Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I don't see how breeding distrust and undermining the voting system is good for anything. 

He made the claim and then sought evidence to support it. That's not how things work. 

What do you mean?

That's exactly how it worked with the Mueller investigation and after that, the failed effort to remove the president by way of a sham impeachment. 

Which of course highlights the more than likely probability that the Democrats would have stooped even lower to engage in election fraud in order to vanquish Trump.

They put it all on the line this time and if they fail again, it will be strike three, and there will be no way back for them.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Will do said:

What do you mean?

Exactly what I said. Breeding distrust doesn't help anyone. It's just an underhanded way of unsettling people to create support from the fearful and ignorant. It's working too. 

That's exactly how it worked with the Mueller investigation and after that, the failed effort to remove the president by way of a sham impeachment. 

That's not right Will. Your agenda is showing. 

The court did not reach a conclusion about possible obstruction of justice, citing a Justice Department guideline that prohibits the federal indictment of a sitting president. As usual he hid from justice like he did with the Baja Condos debacle. 

Which of course highlights the more than likely probability that the Democrats would have stooped even lower to engage in election fraud in order to vanquish Trump.

That doesn't highlight any such probability at all. There's a great many people speaking out against Trump. Trumps the only one stooping here. When it's all over, the only credibility he will have is amongst sycophants who can't abide by a fair decision. After all, that's how this mess started. A bad loser. But the whole world knew Trump would not leave office without a lot of noise and empty accusations. 

They put it all on the line this time and if they fail again, it will be strike three, and there will be no way back for them.

Then you won't have to worry will you. 

I have doubts you would accept and Trump wrongdoing though. If this election has shown anything it's that the US has lost its way. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

If this election has shown anything it's that the US has lost its way. 

Or depending on how in the end the courts rule, these last 4 years culminating in this place we're in now with the election, it will show how great a country the United States of America really is. That in their desperation and total loss of self-respect and direction, instead of the president, it will be the utterly corrupt and parasitic Democrat Party that will be vanquished. 

Edited by Will do

12 minutes ago, Will do said:

Or depending on how in the end the courts rule

You don't trust mail in votes.

You don't trust in person votes.

You don't trust vote counters.

You don't trust Trump's appointed DHS cybersecurity head.

You don't trust voting machines.

You won't trust the courts  if they rule against you for lack of credible evidence.

One way forward for you is to adopt the Russian model of only members of the ruling Republican party can vote.  Will that fill your heart's desires?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Will do said:

Or depending on how in the end the courts rule, these last 4 years culminating in this place we're in now with the election, it will show how great a country the United States of America really is. That in their desperation and total loss of self-respect and direction, instead of the president, it will be the utterly corrupt and lost Democrat Party that will be vanquished. 

I guess time will tell and hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

With guys like Dean Browning showing us what Trump voters consider support, I'm not all that confident in your prediction. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't trust mail in votes.

Yes I do 

You don't trust in person votes.

Yes I do 

You don't trust vote counters.

Yes I do 

You don't trust Trump's appointed DHS cybersecurity head.

Yes I do 

You don't trust voting machines.

Yes I do 

You won't trust the courts  if they rule against you for lack of credible evidence.

Yes I do 

With one caveat. That all of those things are secure from any and all persons who are corrupt. 

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

I don't see how breeding distrust and undermining the voting system is good for anything. 

He made the claim and then sought evidence to support it. That's not how things work. 

What?!?!?!

How do you support a claim without evidence?

:D

Edited by President-Elect Acidhead
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

What?!?!?!

How do you respond to a post without reading it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

What?!?!?!

By being POTUS? 

Worked last time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

It worked for me!!!

:tsu:

Way to go man.

I feel your going to do a lot of good. :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Will do said:

With one caveat. That all of those things are secure from any and all persons who are corrupt. 

The devils in the details isn't it.  How do you determine that?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Funny. It worked for the Mainstream Media and the DNC promoting the Russian collusion hoax for three years.

• Like 1

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Funny. It worked for the Mainstream Media and the DNC promoting the Russian collusion hoax for three years.

Will do said pretty much the same thing. That's a reason for concern isn't it.

Not really.

It was dismissed because POTUS is untouchable as I understand. No real conclusion. 

You need a real president with ethics. I think you guys should only accept acidhead as new POTUS. He's the best candidate out there IMHO. Better than Trump and Biden tied together and folded over. 

I hope you Trump supporters are giving it your all.

