Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Oh, you dont read your own posts :hmm:

You said your comments are neutral lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/19/2020 at 6:58 AM, Will Do said:

Are you okay with people who are tainted and involved in political corruption being in charge of determining the outcome of an election?

I think they, to a man, are hypocrites and won't admit it.  Just like their idols in the media, they'd do ANYTHING to remove Trump and not worry about the nation in the slightest. It really is mental illness.  

• Like 1

Sydney Powell is expected to deliver a bombshell which will prove beyond a reasonable doubt the election was won by a landslide victory by me, your President-elect Acidhead.

Thank you for your support.

I look forward to transitioning to the President 

:D

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, and then said:

I think they, to a man, are hypocrites and won't admit it.  Just like their idols in the media, they'd do ANYTHING to remove Trump and not worry about the nation in the slightest. It really is mental illness.  

Something isn't right that's for sure. Although they won't admit it publicly, it seems privately, they'd be perfectly fine with cheating Trump out of his reelection. The attitude, the manner in which they post, speaks to it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Sydney Powell is expected to deliver a bombshell which will prove beyond a reasonable doubt the election was won by a landslide victory by me, your President-elect Acidhead.

Thank you for your support.

I look forward to transitioning to the President 

:D

jack-nicholson-about-schmidt-1108x0-c-default.jpg

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Will Do said:

Something isn't right that's for sure. Although they won't admit it publicly, it seems privately, they'd be perfectly fine with cheating Trump out of his reelection. The attitude, the manner in which they post, speaks to it.

Except noone has said anything of the sought.  This is just your corruptuon being projected.  It's why you can't reason beyond the emotive.

• Like 1

Well, after recounts and certifications, and no chance of overturning the election, I have a song for Trump.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, South Alabam said:

Well, after recounts and certifications, and no chance of overturning the election, I have a song for Trump.

Adding to the soundtrack of Electoral Hits '20

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, and then said:
On 11/19/2020 at 7:58 AM, Will Do said:

Are you okay with people who are tainted and involved in political corruption being in charge of determining the outcome of an election

Im not at all okay with it no decent human is, but trump lives by it and his worshippers support it, they demand trump must win by any means, at least they slowed down the threats of violence if trump loses for any reason.

27 minutes ago, and then said:

I hear you, i see these trump lovers in a total denial meltdown psychosis over trumps loss the pathetic desperation grasping at empty claims and CT fantasies with never any proof, just more ravings from Mr Brownsweat,

Its been obvious Trump doesnt care about the country he hasnt shown a drop of concern over the alarming rise in covid even with both his offspring and rudys boy infected hes only concerned if can he cheat and steal a 2020 election win.

Its good to know that not all the GOP like trump or will sell out their personal honor and integrity to bend a knee to him, trumps obvious revenge firing of Chris Krebs for speaking the truth rather than codding to trumps delusions sent shock waves through a trump damaged gop where there was seemingly endless praise for Krebs.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/politics/chris-krebs-fired-by-trump/index.html

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-11-21/analysis-with-silence-gop-enables-trumps-risky-endgame?context=amp

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michigan-lawmakers-say-they-will-follow-normal-process-following-trump-meeting/ar-BB1bdEvO?fbclid=IwAR2LiIdUx7N6Su526PJvwaIc_-VZHEQav6FCu3njINrKge8y9HNLy-vX_HY

Not all state law makers are swayed by trumps little meetings its refreshing to see them loyal to the country and its people not a wanna be dictator.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im not at all okay with it no decent human is, but trump lives by it and his worshippers support it, they demand trump must win by any means, at least they slowed down the threats of violence if trump loses for any reason.

I hear you, i see these trump lovers in a total denial meltdown psychosis over trumps loss the pathetic desperation grasping at empty claims and CT fantasies with never any proof, just more ravings from Mr Brownsweat,

Trump was so predictable in this regards. He started sowing the seeds of doubt months ago, with mail in ballot "fraud" conspiracy theories. And the Georgia recount should erase all doubt, but, no, he won't concede ever. You know it, I know it, and until his dying day will claim the election was stolen from him, whether he actually believes it, or is too proud of a man to admit defeat, which is what I believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im not at all okay with it no decent human is, but trump lives by it and his worshippers support it, they demand trump must win by any means, at least they slowed down the threats of violence if trump loses for any reason....

WHAT threats of violence ? The left-wing elements of the media suggested that the right-wing had made such threats, but only by innuendo, and with no serious evidence to back this up. I wasn't aware of any significant group of Trump supporters (other than a tiny handful of deranged militia types) that where making threats of violence ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Trump was so predictable in this regards. He started sowing the seeds of doubt months ago, with mail in ballot "fraud" conspiracy theories. And the Georgia recount should erase all doubt, but, no, he won't concede ever. You know it, I know it, and until his dying day will claim the election was stolen from him, whether he actually believes it, or is too proud of a man to admit defeat, which is what I believe.

Thats it in a wrapped up nutshell, i imagine trump and his worshippers claim the Georgia recount was a fraud.

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

trump lives by it 

Yes, what Trump lives by is a threat to those who don't live by it, because millions of Americans live by it too.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

If I understand this correctly, the Georgia recount also confirmed the numbers produced by the Dominion voting machine system, casting serious doubts about the (uncorroborated) accusations of voter machine fraud ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

WHAT threats of violence ? The left-wing elements of the media suggested that the right-wing had made such threats, but only by innuendo, and with no serious evidence to back this up. I wasn't aware of any significant group of Trump supporters (other than a tiny handful of deranged militia types) that where making threats of violence ? 

