Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Reset

itsnotoutthere

4 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

You will find you are 100% wrong!!     Britain is still a common law jurisdiction

Nope!  I know you are wrong.

Common law rules may be superseded or replaced by legislation, which is said to “trump” or take precedence over the common law. Offences of theft, for example, based on the old common law offence of larceny, are now governed by the Theft Acts 1968, 1978 etc; and the original penalties for murder (though not the offence itself) were replaced by statutes such as the Homicide Act 1957.

Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for England and Wales (ICLR) 

https://www.iclr.co.uk/knowledge/topics/the-english-legal-system/

22 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The answers are in the video you posted.  Having said that, it's not at all onerous to find official information on the Basinstoke Community Safety Team.

https://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/communitysafety

In that link you can see that Community Safety Partnerships were codified in 1998, thereby make your argument of common law irrelevant.

Community Safety Partnership

The 1998 Crime and Disorder Act acknowledges that the causes of crime and disorder are complex and varied and that achieving a reduction in crime and disorder should therefore not be a matter solely for the police. As a result the act established Community Safety Partnerships (CSPs) between the Police, Local Authorities, the Voluntary Sector, local residents and businesses and made them jointly responsible for reducing crime and disorder.

what makes the ACT codified in law when an ACT is nothing of a law.   An ACT is by definition:

11. countable noun

An Act is a law passed by the government.
A countable noun where a law (noun) is passed in government.   :huh:  so I am ruled by a noun? an idea?:blink: 

This is the real definition of an ACT:

12. countable noun
An act in a play, opera, or ballet is one of the main parts into which it is divided.

How do I know this?

22 seconds in.

Britain is still in a feudal system  

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Feudal+law

Feudalism

A series of contractual relationships between the upper classes, designed to maintain control over land.

:nw:

4 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

So jesus knocking over the table in a church because of the bankers and usury, doesn't get a mention?

What about trusts?  

Please stop derailing threads with your nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Nope!  I know you are wrong.

Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for England and Wales (ICLR) 

https://www.iclr.co.uk/knowledge/topics/the-english-legal-system/

While the courts in each jurisdiction can decide cases differently from those in other jurisdictions, the final appeal for all of them goes to the UK Supreme Court.

This is bang on /\    when Brexit happened when 52% of the sovereign people chose to leave the EU the legal battles were taken up to stop it.  After the children tried to stop Brexit and failed in their attempts, Brexit has to happen.   The people as sovereigns over rode the legal system because the people have more power than a corporation called the supreme court and the supreme LORDS.

The lords are our feudal slave masters, but when the people come together, they talk and over power their slave masters.  Where does the real power reside?  Corporation is nothing more than an Legal entity that exists only on paper, so when does a piece of paper become something that over rules flesh and blood?

Sources of law

Laws may be defined as the rules that govern the behaviour of human beings within a civilized society.

And where are these rules that govern human beings? can you show one law that states it rules over human beings?

ICLR

Commitment – we are committed to serving the legal profession and fostering the education and training of lawyers

training of liars more like. 

4 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Please stop derailing threads with your nonsense.

What?  i've derailed nothing.  Just because you don't research anything that your mind wants to control the thread.   FREE SPEECH!!!!  Get that hitler picture off the wall.

21 minutes ago, ethereal_scout said:

I'm a fan of common law - not of criminal law though. Criminal Law is just that; criminal.

It's all about business nothing more.  The judge has no more power and when you start to pray in Court they have to walk out as they can't support Jesus.

Why in the Nkjv has this passage change.

Submit to Government

13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will [a]bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

Why has the bible changed this passage?  1611 kjv states at the end that nothing can ever change? Is GOD rewriting the bible?   where is he if he can rewrite the bible?

For the morons that think I have derailed this thread, this is all part of the 'great reset' but they can't see their hands in front of them.

16 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

What?  i've derailed nothing.  Just because you don't research anything that your mind wants to control the thread.   FREE SPEECH!!!!  Get that hitler picture off the wall.

:no:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

@Dreamer screamer please go troll somewhere else. 

:blink: Nazism or communism?  ok they're both the same but I thought that was what you meant.  I assumed too much.

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Community Safety Partnership

The 1998 Crime and Disorder Act acknowledges that the causes of crime and disorder are complex and varied and that achieving a reduction in crime and disorder should therefore not be a matter solely for the police. As a result the act established Community Safety Partnerships (CSPs) between the Police, Local Authorities, the Voluntary Sector, local residents and businesses and made them jointly responsible for reducing crime and disorder.

what makes the ACT codified in law when an ACT is nothing of a law.   An ACT is by definition:

11. countable noun

An Act is a law passed by the government.
A countable noun where a law (noun) is passed in government.   :huh:  so I am ruled by a noun? an idea?:blink: 

This is the real definition of an ACT:

12. countable noun
An act in a play, opera, or ballet is one of the main parts into which it is divided.

How do I know this?

22 seconds in.

Britain is still in a feudal system  

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Feudal+law

Feudalism

A series of contractual relationships between the upper classes, designed to maintain control over land.

