contract from BMW for a really nice car, they paid a kot upfront plus a monthly fee, in 4 years they have the choice to pay again to keep the car or let it go.

Yep, a lot of people I know are thinking about leasing instead of buying their next car.  It seems more expensive to me because you have to have a huge down payment and you don't get to keep the car.  I buy a car and drive it for 10 or more years before I think about getting another car.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, NinoWhite301 said:

Didn't they have an old saying in the USSR: "They (the govt) pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." Now we see who the real forces are behind the Plandemic: The Globalists. This whole scenario isn't even a surprise to those of us that have followed leaked testimony of the Illuminati. Welcome to the New World Order.

Oh, just be honest and say “Jews” if you mean Jews. Anti-Semites have been using the same dog-whistles for centuries. You’re not fooling anybody. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Not really, no. If everybody is paid the same whether they work on don't, where's the incentive to work.

Well you already mentioned one other incentive: ambition.

See also: pride, self-worth, satisfaction.

Money is clearly not the main motivator for most people. Otherwise everyone who was decent at maths would be trying to become a hedge fund manager.

And I would be getting 90k a year doing the same job for an oil or mining company.

They've tried something similar in certain countries before...never worked out too well.

Really?

Which countries have tried a universal basic income and how did it fail?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Setton said:

Well you already mentioned one other incentive: ambition.

See also: pride, self-worth, satisfaction.

Money is clearly not the main motivator for most people. Otherwise everyone who was decent at maths would be trying to become a hedge fund manager.

And I would be getting 90k a year doing the same job for an oil or mining company.

Really?

Which countries have tried a universal basic income and how did it fail?

Isn't there something akin to that in the UK?  How does it work for people who chose to quit school at 16 and take the dole?

• Like 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Isn't there something akin to that in the UK?  How does it work for people who chose to quit school at 16 and take the dole?

No, there isn't. We have job seekers' allowance, which is what I think you're referring to.

The clue is in the name. If they're not actively trying to find employment, they don't get a penny.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

No, there isn't. We have job seekers' allowance, which is what I think you're referring to.

The clue is in the name. If they're not actively trying to find employment, they don't get a penny.

Thanks.  No one who actually lives there had ever explained it to me.  It makes more sense now.  We have that in the U.S. called unemployment but you can't get it if you have never had a  job and in most states if you have been fired from your job you can't get it either.  It is run by each state but the federal government contributes to it.

Edited by Desertrat56

8 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

thanks for starting this thread.... as you say - all this, unbelievably, seems to be a real thing... so it isn't really a conspiracy but it still looks like one to the majority at the moment ... as time passes and people realize what's going on more - it will move out of the conspiracy category..... 

It's a horrible feeling - when it sinks in that all this IS real and this technologically based enslavement plan is going full steam ahead...

that last video that you posted ends on an inspiring note - so that's something to hang onto at least...

re the bolded ....

Of course that ''''everybody'''' is not going to include the rich elite who are intending to force all this on the world...

THEY won't be living on the Universal Income and giving up everything they own...

(I myself live in a council property and the only thing I own of any value is an old Nissan Micra) but that's not the point - it's all the other stuff that comes with this whole Great Reset Thing that is very concerning....we are ALL affected right the way up the economic spectrum... because of the social engineering and erosion of freedom - 

In this video the bit at around 8 mins ... Prince Charles is pontificating about it.... will HE be giving up everything he owns and living on a universal income...? I think we know the answer to that... he could bring down the Royal Family if people cotton on to what he is promoting and being a part of.... he isn't very popular anyway, in fact I would say he is UNpopular - and mixing his royal position with political meddling will not go down well....

‘Great Reset’ in Davos at the forefront of a ‘great deception’ in the free world

7 hours ago, Essan said:

The Hills would be out of bounds to you..... 

You will probably, (depending on your age now) eventually be required to live in a Smart City under 5G 24/7 surveillance... maybe permitted to wander around a park... if you've been a good boy...

