Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Thanks.  I was wondering about election day, but I am glad we are in a state that has early voting.  

The entire time I was standing there waiting for the machine to 'bing', I was wondering if it was flipping my votes??  I've thought that on all the previous elections.  Thinking that there must be a better way.  There must be some way to submit an unchangeable token with your votes on it that clearly identifies where it came from and a master sheet listing the date-time stamp of when the token entered the system.

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

The entire time I was standing there waiting for the machine to 'bing', I was wondering if it was flipping my votes??  I've thought that on all the previous elections.  Thinking that there must be a better way.  There must be some way to submit an unchangeable token with your votes on it that clearly identifies where it came from and a master sheet listing the date-time stamp of when the token entered the system.

We live in the computer age.  A date time stamp is put on the ballot information when the machine reads it.  One problem I have is that in Albuquerque, maybe the whole state, the democratic and republican parties can get voter lists that include how they voted in an election.  I know this because my dad had a copy when he was working for the democratic party.  He used it to chastise his granddaughter for how she voted.   That should be illegal.  The parties should never have access to voter records that include how someone votes.  I think you are fixated on the voting machines because you don't know how they work and what methods are in place to ensure they are not tampered with, for example they do not have wifi connections.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

We live in the computer age.  A date time stamp is put on the ballot information when the machine reads it.  One problem I have is that in Albuquerque, maybe the whole state, the democratic and republican parties can get voter lists that include how they voted in an election.  I know this because my dad had a copy when he was working for the democratic party.  He used it to chastise his granddaughter for how she voted.   That should be illegal.  The parties should never have access to voter records that include how someone votes.  I think you are fixated on the voting machines because you don't know how they work and what methods are in place to ensure they are not tampered with, for example they do not have wifi connections.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-03/america-won-t-give-up-its-hackable-wireless-voting-machines

Michigan went in a different direction, authorizing as much as $82 million for machines that rely on wireless modems to connect to the internet. State officials justified the move by saying it is the best way to satisfy an impatient public that craves instantaneous results, even if they’re unofficial.

Article is from Jan 3rd 2020.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.

From what I can gather Dominion supplied most of the voting machines for Michigan.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year

8 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/new-mexico-ahead-of-the-game-on-paper-ballots/article_678f2d4d-01c8-5074-8e77-6525356a9219.html

New Mexico still uses paper ballots that are read by a machine and stored for a hand count if necessary.  Those machines do not have wifi.  Not all voting machines in the U.S. have wifi.  Every state makes a different choice.  For example Washington and Oregon state do all mail in votes with voter drop off boxes located and the ability to mail them which requires they use paper ballots.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I didn't say anything about wifi or even mobile did I?

No, but I mentioned wifi because most computer have it nowadays and it was part of my explaining how voter machines work.  Voting machines may or may not have it, and those that do, depending on the hardware and software could be hacked.  But it is easy to have a one way connection, out going only.  You can look it up if you really want to understand it.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, aztek said:

you got a point there,  if i was an election official and rigged votes i'd destroy opponents  ballots before i count them, so hand recount will not find anything.  they are not stupid to let recount uncover it.  i also think reacount are done for more purposes than just count,  

however there were numerous reports that republicans observers were not allowed to witness counting, there is plenty of articles about it,  in addition to a company running our elections the same one that ran maduros, and chavez elections,, yea, i  don't buy the results,  sorry.  let 16th amendment decide, 

Republican observers were allowed to witness counting.  The problem is that people don't understand what that means.  Observers aren't meant to look at ballots.  They are there to observe the process only.  Adjuticators from each party are the ones that actually look at the ballots to determine if it is good or not.  If the qualm is the Trump campaign not having representatives on the floor looking at ballots, well then I guess Trump didn't win PA in 2016.  Because they had no observers on the floor looking at ballots then...from either party.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Republican observers were allowed to witness counting.  The problem is that people don't understand what that means.  Observers aren't meant to look at ballots.  They are there to observe the process only.  Adjuticators from each party are the ones that actually look at the ballots to determine if it is good or not.  If the qualm is the Trump campaign not having representatives on the floor looking at ballots, well then I guess Trump didn't win PA in 2016.  Because they had no observers on the floor looking at ballots then...from either party.

lol, sure, 

6 hours ago, Will do said:

Sydney Powell just outlined in a news conference how overwhelming the evidence is that machines flipped millions of votes.

Trump won hands down and the evidence will prove it, Sydney said.

I hope this isn't turned into a burn down everything in America event on the order of something greater than 911. Heaven forbid. When Trump is inaugurated again in January. 

Let it happen my friend.  Talk is cheap at news conferences and on right stream media.  They are just as fake as the  Left stream media.

Just bring the purported evidence in front of a judge.   If Trump wins fair and square, then he will get another term.  

• Thanks 2

another thing i heard on the radio,  the company dominion, owned by venezuelan businessman, with  management in canada, this is not even american company,  our voter info was send to france and spain. 

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If Trump wins fair and square, then he will get another term.  

Fair and square? You gotta be kidding.

I forgot. You live near Portland. LOL

12 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, sure, 

Sure what?  How many counties are in America?  Do you think the Trump campaign sent out thousands of observers?  No, they didn't.  They knew they wanted to focus on Philadelphia...but of course it was fraud.  Trump got more votes and a higher percentage in Philly than he did 4 years ago.  He wasn't expecting that...or was he?  Republican fraud!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Will do said:

Lol I know right 

As if Trump ever plays fair!!!

Making a mockery of democracy right now with his false claims of fraud when he's the real fraud here. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Lol I know right 

As if Trump ever plays fair!!!

Making a mockery of democracy right now with his false claims of fraud when he's the real fraud here. 

And with that, now you're the fraud lol

1 minute ago, Will do said:

And with that, now you're the fraud lol

I know what you are but what am I will.

You have the worst arguments.

I'll let you in on a secret to know when is lying and when he is not 

If his mouth is moving, it's probably a lie l. If it's not, he probably is not lying.

You don't have to thank me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'll let you in on a secret to know when is lying

I see your mouth moving again

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Will do said:

You are right.  You don't care if Trump wins fair and square as long as he wins.  

Until the evidence is presented and upheld, nobody cheated.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Will do said:

I see your mouth moving again

That's impressive.

I'm on the other side of the planet

Aww, you would be speaking crap again would you Will??? :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That's impressive.

Not really. It's easy to see. Just like all the fraud being perpetrated against Trump.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

So much evidence and so many witnesses.

Problems coming.

Whats coming is rudi switching from,

OIP.0HTvxrJalG_vHz3JwrjJCgHaGf?w=193&h=1

w6Kvg6L1Eg&w=193&h=108&c=7&o=5&dpr=2.61&

To a hair dye that doesnt run when you are under stress. :yes:

Perhaps,

OIP.BWEPWyg3_EipQ1jt_4qP0AHaHa?pid=Api&d

Doesnt run no matter how wild and ridiculous the enpty conspiracy theories you bray and rant are. :tu:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Will do said:

Not really. It's easy to see. Just like all the fraud being perpetrated against Trump.

All the fraud and none of the proof, in a CT section near you.

• Like 2

Not really. It's easy to see.

Not is not. Tell me, how many pens am I holding up right now 

Just like all the fraud being perpetrated against Trump.

No idea what you are referring to. There's a lot of really weak claims, but the proof hadn't made it to the non zero mark yet. All I've heard is sycophants bleating in lost hope. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

All the fraud and none of the proof

Not yet

• Confused 1

Just now, psyche101 said:

but the proof hadn't made it to the non zero mark yet

Yes like I've been saying. Not yet

You can see it coming can't you.