Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

Just now, Will do said:

Not yet

I noticed that you like to cut down the posts you reply to 

I take it that is so you don't have answer questions or stay on topic.

Did you learn that from the orange menace too? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Will do said:

Yes like I've been saying. Not yet

You can see it coming can't you.

Ah, your using the religious approach.

Make your conclusion and then seek evidence.

That's unsurprising. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Make your conclusion and then seek evidence.

That doesn't work. Just ask Bob Mueller.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Will do said:

That doesn't work. Just ask Bob Mueller.

Not stopping you though is it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Not stopping you though is it.

It stopped Bob because what his people sought didn't exist.

That isn't the case this time.

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, but I mentioned wifi because most computer have it nowadays and it was part of my explaining how voter machines work.

Well, I didn’t need you to explain it to me the way you did.  I know how they work.  But you jumped to conclusions as to my knowledge because you assumed I had limited knowledge because I didn't mention wifi.

Voting machines may or may not have it, and those that do, depending on the hardware and software could be hacked.  

Precisely!  You don’t need an outside connection to hack a voting machine.  It could happen in the software that is preloaded.

But it is easy to have a one way connection, out going only.  You can look it up if you really want to understand it.

I know how they work.  Many many years ago, I worked for the IT dept of the county.  I wasn't directly involved with the machines but the water-cooler talk was very informative.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Will do said:

Except Trump has claims and no proof, which brings you back to square one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Except Trump has claims and no proof

Like I said, not yet. 

• Haha 1

yikes folks...

at this point

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

while this is lately attributed to Lincoln, he likely heard it from earlier sources...

regardless of the sources... it seems prudent and applicable to the current conversation turn

6 minutes ago, Will do said:

Like I said, not yet. 

How long do people normally get to find evidence to support an accusation?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Will do said:

I see your mouth moving again

And here is a great example of made up BS we are in a net forum so unless willdo is a very obsessed creepy stalker, with cams set up in phyche101s home no way to see "mouth moving".

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Will do said:

Yes like I've been saying. Not yet

You can see it coming can't you.

Ive seen lack of proof since trump stated his half baked claims of voter fraud

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Will do said:

It existed just trumps cronies and minions came to his rescue

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

water-cooler talk

Its indisputable for credibility, integrity and reliability :tu:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Will do said:

Not yet

Perhaps they are waiting for Christmas to present their proof

12 minutes ago, Will do said:

Like I said, not yet. 

Got a link to those affidavits Rudy said everyone should be reading and reporting on? 

Have you got a link to the supposedly released affidavit from the high ranking military official from Venezuela? It would be interesting to know whether, or not, this official exposed himself to the same penalty of perjury as Shokin did.

Hold My Breath GIFs | Tenor

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, the13bats said:

All the fraud and none of the proof, in a CT section near you.

They’ve already proved that the was fraud in several states.  The actual question is “how extensive is the fraud?”  Was it enough to have affected the election?  Years ago, the media would have torn into that question until there was an answer.  Today, they seem to be willing to cover the corruption.  I think they should hold a new election in those 6 states or so.  Take a month or two.  All by mail.  Scrutinize each ballot as it comes in and confirm its validity.  Tally them by hand under the watchful eyes of bipartisanship.  No special deliveries of ballots coming in at zero hour.  This goes beyond keeping Trump in office.  This is all about the integrity of our Republic, of which the Left does not care anything about.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

They’ve already proved that the was fraud in several states. 

Proved to whom - where - not seeing any proof being upheld in the courts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

They’ve already proved that the was fraud in several states.  The actual question is “how extensive is the fraud?”  Was it enough to have affected the election?  Years ago, the media would have torn into that question until there was an answer.  Today, they seem to be willing to cover the corruption.  I think they should hold a new election in those 6 states or so.  Take a month or two.  All by mail.  Scrutinize each ballot as it comes in and confirm its validity.  Tally them by hand under the watchful eyes of bipartisanship.  No special deliveries of ballots coming in at zero hour.  This goes beyond keeping Trump in office.  This is all about the integrity of our Republic, of which the Left does not care anything about.

Hypocrite.

And if trump had won rather than biden you would fight tooth and nail to let the results rest like an old dog napping :yes:

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

Proved to whom - where - not seeing any proof being upheld in the courts. 

They’ve proved it to the world by the mound of evidence they have collected.  Fraud did occur.  There is no arguing that.  If you had read my reply, I stated that the real question is “did that fraud affect the outcome?”

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

They’ve proved it to the world by the mound of evidence they have collected.  Fraud did occur.  There is no arguing that.  If you had read my reply, I stated that the real question is “did that fraud affect the outcome?”

The world doesn't think the election was rigged - the world believes Biden won fair and square hence why practically every leader has sent congratulations to him. 

“did that fraud affect the outcome?”

Before you can answer that question you have to prove their was fraud and Trumps lawyers to date have singularly failed to prove there was. 

ETA yes they have claimed a lot of evidence in twits and to the media - but none of it stands up to even basic scrutiny nevermind in a court.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I can't speak for everyone, but our little corner of the world is laughing at you.

• Like 4

Just now, Arbenol said:

I can't speak for everyone, but our little corner of the world is laughing at you.

Our little corner think its cringeworthy. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Hypocrite.

And if trump had won rather than biden you would fight tooth and nail to let the results rest like an old dog napping :yes:

What are you babbling about?  If Trump won, that would have meant that the fraud was not extensive enough.  Actually, I wouldn’t let the result stand, if there was a hint of fraud on the level that the Left have committed, by the Right, you better believe I’d be wanting answers.  Like I said, this goes beyond keeping Trump in office.  This is about something the Left really doesn’t care about.  The Constitution is just an annoyance to them.  If the Left are allowed to get away with this, we will have become a banana republic.  This is the thing, the Right knew they didn’t have to cheat.  On the other hand, the Left was so scared and their jealousy so intense, their only course of action was to cheat.  It was so blatant that everyone knows it.  It’s like an unfaithful spouse.  The one being cheated may not have any clear evidence of the act but they just know.  It is at that level.  The only way to fix that is a redo in the 6 or so states.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Link the evidence you loon!  I mean, if you are reading all of this, how hard is it to click "copy" and "paste"??  Link your evidence.  It's your claim, it is not my responsibility to conduct a google search which will no doubt return One America News and some Youtube videos.  

And you're right.  Fraud did occur.  Two people charged in PA with registering their dead parents to vote for Trump.  The ONLY CHARGED CASES of voter fraud.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2