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Thanks.  No one who actually lives there had ever explained it to me.  It makes more sense now.  We have that in the U.S. called unemployment but you can't get it if you have never had a  job and in most states if you have been fired from your job you can't get it either.  It is run by each state but the federal government contributes to it.

that sucks, here in Pt unless your boss fires you with just cause and can prove it, you are intitled to unemployment benefits. I am on it (un)fortunatly. took the opportunity to enroll in a masters degree and hopefully finally get an paid internship while studying. these are some of the advantages of being unemployed and no girlfriend/wife :(

• Like 1

A reset of some sort is coming...it is unavoidable.

The question is: who's version will humanity get?

The Great Reset being pushed by Globalists is the ultimate "Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss" head-fake.  Their deal is to cancel all debt in exchange for full enslavement of the populace.

The reset being pursued by freedom fighters is to hand sovereignty back to individual countries and their democratic processes...i.e. the people.

Freedom fighters see the Globalists as vermin...and Trump as the Exterminator.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, godnodog said:

that sucks, here in Pt unless your boss fires you with just cause and can prove it, you are intitled to unemployment benefits. I am on it (un)fortunatly. took the opportunity to enroll in a masters degree and hopefully finally get an paid internship while studying. these are some of the advantages of being unemployed and no girlfriend/wife :(

forgot to add, that in order to get unemployment benefits you do need to work before, its given based in time working and salary, its not free

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

The Great Reset being pushed by Globalists is the ultimate "Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss" head-fake.  Their deal is to cancel all debt in exchange for full enslavement of the populace.

The reset being pursued by freedom fighters is to hand sovereignty back to individual countries and their democratic processes...i.e. the people.

youu real should change your moonshine supplier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, godnodog said:

youu real should change your moonshine supplier.

Says the guy who can't seem to form intelligible sentences.

Let me guess...you just happen to supply moonshine.

Lol...

• Haha 1

Just now, ian hacktorp said:

Says the guy who can't seem to form intelligible sentences.

Let me guess...you just happen to supply moonshine.

Lol...

well big hands small crappy phone.

better to write with errors than to write gibberish like you usually do, most of the time I am not sure if you're trolling or just  nuts, thought once in a while you do write interesting stuff.

I don't supply moonshine, but I can recommend port wine, much better, there is Licor Beirão and Amêndoa Amarga but not as good. oh you can also try Abafado its awesome.

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Kevin Hasset's tax plan - the one implemented by Trump - meshes pretty well with everything on the WEF.  It does come unstuck with a narrowing tax.  However, the WEF doesn't give a solution for alternative tax revenues streams.  The sustainability mentioned by the WEF is not inconsistent with sovereignty and isolationist ideals.  In this context it's more about how to keep states as a "going concern".  This is more just economic brainstorming; and Schwab - with his engineering background - seems to still be identifying the problem.

It might be hinting at some sort of New Green Book; but, you'll find there are many economist sceptical of the plausibility of implementing similar projects.

Ross Perot's EDS came in saying they could assist with developing business rules and policy.  Of course it was typical BRM speak and would never eventuate.  Where are they now?

There is no need to fear.  You can't kill the desire or perceived need to increase the top-line.

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

In this context it's more about how to keep states as a "going concern". 

This can generally be taken to mean "how to keep states as a going concern while continuing to finance themselves using more borrowed IMF and Globalist money".

That is the rub.  Any solution offered by the Old World Order not only serves to protect their teetering position at the top of Western fiat creation, it necessarily also tightens their grip on the populace using various technology and phony environmental crises (fear).

The real problem is there is some $260 trillion in debt worldwide and rising exponentially fast.  There is no possible way to meaningfully pay it down, much less pay it off.

All of the calculators and sharp pencils in the world will not solve this in any traditional way other than to either give in to the Globalist demands (eternal slavery), or eliminate the Globalist banking system altogether and allow individual countries (and individuals) to start over using money backed by their own sovereign wealth.

Sometimes a sharp pencil just can't do a job best-suited for a heavy wooden club.  (I do appreciate your post.)

• Like 1

• The topic was locked