Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The voice of something not human

UM-Bot

On 11/20/2023 at 1:24 PM, joc said:

Panther?  I heard one once...scared me to death...I ran like a little girl all the way back to the house.

There are no such animals in Romania, it was also a decent  populated area .

If I can define the sound it would be something like the cry if a goat, the sound made by a turkey , woolf calling and human screaming. 

Fair enough , years later I went camping 800 km away in a forest and I've heard the sound again . When I mentioned in the morning to a ranger he told me it is a possessed women that lives near by . 

13 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

There are no such animals in Romania, it was also a decent  populated area .

If I can define the sound it would be something like the cry if a goat, the sound made by a turkey , woolf calling and human screaming. 

Fair enough , years later I went camping 800 km away in a forest and I've heard the sound again . When I mentioned in the morning to a ranger he told me it is a possessed women that lives near by . 

The Eurasian Lynx lives in Romania.  And it screams.  Does this sound anything remotely like what you heard?

• Like 2

On 11/19/2023 at 10:47 PM, netindtm said:

Why do you think they respond to our contact?

Some of them are lost also. Unfinished business is another one. Some were evil in life, and continue in death. Many are afraid to go into the light because of the fear of judgement, and are seeking redemption when in reality, (not this reality) you are your own judge. 

• Like 2

On 11/21/2023 at 9:18 PM, Hankenhunter said:

Some of them are lost also. Unfinished business is another one. Some were evil in life, and continue in death. Many are afraid to go into the light because of the fear of judgement, and are seeking redemption when in reality, (not this reality) you are your own judge. 

This is interesting. This is the first time I hear about us being our own judges. Very interesting 🧐 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, netindtm said:

This is interesting. This is the first time I hear about us being our own judges. Very interesting 🧐 

Hell was created by the Catholic Church to control their parishioners. It was, and still is one of the greatest con-jobs the world has ever seen. The only hell is the one you make for yourself. Here, and in-between if you don't cross over.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2023 at 11:27 PM, joc said:

The Eurasian Lynx lives in Romania.  And it screams.  Does this sound anything remotely like what you heard?

Omg this might be it , wow I had nice idea! It does sound like the exorcist right? :) 😀 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Omg this might be it , wow I had nice idea! It does sound like the exorcist right? :) 😀 

yeah it reminds me of the Blair Witch Project.:o

5 hours ago, joc said:

yeah it reminds me of the Blair Witch Project.:o

An excellent film ….something a bit different I thought….

• Like 2

On 11/23/2023 at 1:00 AM, netindtm said:

It's actually started as a Buddhist thing.  

On 11/23/2023 at 2:27 AM, Hankenhunter said:

Hell was created by the Catholic Church to control their parishioners. It was, and still is one of the greatest con-jobs the world has ever seen. The only hell is the one you make for yourself. Here, and in-between if you don't cross over.

Hell was created before that with the first Christian sects running around preaching doom and gloom. Demons were created by the Catholic Church out of various old gods and nature spirits which is what a "demon" first was in the Greek world. 

Pazuzu, a favorite with exorcists and "demonologists" in "possessed?" children was actually the Mesopotamian guardian of children. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1