Like this guy. A white politician who identifies as gay and black. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/white-republican-dean-browning-roasted-for-accidental-tweet-claiming-to-be-black-gay-guy/news-story/8d46a710b3b144ba5e43ec52f8b67d60

So much integrity :lol:

Get out there and do your bit!! Lie for Trump! LOL the legal way isn't going well!! 

• Haha 2

Just now, psyche101 said:

Will do said pretty much the same thing. That's a reason for concern isn't it.

Not really.

It was dismissed because POTUS is untouchable as I understand. No real conclusion. 

You need a real president with ethics. I think you guys should only accept acidhead as new POTUS. He's the best candidate out there IMHO. Better than Trump and Biden tied together and folded over. 

It's politics as usual here, dude. Biden won by the same sorts of razor thin margins Trump won by, four years ago. It's hardly unusual that a lot of Republicans have no more trust in the system than Democrats did four years ago, either. It will all pass, as it always does, rancorous and contentious as the next four years will no doubt be. Instead of a Blue Wave, the election was decided by a trickle. No State Legislatures were flipped and the Dems took heavy losses in the House. A battle was won, but the war rages on. Such is the grand theatre of American Politics. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

It's politics as usual here, dude. Biden won by the same sorts of razor thin margins Trump won by, four years ago. It's hardly unusual that a lot of Republicans have no more trust in the system than Democrats did four years ago, either. It will all pass, as it always does, rancorous and contentious as the next four years will no doubt be. Instead of a Blue Wave, the election was decided by a trickle. No State Legislatures were flipped and the Dems took heavy losses in the House. A battle was won, but the war rages on. Such is the grand theatre of American Politics. 

Acidhead would win by landslide.

• Thanks 1

Just now, psyche101 said:

The only sort of candidate that could win by a landslide in this country, is one that appeals, in large measure, to enough people on both sides of the Aisle. I can't think of one that does, right now. Neither party has anyone with enough personal charisma to pull it off. All the old political leaders are dying off and not being replaced from the ranks of the younger generations. All we have right now are bureaucrats, yes-men and second rate politicians.

31 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I am the current President-elect

Nobody can take that away from me

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No State Legislatures were flipped and the Dems took heavy losses in the House

Technically 2 state legislatures were flipped, it was just they went from Democrat control to Republican control.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

The only sort of candidate that could win by a landslide in this country, is one that appeals, in large measure, to enough people on both sides of the Aisle. I can't think of one that does, right now. Neither party has anyone with enough personal charisma to pull it off. All the old political leaders are dying off and not being replaced from the ranks of the younger generations. All we have right now are bureaucrats, yes-men and second rate politicians.

Surely that tide must turn soon. These guys can't live forever. I do hope future elections mange to do better than the last two with candidates. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Surely that tide must turn soon. These guys can't live forever. I do hope future elections mange to do better than the last two with candidates. 

It's not about candidates, anymore, it's about conflicting ideologies. How else could a nobody like Obama or a capitalist oligarch like Trump become President? Hell, the Democrat's campaign and candidate, this time around, was like a political version of Weekend at Bernie's where they hid the corpse in the basement, most of the time and the dead guy won. Hell, in true Hollywood fashion, they brought in a beauty queen VP to sweeten the deal. You gotta hand it to'em.

15 hours ago, Myles said:

I'm talking urban areas as a whole.

Ah, so you mean the black people you are so deathly afraid to be around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, aztek said:

that is not the reason, every school poor or rich, has students who fail, and students who excel , so how come some fail and others succeed in the same underfunded, or overfunded school? 

Simple, some succeed because of their education. Others succeed despite it.

• Like 2

A national coalition announced Thursday that t

The statement from Dominion Voting Systems also noted that Edison Research — a firm that OANN and Gateway Pundit cited in their stories — has refuted claims that it produced any data to support allegations of vote switching.

Larry Rosin, the president of Edison Research, told The Dispatch Fact Check, that it never produced any data to that effect.

"Edison Research created no such report and we are not aware of any voter fraud," he said.

here is no evidence that any voting software deleted or changed votes in last week's election, per USA TODAY.

In fact, the security group — which includes the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as "the most secure in American history."

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," the coalition concluded.

Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting infrastructure, told the New York Times that claims about Dominion voting machines are "misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation."

Dominion calls the claim from Trump that its machines deleted 941,000 votes for him in Pennsylvania alone "impossible."

That's because Dominion only serves 14 counties in the state, which produced a total of 1.3 million votes — 52%, or 676,000, of which went to Trump. That only leaves 624,000 other votes, fewer than what Trump claims were switched.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/14/fact-check-dominion-voting-machines-didnt-delete-switch-votes/6282157002/

Next....?

• Like 4

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked