Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

What are you babbling about?  If Trump won, that would have meant that the fraud was not extensive enough.  Actually, I wouldn’t let the result stand, if there was a hint of fraud on the level that the Left have committed, by the Right, you better believe I’d be wanting answers.  Like I said, this goes beyond keeping Trump in office.  This is about something the Left really doesn’t care about.  The Constitution is just an annoyance to them.  If the Left are allowed to get away with this, we will have become a banana republic.  This is the thing, the Right knew they didn’t have to cheat.  On the other hand, the Left was so scared and their jealousy so intense, their only course of action was to cheat.  It was so blatant that everyone knows it.  It’s like an unfaithful spouse.  The one being cheated may not have any clear evidence of the act but they just know.  It is at that level.  The only way to fix that is a redo in the 6 or so states.

English translation: I have no evidence. I've seen no evidence. Nobody has presented any evidence. But I so want it to be true that I've convinced myself it is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

They’ve proved it to the world by the mound of evidence they have collected.  Fraud did occur.  There is no arguing that.  If you had read my reply, I stated that the real question is “did that fraud affect the outcome?”

nexus2cee_12-jurassic-park-poop.w1200.h6

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, HSlim said:

Gen. Flynn DID lie to the FBI, by his own admission.  This is why he plead guilty to the charge.

The Mueller report clearly stated that there was evidence of Russian interference in the election.  Mueller did go on to say that he did not find specific evidence that Trump himself was involved, yet he did make VERY sure to mention that he could not indict a sitting president (who's about to be not a sitting president) but also laid out multiple instances of obstruction by the Trump administration.  Why prevent the people who could potentially exonerate you from speaking unless you're guilty?

The Mueller investigation was entirely legit, despite what Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson may have told you. 

The President DID commit impeachable offenses and was therefor impeached.  Even though he was acquitted by the Senate (who refused to hear any testimony), he was STILL impeached.

Your last one isn't even worth commenting on. 

But hey, you go right on believing that a guy who defrauds children's charities and can't even tell the truth about which country is own father was born in.   You guys are going through the stages of grief right now, and that's understandable, but maybe it's time you move past the denial phase. 

Hey don't these people get you down they are Drunk from Trump Kool laid. The secret they don't want you know is that when they call Trump the big Orange Man,  they are actually referring to the him as the Orange Kool Laid Man!!:w00t: This because at every Trump Rally when people enter, they given a small cup of Orange Kool Laid that they must drink before entering the Rally.:yes:

What they don't know is that single hit of Orange Mircodot LSD has been added to each cup of Kool Laid they serve, which explains the actions of the Crowds and their Worship of their GOD the Big Orange Man. :w00t: The Reason he is called the Big Orange Man is because of a side effect from the Orange Microdot LSD which causes your mind to not only expanded, it also effects your vision which gives everything a Orange Tint thus the Big Orange Man.:w00t::P

Your also Right about General Flynn, but the lies he told to the FBI were small crimes because in reality he committed treason and while he wasn't charged for it during the Mueller Investigation, Vice President Elect Harris has already commented about it and she hinted at the fact that he would be prosecuted for that crime! This is why Trump has kept away from Flynn and not Pardoned him, but let's say he does before he leaves office. 

General Flynn will be rearrested and charged for the crime of treason, I think this was why the Mueller investigation team didn't charge for that crime at that time, by not charging him they have left him open in case he were pardoned. Another important point is if Trump does pardon him he can only do so fir the charges currently against him, he can't pardon anyone for a crime they were not charged and found guilty of!! The Mueller team was actually very  pretty smart!! :tu:

When Flynn was sentenced for giving fabricated information to the FBI, he had a plea agreement with the Mueller team prosecutors, but the judge threw it out do the fact that flynn had committed treason in his opinion, while he could not charge Flynn with treason, he could give him the maximum Sentance for giving the FBI fabricated information so that's what he did.

Below are the judges exact words during Flynn sentencing, and where he talks about treason!:D

But no one was counting on Judge Emmet Sullivan. While Mueller’s prosecutors had argued Flynn’s decades of military service warranted a lenient sentence for the three-star general even after he had admitted lying to the FBI, it was Sullivan who, gesturing to the American flag beside him, accused Flynn of selling his country out. Minutes later, he ponderously asked the government’s lawyers whether they had ever considered charging Flynn with treason. (No, they later answered.)

“Arguably,” Sullivan said, describing how Flynn had secretly been working for the Turkish government before he joined the White House, “that undermines everything this flag over here stands for.”

