Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

14 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

If a hand-count (which was requested by Trump's campgine) does not make you less concerned and Dominion computer counting does not make you less concerned, then what possibly could?

There is no other way to count.

you got a point there,  if i was an election official and rigged votes i'd destroy opponents  ballots before i count them, so hand recount will not find anything.  they are not stupid to let recount uncover it.  i also think reacount are done for more purposes than just count,  

however there were numerous reports that republicans observers were not allowed to witness counting, there is plenty of articles about it,  in addition to a company running our elections the same one that ran maduros, and chavez elections,, yea, i  don't buy the results,  sorry.  let 16th amendment decide, 

Edited by aztek

55 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

We all know 'urban' and 'inner city' are Republican code for 'minorities'.

And when you're talking specifically about education in these areas there can be no doubt what you meant because schools in minority areas have terrible funding compared to schools that house large percentages of white students.

Nope.   That is just you putting racism into everything yet again.  

Urban schools are under-funded no doubt but it isn't because of race.   

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I still say that it doesn't matter if the election was rigged.  It wasn't, but just for giggles let's pretend it was.  That information would forever undermine all faith in our elections so they would bury it.  They would bury that information with extreme prejudice.  Joe Biden is going to be president (until he steps down an Kamala is appointed :lol:) so quit b****in.  

it  has already started to happen

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

it  has already started to happen

Until the next time the other guys win then it will be unassailable. 

25 minutes ago, Myles said:

Nope.   That is just you putting racism into everything yet again.  

Urban schools are under-funded no doubt but it isn't because of race.   

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Until the next time the other guys win then it will be unassailable. 

sure, in a rigged game with cheating opponent you accept the win no matter how it happened. or you fight  anyway you can. concepts of fairness and honesty do not apply here.   but regardless of what happens next the trust in election is destroyed for many, and all it took an outsider, with just 1 term to blow the top off  the snake pit.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, aztek said:

sure, in a rigged game with cheating opponent you accept the win no matter how it happened. or you fight  anyway you can. concepts of fairness and honesty do not apply here.   but regardless of what happens next the trust in election is destroyed for many, and all it took an outsider, with just 1 term to blow the top off  the snake pit.

If anyone thought that voting made a difference that's on them :gun: LOL!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, aztek said:

you got a point there,  if i was an election official and rigged votes i'd destroy opponents  ballots before i count them, so hand recount will not find anything.  they are not stupid to let recount uncover it.  i also think reacount are done for more purposes than just count,  

Wouldn't you suspect that there are security cameras in the rooms to keep hijinks like that from happening?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Wouldn't you suspect that there are security cameras in the rooms to keep hijinks like that from happening?

Not to mention observers from both parties.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, aztek said:

anyone believes chavez and maduro of venezualla were democratically elected??  no, no one does, so why do the same people think the same company Dominion, that ran counts in our election, is any different? we already found too many inconsistencies in too many places,  this election is a fraud, results are bogus, they need to be thrown away, and 16th amendment needs to be used. this scam needs to be addressed now,  or it will happen again and again,  btw dominion software was written in belgrade, the same country we bomb the crap out of when clinton was the potus, they sure wish us well now, lol,. that is if someone brings up foreign interference 

Smartmatic is not the same company as Dominion.:D:lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Will do said:

Are you okay with people who are tainted and involved in political corruption being in charge of determining the outcome of an election?

No I am not.  Just waiting for the facts and the evidence to show up in court. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

No I am not.  Just waiting for the facts and the evidence to show up in court. 

Sydney Powell just outlined in a news conference how overwhelming the evidence is that machines flipped millions of votes.

Trump won hands down and the evidence will prove it, Sydney said.

I hope this isn't turned into a burn down everything in America event on the order of something greater than 911. Heaven forbid. When Trump is inaugurated again in January. 

• Like 1

yep it will get  to court,  and i'm waiting to see that evidence as well.   lets hope the wait won't be as long as for evidence of trump colluding with russia, which we still have not seen

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Will do said:

Sydney Powell just outlined in a news conference how overwhelming the evidence is that machines flipped millions of votes.

Trump won hands down and the evidence will prove it, Sydney said.

I hope this isn't turned into a burn down everything in America event on the order of something greater than 911. Heaven forbid. When Trump is inaugurated again in January.

Need to go back and check the precise language, but a reporter asks if she is trying to start an Electoral crisis.  And she replies, there is already one.

Doesn't sound like a burn it all down, just a roll up your sleeves and getting it fixed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Need to go back and check the precise language, but a reporter asks if she is trying to start an Electoral crisis.  And she replies, there is already one.

Doesn't sound like a burn it all down, just a roll up your sleeves and getting it fixed.

I hope you're right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

yep it will get  to court,  and i'm waiting to see that evidence as well.   lets hope the wait won't be as long as for evidence of trump colluding with russia, which we still have not seen

I don't think it'll take that long, but I do think that it'll take longer than 20 Jan.  In this case, the Supreme Court should nullify the votes in the key states, which means that neither Trump nor Biden is President (Trump doesn't move out and Biden doesn't move it).  The power will go to the Speaker of the House.  The Supreme Court would need to place restrictions on the speaker to not push major policy change.  Just relegate her duty to day-to-day running of the country, including defending the nation.

23 minutes ago, Will do said:

I hope you're right.

I'm confident that if the Republicans can get on top of this, things will be fine.  If the Left prevails, they will go about burning it all down if they can't have their way.

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I'm confident that if the Republicans can get on top of this, things will be fine.  If the Left prevails, they will go about burning it all down if they can't have their way.

You are so silly sometimes, "the Left"  LOL.

I wanted to ask you, did you vote by mail or did you vote in person?  I was curious how long the lines were in Albuquerque.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If the Left prevails, they will go about burning it all down if they can't have their way.

That's what I'm afraid of. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You are so silly sometimes, "the Left"  LOL.

The Left is the most existential threat to this nation and if this turns bad for the Left, you will see what I mean.

10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I wanted to ask you, did you vote by mail or did you vote in person?  I was curious how long the lines were in Albuquerque.  

I voted in person baby!  I voted early near the end of the last weak of early voting.  We had two or three people in front of us.  It was busy but not bad.

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I voted in person baby!  I voted early near the end of the last weak of early voting.  We had two or three people in front of us.  It was busy but not bad.

Thanks.  I was wondering about election day, but I am glad we are in a state that has early voting.  

Edited by Desertrat56