Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

Perhaps Trump is mad because this time, they didn't use Dominion to put him into office, but to get him out?

If the Dems had actual control of the voting process, I suspect Mitch would also be on his way out and so would Lindsay. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

The devils in the details isn't it.  How do you determine that?

Are you okay with people who are tainted and involved in political corruption being in charge of determining the outcome of an election?

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't trust mail in votes.

You don't trust in person votes.

You don't trust vote counters.

You don't trust Trump's appointed DHS cybersecurity head.

You don't trust voting machines.

You won't trust the courts  if they rule against you for lack of credible evidence.

One way forward for you is to adopt the Russian model of only members of the ruling Republican party can vote.  Will that fill your heart's desires?

You forgot the big one.

They don’t trust the Coronavirus.... death count, despite the fact that they’re in charge of the pandemic response. Oh wait, it’s the doctors who are lying about the numbers, to line their own pockets.

Anything is a lie, if it reflects poorly on the Dear Leader.

Now a quarter million Americans are dead, and we’ve barely begun the next wave.

How much longer must we endure the Beast and his darkness, until we remember it?

Raptor Witness     2,248

Raptor Witness

..... Trump is a white poison, which lingers for a lifetime. Everything he touches will crumble and be cursed, including the nation he leads.

Down to the pit, ye Angel of the Abyss. Back to your dark lair in the mountains, and take your alien spirit hybrids with you. The Yeti’s have more class, but if it’s snow you need to travel, here’s an unprecedented pile of it.

Like a mummy, Mother, with darkness to remember. Behold, a Destruction is dispatched for a generation. 

The Coronavirus was sent to destroy Darkness, and you marvel that it is named for the part of the sun, which is only visible during a total eclipse?

Coronavirus goes Exponential - https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

Source

The cancer could not be cut out, without killing the patient? 

The human species thinks it knows best for everyBody, but now, a new room has been ordered for everyOne.

Death is all around us, yet life Flickrs in a flame not yet Flung.

See it, Mother, on the mountain; gasping, a gurgling brook of failure, Tortuous moaning, the bleating of the last surrender. 

The United States; frozen like a mummy, sickening hunger, the pain of a newdawn trauma.

Worlds away, I seek the outcasts, but the beast does not derive .... easy sniveling.

Cantor, I said, thunder from afar ... to her breastplate. 

Moaning, like the mummy, dies, then cries.

A storm is coming, a greenish, dark mass, the smell of iron in her blood.

Hurry, up the stairs, set free the angel of the dark room, in heavenly light.

Edited December 16, 2019 by Raptor Witness

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Will do said:

Are you okay with people who are tainted and involved in political corruption being in charge of determining the outcome of an election?

Are you ok with a President who is involved with political corruption on all levels of the spectrum?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I don't see how breeding distrust and undermining the voting system is good for anything. 

He made the claim and then sought evidence to support it. That's not how things work. 

I don't see how investigating the integrity of an election process is a bad thing.   In fact, I would be in favor of a policy that calls for some investigations after every election.  Just to help keep things on the up and up.  

Like I said, Trump lost but investigations are good.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

What?!?!?!

How do you support a claim without evidence?

:D

That's a good question, but you already know the answer to it, because you do all the time, by posting tweets from people who have no major back ground, and by asking question like did above! :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Ah, so you mean the black people you are so deathly afraid to be around.

That's a pretty crappy thing to say.  Not black people, urban students.   There are all races in cities.   

Why are you so racist?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Are you ok with a President who is involved with political corruption on all levels of the spectrum?

I'm not okay with a very solidly proven lying media relentlessly broadcasting false reports about anyone. Especially a sitting president. Are you okay with that?

• Haha 1

Just now, Myles said:

I don't see how investigating the integrity of an election process is a bad thing.   In fact, I would be in favor of a policy that calls for some investigations after every election.  Just to help keep things on the up and up.  

Like I said, Trump lost but investigations are good.  

The group that works under Cybersecurity command to certify the voting machines / counting machines and the software used is made of Democrats and Republicans by having members of both parties involved the. Certification process should be all that is necessary. Now Trump is aware of this, and yet he is still spreading Conspiracy Theories and other false claims trying to intentionally destroy voter confidence in the entire election process. Now in reality that isn't only sad, it's also a crime to put the American people through all of this for no other reason than intentional disruption of the election.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Myles said:

That's a pretty crappy thing to say.  Not black people, urban students.   There are all races in cities.   

Why are you so racist?

Well what your saying is that your are not comfortable around poor students, that has been schooled in inadequate learning system, because that is what is defined as a Urban Student.

https://serc.carleton.edu/introgeo/urban/who.html

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Will do said:

I'm not okay with a very solidly proven lying media relentlessly broadcasting false reports about anyone. Especially a sitting president. Are you okay with that?