It was an unexpected moment that seemed to capture – perhaps for the first time – the depth of the betrayals at the heart of special counsel Robert Mueller’s criminal investigation. So far, the cast of characters that have been ensnared by the inquiry, from Trump adviser George Papadopoulos to Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort, have seemed relatively minor players on the world stage. But not Flynn, who had been entrusted with keeping the country’s most classified secrets and protecting its security.

Then came more bad news for Flynn on what Sullivan had in mind. He was clearly keen to convince Flynn that jail time was still on the table.

“I didn’t say ‘wink, wink, nod, nod’,” Sullivan declared. “I’m not promising anything.”:tsu: now that is how a Judge should act:yes:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/18/trump-michael-flynn-judge-emmet-sullivan-sentencing

Video where the press bring up The allegations that General Flynn committed treason!:)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

not seeing any proof 

No.

The media is hiding it from you. But they have it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

What are you babbling about?  If Trump won, that would have meant that the fraud was not extensive enough.  Actually, I wouldn’t let the result stand, if there was a hint of fraud on the level that the Left have committed, by the Right, you better believe I’d be wanting answers.  Like I said, this goes beyond keeping Trump in office.  This is about something the Left really doesn’t care about.  The Constitution is just an annoyance to them.  If the Left are allowed to get away with this, we will have become a banana republic.  This is the thing, the Right knew they didn’t have to cheat.  On the other hand, the Left was so scared and their jealousy so intense, their only course of action was to cheat.  It was so blatant that everyone knows it.  It’s like an unfaithful spouse.  The one being cheated may not have any clear evidence of the act but they just know.  It is at that level.  The only way to fix that is a redo in the 6 or so states.

Typical trumper worshipper lover you turn to insult when you dont like a question or statment that doesnt hail your gold plated calf,

What i said was you are only whining and crying because trump lost and lost big when trump and or rep cheat you are peachy with it,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey don't these people get you down they are Drunk from Trump Kool laid. The secret they don't want you know is that when they call Trump the big Orange Man,  they are actually referring to the him as the Orange Kool Laid Man!!:w00t: This because at every Trump Rally when people enter, they given a small cup of Orange Kool Laid that they must drink before entering the Rally.:yes:

What they don't know is that single hit of Orange Mircodot LSD has been added to each cup of Kool Laid they serve, which explains the actions of the Crowds and their Worship of their GOD the Big Orange Man. :w00t: The Reason he is called the Big Orange Man is because of a side effect from the Orange Microdot LSD which causes your mind to not only expanded, it also effects your vision which gives everything a Orange Tint thus the Big Orange Man.:w00t::P

Your also Right about General Flynn, but the lies he told to the FBI were small crimes because in reality he committed treason and while he wasn't charged for it during the Mueller Investigation, Vice President Elect Harris has already commented about it and she hinted at the fact that he would be prosecuted for that crime! This is why Trump has kept away from Flynn and not Pardoned him, but let's say he does before he leaves office. 

General Flynn will be rearrested and charged for the crime of treason, I think this was why the Mueller investigation team didn't charge for that crime at that time, by not charging him they have left him open in case he were pardoned. Another important point is if Trump does pardon him he can only do so fir the charges currently against him, he can't pardon anyone for a crime they were not charged and found guilty of!! The Mueller team was actually very  pretty smart!! :tu:

When Flynn was sentenced for giving fabricated information to the FBI, he had a plea agreement with the Mueller team prosecutors, but the judge threw it out do the fact that flynn had committed treason in his opinion, while he could not charge Flynn with treason, he could give him the maximum Sentance for giving the FBI fabricated information so that's what he did.

Below are the judges exact words during Flynn sentencing, and where he talks about treason!:D

But no one was counting on Judge Emmet Sullivan. While Mueller’s prosecutors had argued Flynn’s decades of military service warranted a lenient sentence for the three-star general even after he had admitted lying to the FBI, it was Sullivan who, gesturing to the American flag beside him, accused Flynn of selling his country out. Minutes later, he ponderously asked the government’s lawyers whether they had ever considered charging Flynn with treason. (No, they later answered.)

“Arguably,” Sullivan said, describing how Flynn had secretly been working for the Turkish government before he joined the White House, “that undermines everything this flag over here stands for.”

It was an unexpected moment that seemed to capture – perhaps for the first time – the depth of the betrayals at the heart of special counsel Robert Mueller’s criminal investigation. So far, the cast of characters that have been ensnared by the inquiry, from Trump adviser George Papadopoulos to Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort, have seemed relatively minor players on the world stage. But not Flynn, who had been entrusted with keeping the country’s most classified secrets and protecting its security.