You might have misunderstood me allow me to clarify as I agree with you,

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

at least they slowed down the threats of violence if trump loses for any reason.

It was on here, certain parties would get very cross and make it very clear to me that if trump didnt win for basically any reason they would resort to violence, as election grew closer and as trump lost those threats were replaced with turning it around , denouncing violence and that they would have to be forced by LEOs to abide by any laws a non trump administration passed, i cant link you to those posts as most as you can imagine are deleted.

9 minutes ago, Will Do said:

Yes, what Trump lives by is a threat to those who don't live by it, because millions of Americans live by it too.

To avoid confusion,

I was making the remark that imnsho trump lives by...

Being... okay with people who are tainted and involved in political corruption being in charge of determining the outcome of an election

He knows its his only hope for a 2020 win he tried to get mich officials to play along they picked intregerty and serving the country over bending a knee for the tRump.

20 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

If I understand this correctly, the Georgia recount also confirmed the numbers produced by the Dominion voting machine system, casting serious doubts about the (uncorroborated) accusations of voter machine fraud ? 

Well lets face it, depends on who you ask, im guessing many trumpers claim the recount was flawed and fraud

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

While a bit cluttered it doesnt mean fraud,

What are you referring about.

I made the post that a math professor who got his doctorate from an ivy league university said after looking over voting data provided by the state of PA there are issues that seem to indicate fraud.  I then post how the professor in question only looked at absentee ballot data and explained how in PA mail in ballots and absentee ballots are different so the data potentially showing wide scale fraud is from a small subset.  

Somehow it seems you turned showing that mail in ballots are different then absentee ballots in the state of PA into the fraud issue when that was just an explanation of PA voting laws and had nothing to do with the potential fraud beyond clarifying where their was concern raised about potential fraud.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

What are you referring about.

I made the post that a math professor who got his doctorate from an ivy league university said after looking over voting data provided by the state of PA there are issues that seem to indicate fraud.  I then post how the professor in question only looked at absentee ballot data and explained how in PA mail in ballots and absentee ballots are different so the data potentially showing wide scale fraud is from a small subset.  

Somehow it seems you turned showing that mail in ballots are different then absentee ballots in the state of PA into the fraud issue when that was just an explanation of PA voting laws and had nothing to do with the potential fraud beyond clarifying where their was concern raised about potential fraud.

Okay :tu:

Nothing state flipping in PA,

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Okay :tu:

Nothing state flipping in PA,

Biden has a lead of about 81,000 votes the professor points out a combined approximate 89,000 to 98,000 vote issue.  If the professor is right that is enough to flip the state itself.  Even then it doesnt need to flip the state just provide enough doubt so that the PA state legislature wont certify the votes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Can i? Yes, will i? No, not in a list or links but i will ecplain it better so you can try it, but it doesnt work if a person is biased, has love for a party or worship for a person, one has to ne netural.

In context of the reply of mine you quoted was why i think trump was a disaster of a potus, that is 4 years in the making so no way i would try to link or list those countless sources, but hit google or bing and enter your search terms "trump xxxxx " replace the "xxxxx" with things like "said" "covid" "economy" "lies" and you will get all kinds of things to read and youtube has videos of trump saying stuff himself i try to avoid biased clickbait.

I openly admit it boils down to perception and personal opinion and this is where some will insist i listen to the evil out to get trump msm, no, i like to hear trump say it for myself,

I believe for example trumps response to covid was an incompatant life costing epic failure and total disaster some who love trump believe he did a great job, i do not try to convince them they are wrong and im right i simply share my opinion,

I dont take any of it personally i cant help it that some worshippers of trump do take any slight against the man as a huge personal insult, thats a them problem.

I thought you wouldn't.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

I thought you wouldn't.

Doesnt mean my opinions arent valid just because i wont do your work and post 4 plus years of my reaserch :tu:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

Biden has a lead of about 81,000 votes the professor points out a combined approximate 89,000 to 98,000 vote issue.  If the professor is right that is enough to flip the state itself.  Even then it doesnt need to flip the state just provide enough doubt so that the PA state legislature wont certify the votes.

Flipping one state doesnt give trump an election win, and while trump and his worshippers would be fine with cheating and stealing the voting rights from a whole state so his appointed legs can award it to him it is not right and i would say the same if biden was in that spot, however, have the legs admitted they are crooked and would steal away the peoples rights and hand the state to don? And don proving things hasnt been his strong point powell even got razzed by TC for not showing proof that is of course if they have any,

I rate this grasping for now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

The dominion stuff was all garbage - the connection with ownership by Venezuela or Clinton foundation doesn't exist, the software they claim was used to rig the  election (unproven) in Venezuela was not used by dominion and is not owned by dominion, and while potential exists for any counting machines to have flaws and technical glitches, the USA use paper ballots allowing audits, hand recounts minimising any risk - this latter point being made by the professor who original suggested potential weakness. 

While we often disagree @RoofGardenerand I know that you would prefer a Trump victory, I am interested - at this point do you believe that Trump won this election? 

• Like 5