I am ok with it when it come to trump,  because it true about him

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am ok with it when it come to trump,  because it true about him

So you admit that the false reports about Trump being corrupt by a media that has been thouroughly proven to be lying about him has caused you to believe it?

I appreciate you pointing out in glowing terms what the real problem is here. 

Thank you for your service.

Take care

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Will do said:

So you admit that the false reports about Trump being corrupt by a media that has been thouroughly proven to be lying about him has caused you to believe it?

I appreciate you pointing out in glowing terms what the real problem is here. 

Thank you for your service.

Take care

I see you fail to comprehend the "because it's true" part.   Name the lies.  You know we stopped taking people like you seriously a long time ago right?  

Edited by HSlim
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Name the lies.  

• That General Flynn lied to the FBI
  • That the Steele dossier is a dependable and verified document
  • That the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to gain a victory in the 2016 election (the collusion actually occured between the Democrat party and the media in creating a campaign of fomenting lies that the aforementioned is true)
  • That the Mueller investigation was legit
  • That the president did something that was an impeachable offense 
  • That Adam Schiff isn't a liar

Edited by Will do
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

anyone believes chavez and maduro of venezualla were democratically elected??  no, no one does, so why do the same people think the same company Dominion, that ran counts in our election, is any different? we already found too many inconsistencies in too many places,  this election is a fraud, results are bogus, they need to be thrown away, and 16th amendment needs to be used. this scam needs to be addressed now,  or it will happen again and again,  btw dominion software was written in belgrade, the same country we bomb the crap out of when clinton was the potus, they sure wish us well now, lol,. that is if someone brings up foreign interference 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Will do said:

• That General Flynn lied to the FBI
  • That the Steele dossier is a dependable and verified document
  • That the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to gain a victory in the 2016 election (the collusion actually occured between the Democrat party and the media in creating a campaign of fomenting lies that the aforementioned is true)
  • That the Mueller investigation was legit
  • That the president did something that was an impeachable offense 
  • That Adam Schiff isn't a liar

adam-schiff-eyes-cspan-video-jpg.jpg

Gen. Flynn DID lie to the FBI, by his own admission.  This is why he plead guilty to the charge.

The Mueller report clearly stated that there was evidence of Russian interference in the election.  Mueller did go on to say that he did not find specific evidence that Trump himself was involved, yet he did make VERY sure to mention that he could not indict a sitting president (who's about to be not a sitting president) but also laid out multiple instances of obstruction by the Trump administration.  Why prevent the people who could potentially exonerate you from speaking unless you're guilty?

The Mueller investigation was entirely legit, despite what Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson may have told you. 

The President DID commit impeachable offenses and was therefor impeached.  Even though he was acquitted by the Senate (who refused to hear any testimony), he was STILL impeached.

Your last one isn't even worth commenting on. 

But hey, you go right on believing that a guy who defrauds children's charities and can't even tell the truth about which country is own father was born in.   You guys are going through the stages of grief right now, and that's understandable, but maybe it's time you move past the denial phase. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, aztek said:

anyone believes chavez and maduro of venezualla were democratically elected??  no, no one does, so why do the same people think the same company Dominion, that ran counts in our election, is any different? we already found too many inconsistencies in too many places,  this election is a fraud, results are bogus, they need to be thrown away, and 16th amendment needs to be used. this scam needs to be addressed now,  or it will happen again and again,  btw dominion software was written in belgrade, the same country we bomb the crap out of when clinton was the potus, they sure wish us well now, lol,. that is if someone brings up foreign interference 

The 25th should have already been used when you put a mentally incompetent man in office. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
2 hours ago, Myles said:

Why are you so racist?

We all know 'urban' and 'inner city' are Republican code for 'minorities'.

And when you're talking specifically about education in these areas there can be no doubt what you meant because schools in minority areas have terrible funding compared to schools that house large percentages of white students.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

more like  a code for poverty and crime ridden hoods regardless of inhabitants race,  and they are predominately in democrat run cities and states. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

Georgia's by hand recount still showed Biden winning. A by-hand recount isn't effected by Dominion.

If Georgia flipped Blue for the first time in over 2 decades then I have no reason to think the other Biden wins are invalid.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I still say that it doesn't matter if the election was rigged.  It wasn't, but just for giggles let's pretend it was.  That information would forever undermine all faith in our elections so they would bury it.  They would bury that information with extreme prejudice.  Joe Biden is going to be president (until he steps down an Kamala is appointed :lol:) so quit b****in.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Georgia's by hand recount still showed Biden winning. A by-hand recount is in effected by Dominion.

If Georgia flipped Blue for the first time in over 2 decades then I have no reason to think the other Biden wins are invalid.

exactly , it is like police policing themselves,  only more reasons to be concerned, not less

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

exactly , it is like police policing themselves,  only more reasons to be concerned, not less

If a hand-count (which was requested by Trump's campgine) does not make you less concerned and Dominion computer counting does not make you less concerned, then what possibly could?

There is no other way to count.

• Thanks 2