Then came more bad news for Flynn on what Sullivan had in mind. He was clearly keen to convince Flynn that jail time was still on the table.

“I didn’t say ‘wink, wink, nod, nod’,” Sullivan declared. “I’m not promising anything.”:tsu: now that is how a Judge should act:yes:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/18/trump-michael-flynn-judge-emmet-sullivan-sentencing

Video where the press bring up The allegations that General Flynn committed treason!:)

Why is she dressed like wednesday addams?

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Arbenol said:

I can't speak for everyone, but our little corner of the world is laughing at you.

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

Our little corner think its cringeworthy. 

You make it sound like no one in New Zealand or Northern Ireland supports Trump or a has a good word to say about him...

That's simply not true...... and you must know that...

A VERY quick search turned up a couple of  links to illustrate my point... 

Who are Donald Trump's supporters in New Zealand

DUP MPs criticised for openly supporting Donald Trump with 2020 election banner

People all over the world are taking an interest in the Presidential Election and millions are rooting for Trump...

Granted millions hate him... but IMO - if there wasn't a Global Psychological Operation against him - fronted by the MSM and Big Tech - the number of Haters would be much much lower...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

After everything that's gone on for the last 4 years - Russian Collusion Hoax - Impeachment Sham - 24/7 MSM Trump bashing etc etc etc......

you would have  to be naïve or in denial to think the Democrat Party (and their backers) were going to play fair...

and weren't going to do everything they could legal or illegal to install Biden.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, Davros of Skaro said:

We will see what happens when it goes to the Supreme Court.

I'm not clear what the next step is.  If enough of these states refuse to certify then at the deadline for the EC, I thought it went to the House but if the SCOTUS takes it up then maybe the truth will come out.  Nothing is guaranteed these days.  If the allegations are backed with proof and the ruling still goes against Trump then it will be time to make a plan at the level of the states to resist illegal power grabs.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Why is she dressed like wednesday addams?

I dont exactly know but I find it funny, I have it on vey good authority that she was the one who invented the Orange Microdot or Lysergic Acid Diethylamide  ( LSD ) they they used the Orange Kool Laid they made the Trump Supports drink at Trump Rally's. My source for this information was Uncle Fester, he said that he allowed her to use his laboratory to create the Lysergic Acid Diethylamide  ( LSD )  Hey Bats I think they are Twins, or maybe she is Wednesday all grow up!!!!!!:w00t::P

See the source image

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm not clear what the next step is.  If enough of these states refuse to certify then at the deadline for the EC, I thought it went to the House but if the SCOTUS takes it up then maybe the truth will come out.  Nothing is guaranteed these days.  If the allegations are backed with proof and the ruling still goes against Trump then it will be time to make a plan at the level of the states to resist illegal power grabs.

It's all drama, and it took the likes of Donald Trump to expose it. Fitting. Enjoy the ride brother!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, bee said:

You make it sound like no one in New Zealand or Northern Ireland supports Trump or a has a good word to say about him...

That's simply not true...... and you must know that...

A VERY quick search turned up a couple of  links to illustrate my point... 

Who are Donald Trump's supporters in New Zealand

DUP MPs criticised for openly supporting Donald Trump with 2020 election banner

People all over the world are taking an interest in the Presidential Election and millions are rooting for Trump...

Granted millions hate him... but IMO - if there wasn't a Global Psychological Operation against him - fronted by the MSM and Big Tech - the number of Haters would be much much lower...

Because your new sources know more than the locals yeah?!? :w00t:

Good old bee. Always has some crackpot in the wings.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Trump won

By a landslide.

But I'm still President-elect

:D

No he didn't.

I didn't vote for him. I voted for you.

If you didn't win then it's clearly fraud. 

I suggest you just show up at the Whitehouse. Any problems, tell them to call me 

2 hours ago, Will do said:

No.

The media is hiding it from you. But they have it.

No

The truth is on the tidal locked side of mercury facing the sun.

* Snip *

Edited by Tiggs
Removed image unsuitable for a family friendly forum.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No he didn't.

I didn't vote for him. I voted for you.

If you didn't win then it's clearly fraud. 

I suggest you just show up at the Whitehouse. Any problems, tell them to call me 

@psyche101 I've been calling you all night. Pick up!!

Thanks for the vote. 