:nw:

You seem satisfied with yourself that you can toss up an equivocating word salad.  You're just deflecting.

The law that establishes Community Safety Partnerships was codified in 1998.  That's a fact.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

And where are these rules that govern human beings? can you show one law that states it rules over human beings?

ICLR

Commitment – we are committed to serving the legal profession and fostering the education and training of lawyers

training of liars more like. 

So you're playing Dick the Butcher

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You seem satisfied with yourself that you can toss up an equivocating word salad.  You're just deflecting.

The law that establishes Community Safety Partnerships was codified in 1998.  That's a fact.

If you say that, then where is the queen and her signature stating this as law?    Only the queen can sign off on that because it's her government and she is head trustee to the people.  if this has no signature then they are a private corporation and I don't work for them, so how can they tell me what to do unless I am a criminal going against another human being?     You need to study more on the common law.

codify in British English

(ˈkəʊdɪˌfaɪ , ˈkɒ-)
verbWord forms: -fies, -fying or -fied
(transitive)
to organize or collect together (laws, rules, procedures, etc) into a system or code

And so since the queen can't sign any law into existence since the magna carta 1215, then the government was invented 1297 and so only parliament can create acts and statutes which are on the person as corporation, and I don't consent to any contract they throw at me..
Edited by Dreamer screamer

36 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

So you're playing Dick the Butcher

The lawyers when they find out will be gutted, so I would never want them dead.  I just never play their game.

26 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

If you say that, then where is the queen and her signature stating this as law?    Only the queen can sign off on that because it's her government and she is head trustee to the people.  if this has no signature then they are a private corporation and I don't work for them, so how can they tell me what to do unless I am a criminal going against another human being?     You need to study more on the common law.

codify in British English

(ˈkəʊdɪˌfaɪ , ˈkɒ-)
verbWord forms: -fies, -fying or -fied
(transitive)
to organize or collect together (laws, rules, procedures, etc) into a system or code

And so since the queen can't sign any law into existence since the magna carta 1215, then the government was invented 1297 and so only parliament can create acts and statutes which are on the person as corporation, and I don't consent to any contract they throw at me..

You have no idea what common law means.  It's a body law that is based on precedents.  It is superseded by legislation - as stated before.

The act you're querying received received Royal Assent.  If you think it can be repealed or doesn't apply to you - then prove that in court Rumpole.

You won't.  Deep down you know you won't win with word salad.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Expalin how the drivel you type is directly related to the thread of the topic. Oh yeah, none of the Icke bulls***.

*Note* Please do not try to paint me as a fascist in any regard. I am not controlling you speech at all. This thread is about one topic. If you want to have your free form of thought rambling then start your own thread.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:26 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Have any of you read "1984", "Farhenheit 451" or "Brave New World"?   Even "The Hunger Games"?  These authors and many others have considered the possibilities and the whole thing is to make everyone a slave.  You would be dependent solely on the state and the leaders of that state could do anything they want with you.  Of course big corporations are talking about this.  They want people to agree to being their slaves.

DACA and open borders for votes, enough government dependent voters along with a covid provided economic downfall then this it reality. 

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

You have no idea what common law means.  It's a body law that is based on precedents.  It is superseded by legislation - as stated before.

The act you're querying received received Royal Assent.  If you think it can be repealed or doesn't apply to you - then prove that in court Rumpole.

If you think it can be repealed or doesn't apply to you - then prove that in court Rumpole.

That is an assumption.   why would I go to court in the first place and enter into their jurisdiction?  

Deep down you know you won't win with word salad.

Precisely!  Word salad is meaningless, so just let legislation do the talking.

7 hours ago, Trelane said:

Expalin how the drivel you type is directly related to the thread of the topic. Oh yeah, none of the Icke bulls***.

*Note* Please do not try to paint me as a fascist in any regard. I am not controlling you speech at all. This thread is about one topic. If you want to have your free form of thought rambling then start your own thread.

I get it, you're full of hate.

One topic can lead off into other areas. 

If you want to have your free form of thought rambling then start your own thread.

Sounds like the answer because I love free speech and free thought.  I may hate what you have to say; or type, but I will defend the right for you to say it.  

Halsbury’s Law states administrative courts unlawful.

Why would anyone walk into an unlawful court? 

9 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

precedent in British English

noun (ˈprɛsɪdənt )
1.  law
a judicial decision that serves as an authority for deciding a later case

In this case then why is precedent not respected?      Weird out precedent when sounded out sounds like president.  Sounds like the precedent is set by the president?   :lol:  President

president noun [C] (POLITICS)

(the title given to) the person who has the highest political position in a country that is a republic and who, in some of these countries, is the leader of the government

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I may hate what you have to say; or type, but I will defend the right for you to say it.  

So, you're in the military? Interesting....

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Trelane said:

So, you're in the military? Interesting....

This is WW3.  So yes, I am in the military where we are ruled by military rules.

• Confused 1

• The topic was locked