You are looking like a condender for any role in my incoming administration. I can't wait to work with you!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Will do said:

Not yet

Republican lawyers laid out their case yesterday.

They have over 1000 witnesses, some employees of Dominion Software, many poll station workers, and lots of people denied the ability to oversee vote counting. Looks like a solid case to me.

Seems the Dems have added in 30 million extra votes all across the USA. As the Republican lawyers pointed out that suggests nationwide coordination to undermine the election, and thus a centralised entity (the Democrats) who have coordinated and planned it all.

Of course we also know why the Dems did it. Its not just because they hate Trump, its because once the trial of Maxwell starts in the summer a lot of the leadership figures in the Dem party are on the list as paedos.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Because your new sources know more than the locals yeah?!? :w00t:

some 'locals' support Trump and what he's trying to do...

some 'locals' hate Trump and would rather anybody be in power than him... maybe even the devil himself - such is the indoctrination. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, and then said:

19 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

It's all drama, and it took the likes of Donald Trump to expose it. Fitting. Enjoy the ride brother!

Drama, smoke and mirrors or just a loser grasping the thing is at the moment trump and his minions headed by col brownsweat havent done anything except make claims,  lots of people including judges have pressed for the evidence and nothing, if "ifs"and "buts" were chips and nuts trump worshippers would have a merry Christmas, wishing and grasping isnt going to make trump the winner.

at this time and none are suggesting a change of tides the states are good with biden he will get his legitimately won and deserved EC. Even a trump lover isnt so blind as to deny that for a state to refuse to certify ec they need a good reason with proof not empty claims.

i read one rep wants to see what happens yet says it wont change things, biden won,  thats pretty much the feeling across the board, gop is way tired of trump doing years decades of damage to the Republican party.

Not one trump lover would be crying and grasping on here if trump had managed to pull his sham off and cheat biden and the American people out of the rightful winner biden.

8 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Looks like a solid case to me.

As it does to most trump worshippers grasping,  but court cases need evidence to win not odd antidotes about flawed comparisons to movie plots like drippy mcbrowdweat tried to use.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I dont exactly know but I find it funny, I have it on vey good authority that she was the one who invented the Orange Microdot or Lysergic Acid Diethylamide  ( LSD ) they they used the Orange Kool Laid they made the Trump Supports drink at Trump Rally's. My source for this information was Uncle Fester, he said that he allowed her to use his laboratory to create the Lysergic Acid Diethylamide  ( LSD )  Hey Bats I think they are Twins, or maybe she is Wednesday all grow up!!!!!!:w00t::P

See the source image

Sanders is spooky but not in a good way,

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Republican lawyers laid out their case yesterday.

They have over 1000 witnesses, some employees of Dominion Software, many poll station workers, and lots of people denied the ability to oversee vote counting. Looks like a solid case to me.

Seems the Dems have added in 30 million extra votes all across the USA.

in one of the videos earlier on the thread... Giuliani was explaining about the Voting Machines and the software used to rig elections - that they were set to hide the fraud by shifting small percentages here there and everywhere - to manage the outcome in a way that wasn't obvious .... but the sheer number of votes for Trump meant they had to take more drastic action and that flushed them out into the open... and created the statistical anomalies and the so called glitches......... that will be used as evidence...

so even the people who were robbed of their vote and their participation in the democratic process... can at least take some heart that their vote helped to flush out the fraudsters and the corruption...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

some 'locals' support Trump and what he's trying to do...

some 'locals' hate Trump and would rather anybody be in power than him... maybe even the devil himself - such is the indoctrination. 

Hate?  A few may.  But a lot simply think he says stupid things and makes stupid decisions.

On the plus side - you have tax and engaging NK.

On the down side - withdrawing from the TPP gave China the opportunity to take the lead and extend OBOR into the Pacific.  But, of course you think think Trump limited China.  He calls health subsidies socialised health care; but there's no talk of socialised agriculture or socialised.

All you do is talk about him in emotive terms of love and hate.  What's really funny is that any commentary of populism usually thorws up Hugo Chaves as a quintessential example.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

@psyche101 I've been calling you all night. Pick up!!

Thanks for the vote. 

****e, take the number blocker off. I thought it was Hillary again. She hid her number so I would answer her calls.

Bah, no worries mate, it's a no brainer. Anyone who really loves the US would do the same.

12 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

You are looking like a condender for any role in my incoming administration. I can't wait to work with you!

I'd be happy to help with any task required. You have my full support and allegiance. 

• Like 1